Why again is a unified true European military so bad?

Will it really be used to oppress the people and kill dissenters in EU states? Or would the military just be used in Africa, Central Asia and the Middle East to fight towelheads just as Murrica has done for the last 20 years.

Attached: 06179870-5DB2-48E3-A703-14949DCD70D0.jpg (752x500, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ruu-4f6ugA
youtube.com/watch?v=09A5Wbgnyjc
youtube.com/watch?v=JVihVeZtQds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't care what it'll be used for, I want to die for mommy Merkel.

Left wing death squads

no more Brexits

I think it's a great idea but I don't live there nor want to so I can't really give a good opinion. I believe however with how many different nations are in the E.U there would be some friction to the idea, it seems like it's more or less the Germans telling the E.U they are now gonna control E.U's entire military might rather then let each nation do so. That might scare some of the smaller and weaker nations.

>Why again is a unified true European military so bad?
>Having to die because of talking heads in Brussels needs more slimes
Yeah no

Because it will make Europe less relied on NATO and Americans don't want that.

The first one

As far as I understand each EU state will remain the sole decider whether to send soldiers to the battlefield. However, equipment, training methods, deployment etc. is coordinated so the be able to fight together as one army, one navy and one airforce.

Because a group of sovereign nation states makes for more colourful diversity tthan a single super state.
Why are you against diversity, user?

Isn't it funny that the EU army is appearing right when everybody is talking about leaving the EU?

Because the EU would have to pay for it and they dont want that

How would one of us defend himself from the totalitarian aspirations of EU if we have a foreign army at home? If we will try to seceed from EU they will just pour immigrants to the point that a referendum will be impossible (already done that in Quebec, Catalonia, Tibet)
An EU army will bring no real benefit but a severe ammount to backlash.
Also the EU itself is criminal in nature.
We live in a system in which the future of a nation is decided by a representative democracy chosen by a representative democracy.

This is not democracy.

>Try to opt out
>The entire EU reees autistically
Just take a look at countries like Poland for what happens when you go against the will of the EU even if "each EU state will remain the sole decider"

this thread again?
1. fight for a globalist, shitskin EU army who doesnt give 2 shits about you or your country and die realising you were fighting for open boarders the whole time
2. fight for your own country in your own army, fuck the EU and fuck merkel
i wouldnt have a problem with an EU army but with germany in charge? yuck

Attached: 1538132032660.jpg (638x501, 66K)

it's more funny that the EU army is appearing right after an influx of battle-hardened migrants were granted citizenship, but aren't good at much except violence.

can we first bomb or invade those mussie coutries and stop them from coming here?

Sounds very ineffective, except for defense.

The answer is, nothing happens.

Number or refugees forcefully landed in Poland to this date: 0. Number of fines levied on Poland: 0. Number of other sanctions for Poland not taking refugees: 0.

So don’t bullshit me.

>be able to fight together as one army, one navy and one airforce.
Wonder under whose command.
Also, having an army is slippery slope to turn eu into one country.
Fuck that.

They wil use foreign units to suppress you because they will feel no empathy to the population in other member states. Imagine being shot down in the street for complayning that the gypsies stole your childs shoes by a portugese soldier while your brother is deployed in finnland to raid and execute edgy shitposters on anime boards.

Guess what, it is already the case that typically one large NATO unit (2000 to 5000) is under one single command. Often European units are mixed, i.e. Dutch troops under German command or Baltic troops under Polish command etc. The ultimate command of a whole military campaign will be, just as now, coordinated by all countries involved.

One army means one state, and centralized power, that the citizens of the EU aren't even going to be able to vote on (nor will they get to vote for or against the formation of this army) the whole thing is a globalist coup happening in real time, hence that German military unit trying to kill the politicians.

Both options suck. The EU and its associated gov'ts suck so much I doubt it would be used for noble purposes. If they weren't so retarded they could have 1-5 unified armies by grouping countries by affinity so they could blow kikes, saudis, niggas and other assholes.

