Tfw you realize ashkenazis are just eastern european/turkish mutts larping as descendants of israelites and stealing...

>tfw you realize ashkenazis are just eastern european/turkish mutts larping as descendants of israelites and stealing land from people that actually descended from hebrews

Attached: 1513716844455.jpg (754x528, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kynodesme),
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

since we are fairly knowledgeable on the jewish question - yes, yes we do

is it better to have them all in that place or all spread out around the world though?

This is actually true but it goes against Christians narratives that they are the descendants of Israelites that killed Jesus. It’s tricky, but once you realize Yiddish has no hebrew origin whatsoever and that Israel has the 2nd highest rate of skin cancer in the world (no fucking way those people would’ve survived in those deserts) it makes sense

So then you should love and accept they as fellow white? But you don't, as usual op is a massive fucking retard

Frankly that's a stupid reason to hate jews. Plenty of other good reasons aside; just read the Talmud lol.

jesus the one on the left is hideous

yet DNA of ancient remains proves that you are wrong.

Attached: ra the real.jpg (500x375, 158K)

traitors get the bullet too

Which stretch all over the globe of the Ancient world.

Fuck jews and muslims

I received a DNA test result that shows 100% male heritage purity link to Hebrews who lived in Israel 1300 ago, and i'm whiter than that ginger.

Your policuck is weak.

Can you show me. Not saying I don't believe you but I just want to see. Is your family from eastern europe?

What are clothes? You're so retaded you actually believe 99% of light skin people get skin cancer the in the desert

I am White not a jew but I have ties which originated from the Ancient Aryans of the Caucasus Mnt. Middle East the Original Israelite's Rh Negatives. Darkies are nomadic invaders essentially and always have been DNA proves it. This is why Jews lay claim I am not saying that it is right though.

you might get a tan if you try putting down the bamba and leaving your mom's basement

Ashkenazi DNA says they came from a few European women who converted to Judaism in the middle ages.

how long have Jews lived there and is that there earliest place of origin?

Where did you find DNA from an ancient jew from a desert shithole that was destroyed multiple times?

I need a fresh supply of bamba every 48 hours or i'll die.

Jews were there first desu. They were conquered like 4 times by all sorts of arabs and Roman states.

On the X chromosome, yes.
Analysis of the Y reveals they are in fact from Israeli descent, so the Ashkenazis are in fact a race of people whose ancestors were HEBREWED

>They were never conquered by Arabs

And modern day palastinians are no fucking way ethnic Arabs, They are the people who got invaded by ethnic Arabs and spoke Arabic after being under their rule for centuries.

lmao look at this khazar larper

correct. they're khazars.

If light skinned people were originally from those areas they wouldn’t have survived long enough to invent clothes. Skin color (among other traits) is an obvious evolutionary response to environment.

Attached: A0C8BFA2-E10F-4D5F-8889-EDB21CD9A29D.jpg (378x255, 24K)

Yeah, it's kinda weird. It's like mutts vs. mutts.

He just ignored my request to show me some actual proof. Its definitely possible if his family has lived in israel for many generations but I highly fucking doubt some israelis with grandparents from poland can trace their lineage directly to ancient hebrews

>"His blood be upon us and our children!"
Well, then you're part of those children. Sucks to be you.

>ashkenazis are just eastern european/turkish mutts larping as descendants of israelites
100% correct

Attached: 1524839372588.jpg (206x245, 13K)

lol nice try pig skin larper. my dna test says i have upwards of 60% ashkenazi dna the rest being british and german and i dont look white at all.

You're a pig skin convert with subhuman pole dna just like the little gingernoid in the op. Askenazis are med

Attached: genetic_map_of_europe.png (1024x819, 224K)

That’s why all those mountain people outside Africa have such dark skin
Retard

>What are clothes?
Uhh something we still wear now? Ashkenazis in israel also have access to sunscreen and don't have to be outside all day like they used to so this should be an even bigger warning sign to why the invasive ashkenazi larpers never would have survived back then in those deserts

Red hair is an Edomite trait, you ignorant goblino.

they did you sub human

The Incas, Papua New Guinea Highlanders, Khasi, Tibetans, Nepalese etc. are all mountain peoples with dark skin though?

