Blue eye = jew eye

Blue eye = jew eye.

The whole association of blue eyes with some sort of nordic/aryan ideal is inherently false. Especially if you are looking at the Aryans and their evolution from the proto-indo-europeans, they are a people which carries genes most strongly in those with green/hazel eyes.

The whole idea of blue eyes being some sort of white/good thing has been another jewish fabrication that many here fully accept, just like society at large accepts the fiction of the 'holocaust death camps' -- they use this fiction to allow groups to identify themselves as loyal jewish factions doling out lies and nonsense to keep the truth at bay... neonazis, white supremacists, etc., all subject themselves to this jewish tyranny of their leaders and speakers while ironically failing to identify it themselves, because they begin to believe in this promised fantasyland, and not in reality.

Look at jews in hollywood -- big name jew actors and actresses. Tons of blue eyes to go around. It's not a problem for them. What is a problem is buying the same old myths, lock, stock and barrel.

Attached: eye.jpg (474x299, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto_indo_european
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Aryans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Aryans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4

Attached: 1508812831266[1].jpg (1099x605, 79K)

why arent these targeted at israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto_indo_european

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Aryans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration_theory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Aryans

We're talking about this, your posts are low quality and worthless.

Green eye is the true master race.

OP, i'm blue eyes and 0.000000% Jewish you ugly faggot

You're probably a closet jew

Attached: 1540427346720.jpg (450x405, 68K)

correct Finns are jews

Well I want to discuss and delve into the topic. Blue eyes are ABSOLUTELY jewish though, make no mistake.

Is this a pic of you? Blue eyes, 0% jewish.

Attached: indian.jpg (602x388, 50K)

Anton Yelchin, actor in the Star Trek movies. Russian jewish, blue eyes.

Attached: anton.jpg (618x412, 52K)

that's what Craig Cobb said

Mélanie Laurent, actress in Inglorious Basterds. Blue eyed, jewish.

Attached: laurent.jpg (740x921, 155K)

Ron Perlman. Blue eyes, jewish.

Attached: perlman.jpg (1414x2048, 802K)

wrong. blue eyes are inherently and ostensibly a "white" person trait. go away, ugly. only niggers and shitskins have dark brown eyes.

Attached: 980x.jpg (600x303, 34K)

brown eye = mutt eye

Attached: 200px-La_Creatura.png (200x200, 37K)

I can keep doing this over and over -- let's discuss what the underlying truth is BEHIND the idea of genetics, where the REAL Aryans come from, not this nonsense about blue eyes and blonde hair, which by all accounts has not been present in the areas where humans have really innovated and created.

I think that there is some truth to the idea of Aryans, if you study the timelines, the movements of these people, and where they emerge in our history you begin to see a picture of this wave of people bringing philosophy, religion, culture, society, from one area of the world to the next. China, India, Iran, likely Greece, etc. -- It seems all too coincidental. To be stuck in endless bickering about some fabrication without looking at WHAT happened is a true waste of life.

I agree with you OP. People I've met who had blue eyes were kind of weird I also kne some Jew who had blue eyes.

Undoubtedly. I'm not making the case for brown eyes though, but rather for green/hazel.

>only niggers and shitskins have dark brown eyes.

Yes, and? Your image is shit btw.

of course
my family is 100% white and I and my mom have hazel eyes while my brother and dad have green eyes

I know this is a shill thread but w.e , It's the opposite of what fgt OP is saying. Jews having blue eyes means they are just europeans and not ethnically jewish from the middle east.

I didn't think I was going to be allowed to post this without a LOT of screaming, crying, and hebrew screeching. I only post what I think is true though.

Hey goys, check out pic related, TOTALLY not jewish!!!

Attached: scarlett.jpg (1119x1500, 921K)

>Mélanie Laurent
Green eyes lol

Odeya Rush. Blue eyes. Jewish.

Attached: odeya rush.jpg (2560x1600, 194K)

Get your EYES checked.

Attached: mlaurent.jpg (4000x2667, 1.08M)

I mean, you aren’t entirely wrong. Blue eyed people are the true descendants of Jacob.
However, none of them are kikes. Show me a blue eyed kike without a white parent.

Allison Brie. BLUE EYES. JEWISH.

Can the people here wake the fuck up already?

Attached: brie.jpg (3600x2400, 924K)

divine shitposting indeed.
No i did, not even your OP has blue eyes.
You must have some serious mutt-tier shit eyes to think gray/green/hazel is also blue.

Attached: 12_Melanie-Laurent.jpg (3200x2000, 563K)

Attached: 1542181573130.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Writers from Shakespeare to Dickens would identify Jewish characters by giving them red hair, with red-hair being given by the authors to villainous Jewish characters such as Shylock and Fagin.

