Why Does God love Utah and Hate California?

And why the fuck did I have to live in California?

>Be me, Cali and Uni fag
>Take a trip to Zion National Park through a school program with a handful of other students
>See nothing but huge, beautiful white families all with blonde hair and blue eyes
>Notice that all the children are respectful to their parents and listen
>Notice there are literally 0 (zero) fat and obese Mormons
>Feel completely comfortable making small talk with the Mormons on the tram ride in and out of the canyon
>Go home to cali
>See nothing but 5'2" squatamalen couples with their 3 disgusting shark eyed bean babies
>Take bus to uni, have 2 mentally insane niggers with dreads screaming at the top of their lungs, covered in trash and shit
>Entire bus is nothing but a sea of greasy black hair, brown faces and black shark eyes.

I know there's some niggers in Mormonism I didn't see a single one of them during my 5 days in Utah, it really is just such a peaceful place full of whites, why the Fuck did God make Utah yet let me be born and live in California.

Attached: Come Home White Man.jpg (1200x860, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sltrib.com/news/politics/2018/05/17/after-a-historic-meeting-mormon-prophet-russell-nelson-naacp-president-call-for-greater-civility-and-an-end-to-all-prejudice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One of their largest temples is in Oakland

It's dying, it's just that niggers don't go to national parks.
sltrib.com/news/politics/2018/05/17/after-a-historic-meeting-mormon-prophet-russell-nelson-naacp-president-call-for-greater-civility-and-an-end-to-all-prejudice/

The real white men left Utah for the Inland Empire.
>Spokane, Boise/Twin Falls, Bozeman Triangle.
I bet you can't handle the cold.

Californian refugee in Utah reporting in.

Pros:
- virtually no crime, other than homeless fags
- ~2% unemployment. Actual retards are employed by DI.
- College is insanely cheap if you are a resident. Almost as cheap if you come from a western state.
- Booming tech industry
- Cheap COL
- Hot blondes and redheads everywhere
- Tax increases virtually never get passed
- Government is generally conservative as fuck

Cons:
- West Valley City is a quarantine zone. It's like little Oakland.
- Homeless people sometimes overtake a street in Salt Lake City, they usually get cleared out after a few months...but still not good
- Meth and Opiates are surprisingly available, tweeks are rare but still seen from time to time
- Mormons are occassionally retarded

>west valley city
did you mean to say rose park?

Thread is sage and correct, AZ fag reporting.

Mormonism is the most based and comfy white religion in the US.

>Why Does God love Utah

Attached: welcome to utah.png (1200x860, 1.55M)

SLC winter smog is Beijing-tier.

Utah just passed medical weed and medicaid expansion

Los Angeles is the second largest.
Salt Lake - 253K sq ft
Los Angeles - 190K sq ft
Washington DC - 160K sq ft
Jordan River - 148K sq ft
Provo - 128K sq ft

Attached: laTemple.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Had the same experience too when I first went there. Was depressed for weeks. Fuck California. Why did it have to get shat on so hard by commies?

>Spokane, center of degenerates with so many DUIs they resort to stealing children's bikes to ride around town
>real white men
I think not

your other 2 cities named are good tho.

If regular christians actually lived like Mormons do the overall religion would have a better perception. It sucks that mormons are apart of a satanic cult.

Rose Park is turning white so fast that I'm surprised no nimrod has written a think piece on it yet.

Attached: slcwinter.jpg (1800x1207, 543K)

> satanic cult
Because you saw some upside down star on the tabernacle that satanists also happen to use since it is an old symbol?

The Mormon's are calling you to come back to the light. You must flee cali now before it's too late.

I enjoy being a Mormon. Got myself 3 wives and I don't drink. It's amazing!

>medicaid expansion
WHAT DOES THIS DO?

Utah fag here. Mormons are pretty cool people. The problem is they rule the government through their religion. They pushed too hard and now the younger generation of liberals is starting to push back. Still a nice place to live though. I like it here.

Hey Utah fag, Colorado fag here. Could you send more Mormons here to chase away the Cali-fags? Thanks bro.

Not going to happen. Mormons aren't a cult, but they are very self serving. They're going to hunker down in Utah forever. It's their chosen land, remember? Think Israel for Mormons. They're all preppers and love to shoot. That's an upside of this state. Even if the rest of the nation goes to shit, Utah is extremely defensible.

Utah is full of God's People (the Mormons may not be the brightest bunch but they do worship the Lord and their sins and ignorance can be forgiven)
California is full of godless heathens and unrepentant sinners. It's only natural that it would be an inhospitable desert prone to burning down and experiencing massive earthquakes.

LDS church abolished polygamy generations ago you sperg