Some time ago.

Attached: Races Raser Rassen Briodan Razas φυλές नस्लों póir kyn razze 品種 pasme coeat ve (780x615, 104K)

Arabs are Ishmaelites, not Hebrews. Spoiler: God made a Covenant with Ishmael, too.

No they weren't. Read the Bible.

Ashkenazi are upper class ancient Greeks/Roman converts

Neither of them. Muslim Palestinians were brought in from Syria and Egypt by the ottomans because the area was under populated

they both look annoying, can't we just gas them both?

First*

>60% ashkenazi dna the rest being british and german and i dont look white at all.

big hook nose, curly black hair, a hunch back and deformed body?

brown hair, brown eyes, a roman nose, a full deviation higher IQ and a net worth of over a million dollars at age 25

you covert to judaism?

but the Jews are not Mediterranean, they are Semites.
pic related a a true med

Attached: b65c507901649d0ad20144b761370848.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

congrats, you're palestinian

Attached: 1526396558150.png (574x588, 182K)

Alpines are not Meds

they are not we have genetic tests, they are semitic, they have european admixture, and probably are were selected in europe to be more white looking

inheritance?

>tfw you realize nobody has any claim to israel and both the Palestinians and the Israelis should be exterminated to ensure a wholesome life for your descendants.

Attached: Raggy NoSpook Redbeard.png (709x939, 1.06M)

Skin Cancer statistics are irrelevant
A thousand years ago people were living to age 35
You dont think skin cancer wasn't killing jews back then too?

Attached: 1527341761249.jpg (750x733, 85K)

Ashklenazis come from around the black sea, its not rocket science that the people with light skin, light hair, and light eyes are not from the middle east.
>inb4 pics of afghani white ppl

Yes

Attached: 1532979818302.png (793x794, 602K)

Still doesn't stop them from being the reason early civilization popped up. They could have come from Mars it doesn't matter.

there were Twelve sons/tribes on Israel. They dispersed far and wide across the Earth.. The people to which you refer are not alien to these tribes.. even the Irish have Tribe of Dan in them... Judah was just one tribe . The world lumps any who come out of the twelve tribes as Jew. To try and claim because the Khazars were not from Tribe of Judah thus not Jews while aiming to deny they are from Israel is disingenuous.

>read what the jews say about themselves to discover the truth about jews

Attached: looney_toon.png (285x401, 204K)

>Still doesn't stop them from being the reason early civilization popped up
what?

1/4 Khozar here. Well aware of this and like to bring it up to people to spread awareness of the JQ
Based skin cancer

OH NO NO NO

Attached: augustus.jpg (1092x613, 162K)

brown eyes are native to europe, what is your point?

Most Ashkenazi came into Europe through Khazaria, where the original, middle eastern jews stopped for a while after spreading northward. They converted a lot of white, southeastern European people to kikedom. So, genetically speaking, Ashkenazi have almost zero connection to Israel, if any at all. Even if they did have a bloodline connection, it would just be one woman out of thousands of descendants.

Real Israeli jews are genetically indistinguishable from Palestinians.

Nah day trading, i didnt even know i was jewish until a few months ago but I always knew I was different to the average white man. I just couldnt put my finger on in what way.

Put a jew in any country without even telling him he is jewish and he will always conquer. Its not nepotism. Its dna

>'conquer'
>used in the context of jewry

Come on dude, The word is 'subvert'. Jews can't conquer anything. They merely worm their way into the systems in place, and start pulling the levers of power in their own favor. It's pure nepotism.

We conquered your presidents daughters womb

Attached: CLAIMED.jpg (1200x956, 118K)

so augustus had hazel eyes and light brown hair?
Completely white, unlike you who surely have black eyes like ebony

What's your strategy? You literally just providing liquidity for the market?

>Real Israeli jews are genetically indistinguishable from Palestinians.

this is nonsensical blather

the so called Palestinians were Arabs and levantines the Israelites came out of Ur/Iraq they were not dramatically dissimilar but the Israelites were a distinct people

They were conquered. If you don’t want people to take your land defend it properly.

