Buzzfeed twist NGO lies into Orwellian doublethink piece

I'm literally shaking you guys.

youtu.be/K4XhLiiu0is

rt.com/news/443812-migrants-acting-ngo-exposed/

>Director of a major NGO in Europe tells our undercover team how she teaches migrants to lie & pretend to be persecuted Christians to border police. Last year they worked w/ 15,000 migrants. The UN has responded to our investigation calling it 'alarming'

How the fuck can buzzfeed twist it this much?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-14-06-13-40-278_com.tencent.mm.jpg (1080x1469, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

morningstaronline.co.uk/article/myths-lies-and-strange-rise-tommy-robinson
buzzfeednews.com/article/rosebuchanan/far-right-youtube-lauen-southern-secret-recording-refugees
archive.is/Vb2I6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's buzzfeed what more can you expect

I fucking hate Buzzfeed so goddamn much

We're all equal under God's eyes. It makes no difference really if they are muslim or christian. Jesus said to take in all of your poor, huddled masses and clothe them as God intended all of humankind to be.

Jesus was a jew so it all makes sense now

It doesn't work that way. Jesus would never advocate for an action that would reduce the number of Christians. Demographic replacement is the replacement of Christians. Somehow I don't think that is theologically sound.

Christians would have to teach Muslims to lie. They're too pure and truthful to know how to do it on their own.

Thanks Europeans for teaching them to lie!

and he was killed by them via the Romans for telling them the truth. fuck off with your kikebabble

What? These NGOs aren't Christian

The word of Christ is universal, love and compassion are universal traits. We will convert them with our altruistic holiness and make the world a better place.

Fuck off, christ cuck.

Attached: 1541834945578.jpg (1024x801, 225K)

KYS

What else do you expect from a propaganda company?

enjoy eternal damnation. There is one race, the human race. As created by in God's image. You will be defeated and godliness will return to this earth in the end times when Israel asserts itself against monsters like you

Then why is the Jew teaching the Muslims to pretend to be Christians? Fucking subversive

Christians are snakes like the jews now lol

bump for justice

They can't keep getting away with this.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-14-06-35-00-916_com.tencent.mm.jpg (1080x1134, 257K)

I love how they call themselves the "reporters" when she's undercover doing investigative work and they're sitting on their asses watching YouTube videos. Clown world.

hell is lack of God. If God wants my people destroyed, I'll gladly be somewhere where there is no God

how about fucking no

Attached: 1536061760742.jpg (680x510, 95K)

why is a nig in here were trying to deport u bro

Jesus died for my sins so I can do and say whatever I want now.
I am forgiven

>created in god's image
>every person is different
If God is constantly changing, then it's not stable and we shouldn't base any of our actions on it.

At the same time, every abrahamic religion has shifted and changed over time based on interpretations and sects, and therefore actions can't be based on them either.

Lauren is getting a smokers voice and she doesn't even smoke, lol

Attached: 1521792384283.png (520x466, 87K)

How can an americlap deport me if I'm not in his country?
Focus on the article and not trying to subvert, slide, or start a flame war on behalf of your massahs in Israel please.

There is no spontaneous caravan of refugees.
It is a Soros' and UN organized human trafficking operation.

Attached: soros_nieto.jpg (500x725, 48K)

>Moria

Attached: moria.jpg (1000x1000, 142K)

The Christian mindset all boils down to being afraid of "Hell", a concept that was taken from Helheim.
The actual fucking state of white Christians is so fucking pathetic lmao, they'll let you fuck their wife if you say Yeshua would have allowed it, and quote some random Jew book phrases.

If you aren't already looking into European religions, you probably should be.

>meanwhile, they say nothing about CNN and the like allegedly bringing "inside views" of "children in cages" at the Mexican border

Curious.

It's all the hormones he's taking to become a man.

Religion isn't real. No heaven, no hell. Just nothing.

Only survival of the fittest.

So, genocide or be genocided.

This is not the thread for it. Please start your own containment thread and stop trying to sideline the topic of this thread.

This is about Advocates Abroad, their disgusting lies, and how buzzfeed has added to that pile of lies with that piece. We need to start galvanizing and finding ways to btfo these people without becoming distracted by well place shillposts

H-has her voice always been this deep?

>Matthew 7:6

Lauren is a good journalist, and a fox.

>Moria camp
Balrog photos when?

>literally shaking

Attached: Dia Blow Literally Shaking.jpg (1280x1070, 817K)

The fucking place is called "Moria"?

BREAKING- Liberals lie about everything and are trying yo destroy the West! Now back to you Don

>How the fuck can buzzfeed twist it this much?
Because they are run by Jews. How the fuck does everyone not know this much?

>Her

Don't forget NGOs working with the Moria camp campaigned for a memorial Cross near there to be torn down. When the mayor hadn't responded within a few days it got smashed down with a sledgehammer.

Attached: cross.jpg (640x420, 115K)

fake news. they don't come here unless theyre enabled through wars

Lauren Southern = Rebel media = Shillman = Israel

>We're all equal under God's eyes. It makes no difference really if they are muslim or christian. Jesus said to take in all of your poor, huddled masses and clothe them as God intended all of humankind to be.

Attached: 1497899748788.jpg (933x1024, 932K)

Because buzzfeed is full of fantasising bullshitters.

>John 10:1

Humans are not all equal.

The Jugdement and sending off to Heaven or Hell begs to differ.

Damn, she's stepping up her game good.

Based southern.

