Who here cant stop thinking about jews?

Im not even white. Fuck. But my intuition tells me they will destroy humanity itself.

Attached: download.jpg (210x240, 4K)

If you spend enough time here, you'll realize that Jow Forums is the Jew all along.

Jews are not the top of the pyramid.
Look at WASP elite and German royal blood families to confirm it.
The nobility of the old continues to pull the strings. They just moved to shadows, diplomacy, UEFA/FIFA, boards etc.

>my intuition tells me they will destroy humanity itself.
Well they want to, user.
If humanity does not exterminate them, they will exterminate humanity.

Jews are the most interesting people in the World. They are awesome.

Less than a hudnred years ago we almost killed them all and germans too thought they were finished by the kike menace

Can you imagine a world without Jews.

Wow! I think we'd all be holding hands and dancing while rainbows shine and birds tweet.

Stop thinking in terms of problems, start thinking in terms of solutions and improvements
What can you do in your life (in your small social circle) to improve the situation in the world, or even just in your local neighborhood?

Gr8 b8 m8

Don't be silly, it would be much more boring than that!

This. Jews rule!

>Im not even white
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I stopped reading right there.

Attached: noose.jpg (300x391, 10K)

Nonwhites who are redpilled about the Jews are superior to the 30% of the "white" (honorary nigger) American population that votes Democrat.

i guess were gonna find out my asian bro

i had a nanny growing up from the philippines, i love her she was always so sweet to me

What are you talking about, there is a shitton of non-whites posting here.

If humanity can be destroyed by Jews then humanity isn't worth having.

If your entire world is taken over by cockroaches whose fault is that, yours or the cockroaches? Yours, for being so incompetent that you were defeated by insects. Look at Tibet; holy as fuck but conquered by Chinese bugmen.

Jews ROCK!

Attached: ssss.png (864x518, 1.05M)

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

because you're a loser

It would be boring as fuck whites are even less creative than Asians, Jews are so creative they enter trance like state with intense creativity bordering on psychosis

Do real white people even use Jow Forums?

Attached: images (22).jpg (672x456, 32K)

I think the majority of thenkike threads are made by jews themselves, dont forget about the 6 gorillion! Seriously though, dont forget about the holocaust goy

Mainly because theres so damn many of them made

>Jews are so creative they enter trance like state with intense creativity bordering on psychosis
Jews do drugs*
Ftfy

100% white anglo reporting in.

If you are not american, looks like you are white after all

>not even white

What the fuck has that got to do with it?

Jews are specifically targeting whites for genocide.

Whites on heavy drugs still don't get even close to Jews in term spontaneous creative ideas, whites are better at monotonous work which is better for society building

They're specifically targeting everyone for slavery tho.

Must be why whites have invented 99% of everything throughout history.

It seems to me like Jews are the biggest chads alive. Creating cults and wealth all over the world. Making the story of humanity one worth hearing.

Even though it's cruel. Suicides in the US skyrocketing since 2001. They probably legalized cannabis just for that.

All semites must die

Untrue, even the most anti Semitic poltard knows this

This fuck non redpilld people

Bullshit memeflag

Who else /suicidal/ but won’t do it because it’ll be a victory for SJWs and the Jews

>in not white
You people aren't even ashamed.. This board is still dead. I knew I should've never came back

>he thinks he can leave

Nah, it's true.

Attached: dyjee4wdqer11.jpg (2001x1125, 125K)

I can. Only when someone brings up an effect that’s their cause. Otherwise - get on with you life. America has problems but it is kinda great.

Your intuition isn't wrong, OP.

100% white aryan here
Fuck anglos

>Im not even white.
Why does this matter? Goyim isn't a term for whites.

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

>but it is kinda great.
You borrow your entire military budget and are on the cusp of a one party state. Texas and Florida mate. Lose one and you're done.

>Feelings not hurt

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 430K)

All hail the chosen master race
We fight and die for Israel

& this is why ur country is known as America's tophat, because of leafs like u

You need a girlfriend, as do I.

Attached: dayum.jpg (1566x1676, 326K)

Say it isn't so. W-we're the g-good guys right?

Attached: 3waymains.jpg (500x500, 21K)