So why invent a wheel again?
I know why of course, in nato americans are the big dicks that you cannot compete, so you are trying to make your own with blackjack and hookers, but without yanks.
Pathetic.

Of course you don't see a problem, you bloody kraut

>ww1 anniversary
>senseless killings amounted to absolutely nothing

We need a new army!

Why oh why aren't you people up in arms.

I DON'T WANT MY TAXES TO GO INTO FUNDING AN (((EU))) ARMY YOU SUPER KIKE KILL YOURSELF

thy should just recruit only migrants and children from migrant backgrounds who live on gibs. they love mommy merkel for being a wonderful provider and will make wonderful soldiers to suppress the coming uprisings of native populations

German logistics isn’t compatible with Polish logistics. Polish infantry units in the field have problems fighting next to Greek ones. Some countries have less than 5% of its soldiers in a combat ready state. Large scale warfare is currently impossible for Europe. While the US could probably put a 350,000 soldier strong invasion force together if it stretches all its resources, Europe will be hard pressed for 50,000 to 100,000 plus logistics, support and coordination.

I'm sure first target of EU army will be native EU people

Idiot, they will simply import more refugees and make them the EU army, because they will be willing to kill anyone in the EU if ordered

WHAT DO YOU THINK "MERKEL" WILL USE IT FOR DUMBASS WHAT WILL SHE ENFORCE SHE DOESNT WANT EUROPE TO HAVE OUTSIDE BORDERS. Thank god the EU is collapsing and Germany will maybe go into a recession soon. If this wasnt Merkel and Macroon's doing and an EU thing I'd agree with it

Attached: 1541009008746.png (867x415, 82K)

Article 7 was envoked on Hungary because they dont support "traditional European values"

Bad as in a bad idea ... or bad as in incompetent?

Bear in mind you eurocucks won't be augmented by the limies ... good luck with that ... fucking kek

Because of the leadership, the cost, and the large polarity between different european states and their attitude to war.
The more you centralize, the more power you grant the lunatics that govern us.

Still wont follow your orders, kraut.
Chinese are far, if russia attack we will be battlefield again anyway, and we will fight them on our terms. Ask grandfather, we love guerilla.

>oppress the people
>kill dissenters
>used in Africa, Central Asia and the Middle East

All good reasons to NOT have an EU army.
Even better reasons to NOT have an EU at all.

This army will conquer the world with Macron leading it.

It will just be used as a peacekeeping force in dissenting states, Russian border states and possibly even flood into the Balkans if anything interesting starts happening over there. Globally it will be used to fight for EU interests in Africa and shut down any pesky former French colonies that try to do anything too Gaddafi like. Covert assassination is out of style. They probably won't do much in the middle east. Dying there is NATO and the US' game.

> Will it really be used to oppress the people and kill dissenters in EU states?

Of course it would you moron

No, it wasn’t. Nothing has happened to any EU state ever with the exception of Austria in 2000, when EU leaders refused to talk to them or shake their hands at meetings for 3-4 months.

It's a good idea, finally we can reconquer the UK and force them to join the EU again

Please, this is simple shit.

The army will be used to target regions in the middle east and africa for "peace" purposes, with the actual goal being to spark more immigration.

There is nothing wrong with an EU army. The army will enforce equality and diversity throughout Europe, which is what is needed right now. Stamp out the bigotry and hatred.

Attached: EU Army Uniform.png (438x602, 485K)

besides being wrong or right there is nothing that Merkel or Macron can do at this point.There will be no EU army.Nobody will agree to this.

Don't know if it's "bad" or not, but an EU military will mean the US pulls out, possibly the end of NATO, and Eurocucks will get nuke-bullied by Russia.

>Thinking The French or The Germans would take orders from each other

Too much hatred and cultural divide to ever happen.

>unified true European military so
LMAO

Attached: 1527385182780.jpg (414x500, 151K)

Because Germany and France are de facto ruling the EU. And they're doing a terrible job.