Im cut from the same cloth as augustus. Mediterraneans have ruled the world since the time of mesopotamia

Every great civilization throughout human history was med. Egypt, greece, rome, byzantine, holy roman empire, spain, britian, eu

My italian and greek brothers held it down in the ancient times. but now it is the ashkenazis time to rule, we have your countrys by the balls. You pig skins have never ruled the world, you will deny it but at the end of the day who runs your country right now

Its not your people. see that flag you're representing, thats my flag. my people tell you how to live. reconcile my superiority

80% of all Jews are descended from this pattern of seeding: Jewish men, mostly merchants, moved into an area, married local women, formed a community, closed off genetic ties to outsiders, and became distinct genetic subset of the native population. Only a small set of the Mizrahi Jews (middle eastern), and maybe Maghrebi (north African west of Egypt) Jews are actually historically descended from Jewish/Judahan/Hebrew/Israelite, w/e you want to call the original Canaanite monothesists, by heritage. Although to be accurate lots of Maghrebi have black Berber in them.

AJs are mostly Italian maternally. They moved out of Italy when Rome started to fail, they moved up through the Rhine, picking up Slavs and Bavarian women along the way. Then they spread east and west getting more local women. Way later they took in brides from East Asia from their travels on the Silk road.

The following can be said, with the exception of straight up converts like the Jews from China, almost all other Jews are related.

Regardless of country of origin or ethnic divisions, Sephardic or Ashkenazi or Betas(Ethiopian) and Bene(Indian)
or the Lembas, etc, have their Y chromosomes rooted in the middle east and the horn of Africa, as in their traceable Y chromosomes have enough distinct mutation markers, to be accurately differentiated from their neighbors. There are stray Y chromosomes groups though that definitely are from the host populations, but they are not a large number.

Honestly the bulk of the world's Jewish population, the AJs, have such a remote tie to the middle east, that little to none of them reflect their ancestor's phenotypes.

>We conquered your presidents daughters womb
No.
Jews are feminine.
matrilineal.
banned competition culturally.
This created weak men.
weak men that insist that jewish women marry them by law (the only way they are allowed to compete)
ivana married trump for money and status because she was a jew.
Jewish women infiltrate and the jew men tag along behind them attempting to change society and collect resources at others expense(because competition is foreign) so that women will want them.

jews are genetic white knights who use pilpul to survive.

Again, using the word 'conquer'. I'm sure it makes you feel good, but let's be honest about what you're saying. Conquest implies establishing control through force. It implies dominance and power. The jewish model of 'conquest' is the exact opposite of physical control. It's lies and manipulation and subversion. Real men conquer openly, with pride in themselves. Jews pull strings behind the curtains while hoping nobody recognizes them for what they are. They have no real pride in themselves, though they are very arrogant. They always keep a sort of plausible deniability so they can play the victim in case people figure out what they're doing.

I mean, christ, look at those new england kikes who were millionaires yet still running a welfare scam. Is there pride in that? Hell no. It's shameless.

By this logic, all the illegal immigration into your country is acceptable if they win in the end.

I catalyst short shit company's. Im a natural born pessimist so this strategy suits my personality. dont try it if you dont have ashkenazi dna though, unless of course you wanna give your money to me

Yeh.?

If you had the appearance of augustus you will not have all the insecurity that you have shitskin.
The meds are not your brothers, proof of this is that the Romans destroyed all your priestly class and raped your women so much that you had to eliminate the patrilineal descent

Attached: 1535500522833.png (500x647, 190K)

>jews are feminine

ironic coming from a race of "men" who are known to have bbc sissy fetish and other sick and twisted perversions lmao

the modern war is fought financially. but if that cope makes you feel better about being a indentured servants, ok. better go to bed kid, you got work in the morning, your jewish boss will be mad if you arent in on time

im the true bible jew,. im phoencian. all modern language came from us. where is my 6 gorrilian ?

You're probably just australian.
I only wanted to point out that the jewishness in trump's family is genetic and came from Ivana, not Jared.

