MUH RED WAVE

>Arizona turned blue
>Republicans may have, at best, gained 2 seats in the Senate, at worst gain zero seats, while losing the entire House
>Trump failed to get funding for his wall or to repeal and replace Obamacare while controlling both the House and the Senate
What happened? I thought there was supposed to be a red wave?

Attached: kyr.jpg (1160x773, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quorum.us/data-driven-insights/under-obama-democrats-suffer-largest-loss-in-power-since-eisenhower/291/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You got trolled retard, lmfao.

Kill yourself.

Trump wasted all his momentum getting the tax cut for the Jews through.
None left for the people who elected him.

Sorry bout that guys.

It’s good to be an ass this week

Attached: 0123DE59-5955-43AC-AA26-A00BC1A20E50.jpg (251x242, 31K)

Stolen, literally

Arizona and florida is just letting it happen lol

>while losing the entire House

Won like 190 seats? You need to go back to ESL you dumb sub human

Attached: Pretty_Frau.png (789x770, 365K)

Meanwhile the blues are so fractured they are actually protesting outside of their own members offices. It’s a weird time to be an American.

Democrats haven’t won this much seats since Warergate

It comes to show they actually have different opinions on how to govern instead of washing trumps balls on the time.

Israel will be destroyed in your lifetime. The death of your race will be celebrated by all and mourned by none.

The Red Wave was never real.

Stop being a dumbass.

In fact, it's like God is giving you a second chance to put on your thinking caps, realize Jow Forums lied, drop the racecuck shit, and start voting Democrat.

Seriously, the memes here are gonna be SICK in 2020, when President Asshole loses and literally thousands flock here to roast far right sickos for months.

You like winning, right?

PS Sinema is fucking HOT.

Arizona gave us the best damn "pickup" in a long time. Senator Mommy is going to clean house and kick some Trumpshit ass while making dicks strain across the nation.

Attached: Mommy Sinema.jpg (1160x773, 119K)

There will be a red wave, of your people's blood, on the day of the rope.

vote rigging

>Rowing the same direction is a bad thing.

Have fun with the House.

So the only way you can win is if you commit violence? Got it.

They have members of both parties watch the elections. It’s a lot harder to rig elections in America than In Europe because our government is decentralized.

It gets even better, OP.

In 2020, the GOP Senate seats up for grabs include Minnesota, Illinois, Louisiana, Virginia and Maine. Meanwhile, the DNC seats up for grabs are Oregon, New York and New Jersey.

Trump's popularity is going to plummet after the House successfully subpoenaes his taxes. And conducts a metric shitload of intelligence hearings. Of course, the wall will continue to never happen. There will likely be a government shutdown over it all, but budgets begin in the House - period. So Trump will go into 2020 unpopular, with a fizzling economy, and no wall.

(and no locked up Hillary)

He's gonna get primaried. Probably by Flake, possibly by Kasich. Whoever primaries him will lose. But they'll get close. Close enough that the Senate and House GOP will fracture, with moderates standing behind the new guy and loyalists behind Trump.

This is the best irony. The problems Russian trolls manifested in the DNC in 2016 will be inadvertently manifested in the GOP in 2020, simply due to their own stupidity.

He won't get impeached of course. He'll just fizzle away, and the party will in fight over the next 4-8 years

I want to put my penis in her if you know what I mean

You DO realize that this election wasn't a D vs. R issue. It is about Global Authoritarianism vs. National Sovereignty. None of us won unless you're a 0.1%'er

Nice fantasy. Trump now has a democratic house full of inept retards like Pelosi to exploit for the general election.

>Sinema is a milf.
>Alexandria Cortez danced.
>Lol vote Com... Democrat.
>Lol.

Nah I'm good thanks. Been here over two years and I got redpilled, pic related, which means I hate communism for life.

Attached: Nazi-flag_in_Nice_3457467k.jpg (858x536, 81K)

>He's gonna get primaried. Probably by Flake, possibly by Kasich. Whoever primaries him will lose. But they'll get close.
>close

Kasich and flake have no base among republican voters, flake couldn't even win reelection. Trump has like a 90% approval rating among republicans so gl with that primary

>Democrats haven’t won this much seats since Warergate

quorum.us/data-driven-insights/under-obama-democrats-suffer-largest-loss-in-power-since-eisenhower/291/

Attached: 1482225910377.jpg (1200x1200, 140K)

They don't understand dude, that's why they're Communists. They vote for people like Yugo Chavez because they think his head, had, and cigar look cool. They don't know politics at all.

I'm going to enjoy your nazi shit getting kicked in HARD by prison inmates in five years or so. The hate speech laws are coming.

>The hate speech laws are coming.
>thinking scotus would ever uphold such a thing
you delusional faggots are hilarious

We'll just get the rumor mill going that the liberal neighborhoods have good loot and no guns. Please, release the inmates. Think I'm afraid of them? Don't forget who put them in there.

Arizona has flourished as a red state. It also has arguably the most lenient gun laws. Once she starts proposing her stupid ideas in the form of law, it will awaken/redpill many moderates and energize those further right at worst. At best, Californians get run out of Arizona.
>she's hot bro!
Debatable. And has zero to do with her competence, which is zero.

They did not stole so much since Watergate. Is there a SINGLE instance when the initial winner (election day) turned form D to R

I hope the muh democratic process retards on the right will wake the fuck up

It's going to suck, man. Start making a list of books you want to read.

I think you're underestimating how diehard his base is and just how much of the republican party it takes up. If there are republican primaries, he will most certainly win them. That being said, once it comes to the general election he will lose in a landslide. The democrats could run a literal donkey and win against him

She went from "I dont care if americans want to join alquada" to a "moderate democrat" to win. Not too "blue wave". Tits won because tits. Thats what hillary got wrong. If you have to keep telling us you have a vagina, it means we arent already thinking about your vagina, cause we dont want to. In another timeline, this lady is some stripper with 3 kids begging on some gofundme for her undies. Same name in that timeline too. Farts clouds of cinnamon at the crowd to the theme music of powdered toast man from ren and stimpy.

Attached: eg.jpg (133x163, 5K)

Oof.

Holy fucking kek

Why is pantifa working in Boward county ? hmmm

Attached: giraffe.png (1376x1432, 2.01M)