If it wasn't because of the poor leadership of Germany and France, I wouldn't mind it so much. I'm not against the idea in principle

Attached: merkel-calls-for-creation-of-european-army.png (500x853, 112K)

>why germany using army to strongarm other countries into their bidding a bad thing
hurrrrrrrrr

Attached: 1483685112439.png (1280x960, 1.44M)

>The kraut thinks we can only put together 350,000.

You realize that our lowest combat readiness for the army is 1/3rd, right? Which is considered bad. Meaning that is the floor on what we could throw at the wall. And if push came to shove, it would be double that. You'd need an EU military to even begin to raise the concern level from crying laughter to giggling.

I seem to remember you guys having trouble with a few provos and some firecrackers for about a hundred years there, Mick. If anyone should be thinking they can force a populace in this way, it's not you.

Because it won't be the EU's army, it's the UAE's.

Attached: 1521306320615.jpg (344x339, 81K)

the army will be used to prevent nation states from leaving the EU, no more, no less.

>"EU will never x"
>"x is a crazy conspiracy"
>EU effectively proceeds with implementing x
Remember when EU shills were crying that creating an army was a "dangerous fantasy"?
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ruu-4f6ugA

Europe has no role to play in Africa, Central Asia and the Middle East. It will only be deployed to quell dissent in Europe. They know Germans wont shoot at Germans, but that Germans will shoot at Ukrainians and Poles will shoot at Germans, all supposedly fighting under the same banner.

What would an EU army even look like. I mean you have many people speaking different languages and they live in their respective countries. I could imagine a defense pact and maybe combining logistics and weapons production as well as working together on a tactical level. A bit like an extended NATO in Europe.

Russia is the new/old boogey man. Russia's actions in Georgia and Ukraine has gotten all the eastern europeans attention.

EU want's to create a modern and fairly large army to defend against them, or atleast put member states at ease against possible Russian agression. Basically, a physical and visable improvement over NATO.

Poland, for example, would get a very modern military. German tanks and French aircraft, etc, all funded by the EU. All they need to do is add troops and *poof* a modern military. They also get a guarantee that other states sharing this agreement will join them in the event of a war.

It's a pretty attractive idea to some, especially those poorer states who could probably field an army of 1K armed with pointy sticks. They too get a legit modern army.

The most important thing, the people of those nations would literally see the army, and could potentially join it. It is a visable thing with their country's people in it. Unlike the NATO thing, often involving foreign troops in their country. It's one of the few times the EU would make a decision that the normal person could physically see the effect of the EU, in a positive light, to the benefit of their country.

It also makes leavingthe EU almost impossible. Can you imagine a country trying to leave, going from modern tanks back to pointy sticks? Giving all that equipment back. The population of those country's would not allow it.

tldr; poor nations would get a legit modern army and would never want to leave the EU.

>Will it really be used to oppress the people and kill dissenters in EU states
Yes. To be more specific; white dissenters.

I asked him and he told me that we killed millions of poles. Good luck with your gorilla

Brexit was never meant to happen in the first place.
To make sure no (((member state))) will ever oppose the will and dictate from the (((EU)))
David Icke was right once again.

"true European" lmfao

Honestly, the politicians don't even know what it will be used for. It's being created as a political tool to manipulate member states.

For an idea of how this could work, you could watch "Armadillo", a Danish war documentary about Danish participation in the war in Afghanistan.
youtube.com/watch?v=09A5Wbgnyjc
youtube.com/watch?v=JVihVeZtQds
The Danish military acted as a subdivision under the British military; intel, airsupport was provided for by the brits. The overall objective of the campaign was also done by the brits e.g. "control this area, establish presence".

There used to be a truly pan-European force, but people got all pissy about it.

Attached: SS Trollenkopf.png (830x1000, 76K)

>Will it really be used to oppress the people and kill dissenters in EU states?
yes,fuck off krautnigger

It will be used against those member states who refuse to spread their ass for global migration. Thanks, no. Fuck off back to the bunker, Merkelite.