Pan mediterraneanism has never existed. The greeks attacked the Sicilians, the French attacked the Spanish, the Italians attacked the Greeks, the Romans attacked the Carthaginians

Weve never loved each other but thats not the point. Were talking about a pattern of superiority here. Meds are an unstoppable race of people. The only europeans I have any respect for are Meds, you pig skin creed are nothing but slaves for med supremacy

You president bends the knee to my people

Reconcile it

Closer together, you’ll need fewer drones

Welcome aboard new fren

The Romans were very clear about their sister races, they never considered the Jews related to them.
If you read the Aeneid you will notice that both etrucos, Latin, Romans and Greeks were considered to be related races, to that we must include the policy of romanization with other races that were considered worthy of forming part of the empire like the Celts.
The Jews never received attempts of cultural romanization, only of conquest which shows that the Romans saw them as inferior
>Furthermore observe from what follows that God did not take thought for the Hebrews alone, but though he cared for all nations, he bestowed on the Hebrews nothing considerable or of great value, whereas on us he bestowed gifts far higher and surpassing theirs. For instance the Egyptians, as they reckon up the names of not a few wise men among themselves, can boast that they possess many successors of Hermes, I mean of Hermes who in his third manifestation visited Egypt; 45 while the Chaldaeans and Assyrians can boast of the successors of Oannes 46 and Belos;47 the Hellenes can boast of countless successors of Cheiron.48 For thenceforth all Hellenes were born with an aptitude for the mysteries and theologians, in the very way, you observe, which the Hebrews claim as their own peculiar boast. . . .49 |369

Jews tracked lineage paternally for about 600+, until they were taken over by Babylon. Then they switched to maternal lineage as they couldn't be sure their women were not being raped/whores, and could no longer guarantee paternity.

Ethiopian Jews practice paternal lineage still, because their forefathers exited Israel before the Babylonians influenced the change in policy. They practice old school traditions, and aren't influced by the Talmud traditions that were started by Babylonian "exile".

...and yet Rome and Athens are dust and the Jews run the World... funny.

>Then they switched to maternal lineage as they couldn't be sure their women were not being whores
are you only trying to differentiate these jews vs those jews?

1/2 Ashkenazi - 1/2 British/Irish/NW Euro here.
How do you feel about your non-Ashkenazi heritage then? You must have some sort of identity issues if you don't respect 40% of your genetic makeup.

Attached: muh_genes.jpg (609x533, 41K)

real red pilled lineage goes from grandfather to grandson. we live on through genetic memory etc, life is crazy cool if you arent brainwashed

Nah just pointing out that they were not always matrilineal in nature

>The Jews never received attempts of cultural romanization
On the contrary, the Romans tried to assimilate the Jews, but the Jews rebuffed their efforts, just as they had rejected Hellenization before. The Jews' sexual and religious norms were incompatible with Greeks and Romans wanting to build them some nice palaestrae in which their youth could wrestle naked with older men under the watchful gaze of a statue of Heracles. Besides, they couldn't really do the naked wrestling thing like Greeks because of circumcision—the Greeks would tie the foreskin up to completely hide the glans during wrestling (see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kynodesme), and the Jews lacked foreskin. Some of the upper class Jews Hellenized, hence you see people like Herod (Herodes, a Greek rather than Hebrew name), but by and large the Jews rejected the Greeks' and Romans' attempts to bring them into the cultural fold.

Lol, i notice the uncanny connection
Turks = TurkRoach
Jews = Judenrat

Both are pests lol

>yet DNA of ancient remains proves that you are wrong.
No, it proves that OP is right. Why do you kikes always lie?

>Based
>Nice Digits
Always remember pajeet, Side with the Jews, You always Lose

>I received a DNA test result that shows 100% male heritage purity link to Hebrews who lived in Israel 1300 ago
Just for all you newfags to know that jews always lie and that there is no such legitimate consumer DNA test for this that exists.

Winners write history. That’s why we must build the wall.

This is actually false, the average age was 35 because of the extremely high infant and young person mortality rate. The truth is back then if you lived past 16 you were likely going to make into old age, like 60s+

Another one of those things where they don't outright lie to you, they just say "The average age was 35" and let people assume that means that average person only lived to just under 40, but now that I've explained it you can see how the average age of 35 could mean something different than what we've been led to believe.