Cuck alert

"Asked about troops at the border, Republican Rep. Mike Gallagher (member of Armed Service & Homeland Security Committees) says on @Morning_Joe “I’d certainly rather see those troops in places like Poland or the Korean Peninsula.”

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-14 Michael Del Moro sur Twitter Asked about troops at the border, Republican Rep (629x386, 38K)

>I'd better start a world war than stand up for my country inside my own country
Ultimate Goylem.

>I'd rather die for Israel in another pointless war
How cucked can one be

How dare our troops protect our border while there are plenty of foreign borders to (((protect)))

>in Poland
?????

Good goy.

Dude. the only thing we really need from Americas is the nuclear insurance, so if the EU army/France or Russia goes mad we can fight them and not be nuked for it.

The only thing we might need is some extra suplements to our airforces, but aside from that american ground troops pretty much all over the world would be better used in garrisoning the american border, because seeing how the whole election went and the stream of migrants go america too is in some heavy duty demographic warfare.

Only americans might just be able to do something about it and not give up half their territory for it.

Poland is growing in antisemitism goy, its gonna be anudda shoah if we dont shut it down.

Those ebil Wusshuns

Yeah, east europe has this out of fashion ideas of nationalism that are not quite dead or are awoken and that makes people uneasy...

I really wonder how the americans will react if their country is invaded by a military force.
Isn't the basis for defending your country to guard your most "dangerous" border ?

Some of them never learn.

Except its not true for this country.

BEST GOYIM

US MILITARY NOT DEFEND US BORDER EVER

He misspelled his last name.

Attached: Jewhats.png (528x715, 320K)

>Looking out for ones own country's interests makes people feel uneasy.
Can we gas these kikes already, when can we get this show on the road already?

No we can not.

>trump is such a jew hater and a nazi
See people said hes a Zionist bc he has jews around him and in his family and I always said its cover because you cant go after jews without be called a nazi and in todays worls you need that cover.
>im not a nazi, how can i be? My grandchildren are jewish. My cabinet has jewish members, youre crazy.

Soon?

Nobody will do such a thing, so stop being delusional.

Hopefully only because its an extremely inefficient way of exterminating people.

A modified virus that only targets an certain group would be the best, there's no defense against it and you can't hide from it unless you want to spend the rest of your days underwater in a bubble

Nobody will exterminate anybody stop with this nonsense.

boomer neocons are fucking SCUM. The most putrid fucking worthless trash that have ever existed on this fucking planet.

I want to wafflestomp AIDS infected wet nigger shit down this cocksucker's throat. Kill them all. Destroy the enemy, and make traitors suffer.

>i would rather our military defend other country's borders than our own

I hate neocons so fucking much

You’d rather be playing world police than protecting our own god damn borders? How noble.

>south korea
isn't trump bbf with kim? why send more troops to that area, should aim to leave instead.

politicians who say stuff like this need to be hung.

It's treason. He should be shot for treason. This is him cucking while sitting on the HOMELAND SECURITY committee. He has broken his oath and should be tried and executed.

"boy I sure do love cheap labor"

Good goy!

No wonder GOP lost the house

Every other army in the world should stay in their borders but our army should never be in our borders. This is why the world fucking hates us not that I care much about the world but seriously this is retarded.

>upholding the american stranglehold and hegemony on the relevant world is a bad thing

THIS