TOMMIY ROBINSON = Rebel media = Shillman = Israel

Same...

hey there rabbi

That was Emma Lazarus, not Jesus.

islamaphobia is a big business nowadays.

>expecting any shred of journalistic integrity from buzzfeed
they know their audience doesn't give a single fuck about the truth and will gladly #ListenAndBelieve anything that fits their world view.

Attached: b79.jpg (540x550, 21K)

The young lady teaching the african blacks how to lie is an American Jew. Nice

You couldn't write it better.

Attached: 1515163344207.jpg (693x663, 53K)

Myths, lies and the strange rise of ‘Tommy Robinson’

morningstaronline.co.uk/article/myths-lies-and-strange-rise-tommy-robinson

Attached: 1542181504848.jpg (600x600, 30K)

yes, equal.

Attached: migrant-murderer-Germany-Maria-Ladenburger-trial-852558.jpg (590x350, 38K)

this is the first time I've really seen this happening in real time. Someone watched the original videos and read the report and then decided to construct an article that is basically one big lie with a purpose to pull the wool over the target demographic's eyes. I am genuinely shocked and appealed that it is this blatant.

DELET THIS

>Lesbos
>Full of Immigrants

Wew lad, crinkles me crisp packet

"""We"""
If they are majority in Europe they wont have touched hearts by our charitable ways, they will slaughter us. That pathological altruism will just lead to death and decay.
If you want to help you help them in their countries, by conquering and evangelizing them since they clearly cant take care of themselves.
You are just a shill trying to discredit Christianity anyway.

they even deleted their Facebook and Twitter accounts, that news must Be spread in greece

>Israel
Good goy, go give your children up to the semite pedo ring at your local church.

Attached: 1542040941763.jpg (427x441, 24K)

>the trojan horse is just a nice horse nothing more to see
>no there are not people on the inside accomodating it's entrance.

Unless Jow Forums has been raiding the comments section of the RT article, I can’t believe what I’m reading.

Attached: 86C6768C-E10E-46D3-A574-43A3B662B184.jpg (338x307, 64K)

somebody with Twitter please share with Salvini

Is that Jarvis' child going undercover and talking with Lauren?

and Giorgia Meloni

Sounds like the Dwarf mines under the Misty Mountains.

Jesus said do not cast your pearls before the swine

Fucking NPCs with their lurk moar you are one of us rules, that pol NPCs literally obey and follow am I not a good bro now signalling I'm just like you as there's no link to the article. Here's the fucking link you NPC cunts: buzzfeednews.com/article/rosebuchanan/far-right-youtube-lauen-southern-secret-recording-refugees

O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs* O / *dabs*

The bible also says the surround yourself with fellow Christians for a thriving community.

If theyre muslim they must die

>The Christian mindset all boils down to being afraid of "Hell", a concept that was taken from Helheim

Helheim was a cold realm where people who didn't die in combat went to. It wasn't really that bad place, it's just that Helheim's residents were destined to fight against the good Aesir in Ragnarök.

>giving Buzzfeed viewcounts

All this does is make them think they're worth reading.

Not really, Chaim. Anyone who doesn't believe on the Lord will go to hell forever and is a dead man living in darkness under bondage of sin.

bibidi bobidi bump

archive.is/Vb2I6

Please cuck yourself into extinction Christfag.

Fuck off

So what now? Can someone sue the NGO? How does this help us stop them?

the news is spreading, i have already seen an articole about it on a famous italian press. the news must be spread till leftist cucks have to talk about it. what they are doing is a straight crime, they are
aiding illegal immigration

You forgot the part of all hell breaking lose if they harm the kids....
Very key part
That's the single most important verse for Christ-cucks right now

I'm beginning to understand why the Chinese execute you people in the streets like animals.

>actually beleiving any of this fictional bullshit

Lauren hasn’t been employed by rebel media for quite some time now

Guys spread this video far and wide and be sure to emphasize Israid's involvement and the fact that Ricker is a kike.

>what they are doing is a straight crime
you spelled treason wrong

>I will start idolizing totalitarian dog torturers with unnerving lack of empathy and dreaming of genocide because Americans voted bigly wrong.

Your retardation has consequences. The Jow Forums bomber and Jow Forums shooter shared the political ideology dominant on this anime board. They just took seriously the kill this and shoot that. Without them there's a realistic chance that Republicans would have kept the House majority.

Pagans were more into cuckholding you fucking brain dead larper. A father would give his young bride to his son and other weird shit.

Christian's were the ones that moved to start controlling sex and create the sex roles the commies want to destroy.

>Far-Right Youtuber
>Laura Southern

Attached: avatars-000091348881-kotp3q-t500x500[1].jpg (500x500, 37K)

Thanks

But publishing outright lies and edited videos about police shooting niggers along with their names and locations isn't.
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1538330459945.jpg (610x437, 55K)

>the investigation itself is alarming
>ignore the findings
The writer of this article has essentially signed their own death warrant in the medium term.

Attached: 04f478b3cc7d80584e184b2dad152bf354298b844261ceaabdef69f2301d4a54-pol.jpg (1523x2048, 424K)

post link

>God: "I'm all-good and all-loving, so if any one of my children had something like an eternity of after-death torment happen to them, I would be pained beyond consolation"
>"Better make sure I set up the material universe so that exactly that happens to 99% of everyone who ever lives, and then bitch to them about how this demonstrates what shitheads they are!"
You know he fucking would

no no it is literal treason / espionage