Chivalry

Gentlemen of Jow Forums, instead of misogyny and downright rudeness, why don't we take the high road and be respectful towards women instead? I thought we were supposed to be better than this.

Attached: knighting_full.jpg (314x448, 28K)

>rule of thumb
>spare the rod, spoil the child
you thought wrong

respect is earned, not given

>Be respectful towards women
>Get jailed for rape after you hold door
Sorry, I can't just hold respect towards oversized children who are trying to kill me with my own money.

In school they taught us to love the Queen respect the Royalty . They send us to get slaughtered in their wars of profit.

fuck off whiteknight.

Let's see what the high road looks like.

Attached: 1459238768774.jpg (2048x1302, 191K)

Only a respectful woman deserves respect.

I am indeed polite to women with some semblance of class. But not to women who dress and/or act like whores. As for respect, that is not automatically given to anyone; it must be earned with behavior worthy of respect.

Attached: 1461255236919.jpg (718x960, 143K)

>ninja turtle shirt
>flip flops

Attached: jp.jpg (885x516, 54K)

Attached: 1489300509436.jpg (570x1024, 152K)

>why don't we take the high road
No, that's how we got to where we are today.

Attached: mike-pence-kill-yourself.jpg (953x636, 317K)

When women act like ladies and obey morality, I treat them with respect. When women act like modern spoiled selfish degenerates, I treat them accordingly.

Israel will be destroyed in your lifetime. The death of your race will be celebrated by all and mourned by none.

The solution is in between these two extremes, as with many things.

>OP says be chivalrous
>everyone assumes that means be a cuck
Totally different lads. You respect a woman by giving her what she needs: a man to rule her. Cucks fail to respect women because they let them become feminists.

1. Don't bang until marriage
2. You want a pig, you go to the farmer. Network with older men. They have daughters. Fraternal organizations are great, esp. Christian ones (don't be a Mason or some weird sh1t)
3. Court her for a long time, go on chaste dates, make sure she shares your opinions on religion, morality, child-rearing, and politics.
4. Make sure your own parents are together and that they share your views, esp. on religion. If not you will have to cut them off.
5. Same for hers.
6. Have bros so good that you know they will hand together to help your widow and orphans if you died.
7.Enjoy your good life!

Pic rel8ed, be the opposite

Attached: 1542140258077.png (1000x949, 396K)

I want to do a paternity test without permission and force him to look at it. What and absolute cunt.

Yup, good advice here. I would add that you can't expect to readily find a wife who matches all those criteria, so expect to have to mould her a bit - but after a bit, she'll naturally wish to please you and mould herself to fit you. (This is not possible with a woman who is too far gone, of course, so use your discretion.)

Chivalry was originally a honor code among men that had little to nothing to do with women. It was later bastardized to mean being submissive to women. Also, you will accomplish the opposite of what you want being "chivalrous"

It bugs the shit out of me that people think chivalry means this shit about women. As if they needed anymore white knighting, american women are the most coddled and protected people of the fucking planet.