Attached: 1541267548274.jpg (1280x960, 285K)

Yes goyim, more armies to fight our wars

Literally who would sign up to fight in the EU army? I already hate the way my state is going so i don't wanna join the army, why would i give my life for slimy jews in Brussels who want to replace me with niggers? Unless they want to fill the ranks with niggers of course, then i see what they're trying to do.

EU isn't a country, or even Europe, just a corporation. Building an army to take over Europe is Naziism.

US
>Loses leverage over European countries, also European countries sharing resources is the only thing other than China, that could rival US military wise.

Russia
>Loses leverage over eastern block countries that have not yet gone full western, fear-mongering strategies become riskier

Anti-EU Europeans
>Makes leaving the union impossible, gives the EU more drastic means to force a disobeying member country into co-operation.

Stereotyped "Lefties"
>Views that the army would be used to strengthen the EU border and thus make it harder for refugees to get in, fears that US-like military industrial complex will gain ground in the EU

Just to speculate why different camps would be against this

It's for defense against Russia since Drumpf is on Putin's cock

At this point i wish Putin ruler over me instead of EU, i wouldn't raise a sword against Russians if they invaded it would seem more like a liberation from the EU dominators

>the most anti-white institution in human history
>give it a military

Good idea

My my, you really want to receive the Berlin liberated treatment

Just let WW3 happen already so I can be drafted and die.

I don't think that's a reasonable comparison because the Soviet union dissolved a long time ago and current Russia is so different.

Russia still has its gopniks, churkas and its load of chinks, with turbans or chinese flavour

Because it's a fucking mercenary amry.That's why.

I'm a warrior soul, i want to die for some worthy cause. Merkel and EU is not a worthy cause though. An Imperial European army sounds really amazing to me but i don't want that under the current regime. There's a huge difference between Europe - the peoples and traditions, and the EU, a monstrosity

Because what started as a free trade agreement turned into a military empire.

Heh... will it be used on EU citizens? Meanwhile African rape squads are raping children, women and old people without any opposition. Retard thinks the EU army will protect us hahahahaha

>Wonder under whose command.
Duh, Poland.
I vote Poland.

>fighting for some talking heads in Central Europe you never voted for
Fuck you, Kraut. My military oath is only to the sovereign country of Finland. I will never fight alongside you faggots. And you better fucking keep your ass off our clay.

only if you form an european republic

That's what i worry the most for. The EU army being used against the EU citizens like arresting people with illegal opinions and also even stricter gun grabbing of course. They could recruit foreigners who feel no compassion with us (the native Europeans)

>gopniks
Oh no those masculine creatures. Pump them with onions immediately!

>onions
* Jow Forums replaces "s_o_y" to "onions"

Remember when Nigel Farage said they wanted to build an EU army, and everyone called him a conspiracy theorist?

fuck the Stasi

Because it will be used as an occupational force within Europe's borders.

These

The EU is on a death course and they know it

You know what, do it.

Europe aint getting fixed without millions more dead europeans, bring on mechanised slaughter like we've never seen, drop the nukes, let's start a again.

Attached: adolf-hitler-9340144-3-raw.jpg (800x1200, 244K)

Because the Google will control it and it's army.
The reason they imported all of those illegal Nike's is because she wanted troops for her army. War is coming lads.
And Hans, you need to dispose of Mother if you want to save Europe.

Correct Klaus.

Stop calling them refugees

>Will it really be used to oppress the people and kill dissenters in EU states?
It'll allow the EU to move soldiers around when member states might become a bit unruly. Just remove all military personnel with a bond with the country and replace them with french or german troops.
If a nation wants to defend it's borders? Must get an EU approval first, probably won't be getting one. The troops aren't theirs anymore anyway.

They imported the army for that reason mate.
98% unemployment ratio and military aged men.
They will use the argument "We are going to give the Nike's European status via a job via "European service", it will make them integrate easier and look, they are looking after you."
Screencap this.
Then suddenly you have an armed bunch of Nike's controlled by The Google.