Cannabis

Know the truth about cannabis Jow Forums

Attached: - 1542173962024 -.jpg (720x922, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bLmwSEOB2ac
youtube.com/watch?v=yTkQhScKQUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: - 1538450357106 -.jpg (1200x1200, 134K)

Attached: - 1538462423015 -.jpg (714x714, 103K)

Attached: - 1517404021244 -.jpg (750x749, 78K)

>illegal
maybe 4U bruce!

Attached: lakes1.png (375x236, 55K)

Aussies use it

Attached: 140.jpg (1920x1080, 529K)

youtu.be/bLmwSEOB2ac

plz explain the oil part

I too, remember the first time i smoked weed

get fucking toasted and not feel like driving = oil companies collapse

I was like wtf until it explained that everything is black and white, then he has to add the colors and he picks colors that he likes.
All I have ever seen is black and white in my microscope and it's pretty neat to look at the cannabis with it's trichomes.

This why everyone hates weedfags. You guys are totally insufferable and your whole life revolves around weed.
>singlehandedly ends the oil and pharma industries
Who do you think you’re kidding? I’m not even against legalization desu I don’t think weed hurts anyone except the guy who smokes it, and I’m sure it does have some medical benefit in some area, but for fuck’s sake calm down with the bullshit “weed cures cancer and can save the world” stuff. It’s why people can’t take you seriously. Maybe weed really does rot your brain lmao.

Cannabis/Hemp seeds.
Did yo all know that the Hemp seed is considered a super food or a perfect food?
IU can go out and buy cannabis, cannabis seeds legally with no issue, but I would need to obtain a permit to grow Hemp, and I would also need a permit to buy a hemp seed.
Why can I go buy cannabis and cannabis seeds, but I can not legally go buy hemp seeds and plant them.

>super food
Asinine hippie bullshit that means nothing. I bet you eat organic gluten free onions activated almonds and drink alkaline water exclusively.

Opioid overdoses are dropping in states with legal marijuana. We need to legalize it nationwide

You couldn't be any more wrong faggot.
Don't be afraid to look it up and do a bit of research.

Attached: ! 13882206_1021092571331374_7321549046195340237_n.jpg (960x959, 75K)

Nice propaganda, those uses for weed will be miniscule compares to recreational usage, know how much ausfags drink you know there will be overusage of weed.

>Smoking tobacco is bad for you.
>BUT SMOKING THIS OTHER LEAF IS TOTALLY SAFE GUYS THERE ARE ZERO REPERCUSSIONS OR HEALTH EFFECTS.

>destroy the pharmaceutical industry

yeah no sweaty.. some people get more anxious smoking weed. some even are more prone to enter psychosis from weed.

Over a 10 year period it is easy to see how the same acre planted with trees can't even compete, and the reason the textile, oil and food industry would be out to pasture.

>thinking the only way to consume cannabis is to burn it

At one point in American history, everyone was forced to grow hemp so the country could survive.

Then at the next point it was made illegal to grow and buy hemp seed, the manufacturing plants throughout the US were dismantled and things kept going to shit.

>sweaty

Attached: image.jpg (1350x900, 248K)

>seed oils can burn in engines
>gasoline can burn in engines
>skipping part about ultralow energy efficacy comparing first to second
>oil companies collapsing in potheads imagination

another option available to drivers of diesel cars may prove less frightening: using straight or waste vegetable oil. Before explaining the process, we should note that the US Environmental Protection Agency has declared the use of vegetable oil for motor fuel a violation of the Clean Air Act, and violators could be subject to a fine of $2750.

Attached: FuckYouAreDumb.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

BTW, Can't you just taste the freedom?

weed is all fine and dandy but its licking mens buttholes where its really at.

id take devils weed over cannabis any day
dumb stoners ...

Attached: pic%5CJ%5CI%5CJimson weed.jpg (581x386, 80K)

CBD is some real shit. Helps my sciatica, no high, no liver scarring.

>>OP's brain has been rotted by cannabis

My experience with cannabis
>Be me
>Be diagnosed with Crohn's Disease
I'm not continuing with greentext there's no meme here
It happened at young age, had to go to a childrens hospital. Doctors put me on Methotrexate and a Anti nausa medication. (I don't remember the name. began with a O) I felt like shit and throw up whenever I took the anti nausa meds, so I just stopped. I also stopped throwing up, still feelsbadman.
Grow up and have to leave childrens hospital.
I go to downtown hospital, and am given a Indian doctor who can barely speak english. He wanted to upgrade my medication that has even worse effects then what I was on. Say fuck off and leave for more local hospital. They want me to stay on the current treatment and I'm doing very very well for my condition. So clearly the Indian was being pushed by Lilly's to sell more pills.
Cannabis oil becomes Legalized a year back. Decide fuck it I want to be healthy. Notice that I feel way fucking better. Doctors notice too but only in blood work (I don't tell them shit). One day I forget to take my meds. Never took them since, just got bloodwork back from last test. I'm as healthy as a normal person.

TLDR; I'm healthy, Big pharma is a bitch, drop your meds and replace it with pic related.

Attached: IMG_1649.jpg (3264x2448, 1.22M)

Very cool picture, sounds like this is some revolutionary thinking. you should try to make a company around this new legit idea :)

Cannabis the miracle plant!

T. Known Boss

I love the rise of potheads trying to act as if cannabis is a magical product that will solve all problems on earth

We're here for you

youtube.com/watch?v=yTkQhScKQUg

wrong thread... fuck.