You find a lot of them look like this when they are super jewish.

>he literally didn't fucking read the OP

Stop replying. READ FIRST.

Attached: jew lady.jpg (1200x989, 130K)

14 posts and namefagging. unironically kys

Yeah dumbass, the thread with links, an active OP, consistent attempts to foster discussion, that's the slide thread!

Not the 'ama im a gay furry' 'black KWEEN' 'dude bernie lmao' and the other shit. It's this thread.

You're a fucking nigger who makes niggerlicious posts.

>illiterate namefag
Imagine my shock.

>make one post

ONE REPLY

>reply to posts

MORE REPLY

Unironically, kill yourself. There are 100 topics on Jow Forums and I make ONE for actual discussion and it's just niggers like you talking about nothing and derailing the topic because it hurts your feelings. Fuck off you kike worshipper, go worship some more blue eyed kikes, maybe they'll send a few to pretend they're white before they toss your families genes into a mass fucking grave you waste of a post.

Fuck these nigger-tier shills and their niggerlicious non-responses.

yeah it's almost like those are Caucasian Jewish Khazars and not at all related to the dark haired Semitic Jewish people of what was once called Judea...

Back at you. There's no part of the post that I made which is incoherent or lacks response to what you posted.

Attached: jewish kid.jpg (861x1390, 107K)

Who were originally driven out and away from the Aryans for their ways. The merchant class of the original India, perhaps?

At least fucking SOMEONE is here to make posts on topic.

>yes and?
So are you a nigger or shitskin faggot?

Fuck i guess i have to killmyself because she had the same skin collor as me aswell

Attached: fu.jpg (1878x888, 365K)

>many jews are blue eyed and blue eyes are not likely the original aryans
>I believe the original aryans are green/hazel eyed

Response: SHITSKINS HAVE BROWN EYES

>yes, that is the case
>how is this related to anything else

Response: So are you a nigger or shitskin faggot?

I think you're not white just based on your inability to use fucking logic.

United States == Israel

Reminder: JIDF posts this base splitting garbage alongside the mutt memes. OP is a jewish shill.

Attached: Sassy+pikachu+_37e2b758201f125ea8de7f7584f1aaf9.gif (250x200, 41K)

Because half the people posting mutt memes are JIDF reptilian scum.

Hey dumbfuck, read the thread and try to -comprehend- it before responding. The whole idealization of blue eyes is based on idealizing ARYANS. BUT THEY PROBABLY DIDN'T HAVE BLUE EYES, JEWS DO. YOU CAN BE WHITE AND HAVE BLUE EYES, BUT YOU CAN'T BE ARYAN AND HAVE BLUE EYES YOU DENSE FUCKING NIGGERFAGGOT.

CONSEQUENTLY, JEWS ALSO CANNOT BE ARYANS.

WHY IS THE BOARD SO STUPID RIGHT NOW LMAO.

Blue eyes is just a genetic disorder, carriers need to be eradicated.

READ.

THE.

FUCKING.

THREAD.

YOU NON-LITERATE NIGGERFAGGOT.

EITHER I REALLY PISSED OFF SOME KIKE SHILLS OR THIS BOARD'S IQ JUST DROPPED THROUGH THE GROUND WHAT IS THIS.

Tripfagging shill using every technique he can to desperately grab attention. Remember: being confident in yourself and making a great life and family kills the jew.

Attached: damage-social_11.jpg (900x545, 242K)

Please explain a little clearer. Are you saying blue eyes originated from Jews in khazaria?

i have blue eyes so where is my own media company, checkmate atheist

demons in ancient folklore are said to have blue eyes too. its just a cohencidence goy.

>[email protected]
You again! haha

Attached: YOUUUUUUUUUUU.png (169x241, 117K)

Those are green,nigger

WE WUZ ARYANS N SHIEEEET
kike version

This is honestly the worst bait i have ever seen.

>PIC RELATED

ALL EYE COLORS ON THE LEFT SIDE ARE WHITE

>inb4 light brown isnt white
fuck off divide and conquer fags

Attached: actual diversity.jpg (699x1254, 221K)

How does this stupid thread has over 50 replies? Sage this shit

its sad this is true

Attached: abe.jpg (203x249, 6K)

Am I allowed in your ethnostate? Pic related is my eye.

Attached: E038C11D-0E42-4265-9E96-3DA3E2FB317D.jpg (3264x2448, 1.74M)

How does ethnic jews (supposedly ethnically from the middle east) has blue eyes while every other ethnic group in the middlee east has bron eyes? Ill answer for you. They arent from the middle east