When did spics become so prevalent in American popular culture?

when did spics become so prevalent in American popular culture?

Attached: rs_1024x759-151017134814-1024.grande-lovato.cm.101715.jpg (1024x759, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fuse.tv/galleries/2015/09/artists-you-didnt-know-are-jewish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A little after jews did

All three of them are Spanish, without fake tan they are all white!

Attached: main-qimg-d0b77d41ba43b6e73f4f277b570b25d6.jpg (600x393, 70K)

Damn she look way better back then

2#

Attached: selena_gomez_white_strapless_evening_dress_red_carpet_gown_41st_naacp_image_awards_2.jpg (768x1024, 165K)

Why shouldn’t American culture have some Amerindian presence? There were millions of them wandering around here before we showed up.

All three of them were!
3#

Attached: 53a09600ef8b8_-_cos-demi-lovado-de.jpg (480x699, 50K)

Ariana Grande is Italian

Ariana is Italian/Greek

Good point
Plus they had society and architecture despite being baby sacrificing naked paint weird piercing savage idiot godless losers

Aren't latinos almost half the country now ? At some point, it is just normal that entertainers start to look like their audience.

Right when the jews put George Lopez on TV and they stopped pretending like spics would not overpopulate white america. (but white genocide is a crazy nazi theory)

the real question is - why are satanic whores so revered in pop culture?

Attached: indy.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

Early 2000s. J-Lo, Jessica Alba, Eva Longoria, Salma Hayek, etc.

When you FAILED at everything we didn't.

Attached: 641317c0e2b7e55e69625e753375ba57760aed292443308ddf436475e507747c.jpg (400x389, 18K)

only in part

these are all MTF transgenders

Ariana is med Italian larping as spic.

Is she from Lazy Town?

Attached: lazy town.gif (320x232, 372K)

America finds their manly square jaws alluring. Also the fact that all their women have that wird lisping accent that makes them sound a bit like homosexual men adds to their desires.

Because they are 15% of the population and the fastest growing demographic

It's because of the Jews.

She looks better without the tan.

Ariana Grande is italian

Because of your co-ethnics in Hollywood, Indy.

holy shit, when you peel off the spray tan she looks uncannily like younger pictures of my grandma
she is half german and half spanish

None of these women are truly Spics.
Ariana grande is some italian greek north african mutt according to her Twitter
Demi lovato's mother is white american (english/irish). Only her father is spic.

Selena gomez's mother is white american.

Actual american Spics look like this, and they are NOT prevelant in american culture at all, Infact they are extremely underrepresented Considering theyre like 20% of the US population now.

Attached: 4D7B0AB8-B4D5-414A-8CBD-59DCA5F176D6-702-0000009F46BD1FFE.jpg (710x350, 73K)

Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande have the most feminine features you can find.
Demi Lovato has big boobs and a fat ass

Yeah, these women are like high castizas, pretty much. Nothing like the mestizas and indios that you often see on the street.

Shes an absolute degenerate filthy pig. Aling wirh Zero talent and computer generated vocal tracts. Of all of the Hollywood trash i would love to punish/hate fuck her or anyone that looks like her. She deserves to be punish fucked .
ACTUALLY someone should start a thread (t.phonefag) "Who would pol/ love to hate/punish fuck ??"

Ariana Grande is Jewish
fuse.tv/galleries/2015/09/artists-you-didnt-know-are-jewish

Anyone who gives an actual fuck about these uninteresting bitches is an npc

Ah, she's basically doing the same shit that Madonna did. I wonder if she partakes in any (((child sacrifices))) for their blood too?

Attached: Jewish_Ritual_Murder_Hellmut_Schramm.jpg (1512x2016, 1.56M)

Jews

Calm your dick, but while we're at it, I'd punish/fuck Danzel Washington.

>considering they're like 20% of the population
scary how that happened. Weird to imagine an american thats not just black, white, and native american..

>the most feminine features you can find.

Attached: coulthard-dress.jpg (480x875, 78K)

America has been programmed to worship and lust after trannies

i want to put my penis in ariana's vagina t bh

But that's what hispanics are , a mix of native white and black. They're what Americans will all look like in 400 years.

I have a really hard time believeing these are the same person

who doesn't

>None of these women are truly Spics
>they're just an Amerindian/white mix
dumb af

only demi has 'square' jaw
they all have; straight, small noses, flat brow ridges, and feminine, round hairlines

you know nothing

I never understood what people see in these. They are average at best.
Just contrast with this and you'll realize how fake this people look. They look like my maid's children