Like a girl

>like a girl
>she likes me back
>she's half mexican

Do I throw away my white genes Jow Forums?

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

BLEACH HER

Sounds like you didn’t even know she was half Mexican to begin with. Either way in this case, it’s bleaching, not “throwing your genes away.” Castizas and criollos are white.

Attached: 1544CA06-652D-424E-8349-5366C8EB1ACE.jpg (750x1301, 892K)

Just don't have kids faggot.

No one in this image looks white.

if you actually do like her then marry her and have a bunch of children. half mexican is perfectly fine, it's not as if she's a nigger.

Is she a short, fat, stupid goblina? Or is she a tall, strong, intelligent, attractive woman? If it's the latter, it's not "throwing your genes away", no matter her race.

Selena Gomez’s kids (with a white man) would look white.

what's the other half?
if white, go for it, you're a Jow Forumsposter anyway

Date her. Women suddenly want you more when you're taken, so you can just dump her for a glorious white goddess.

This honestly. Good strategy

Yes, Mexicans are based

Attached: 1521731733252.png (231x218, 4K)

BLEACH

This is the best description of what will happen when breeds mix.
However, it does not take into account the aberrations that sometimes happen during mixed breeding.
For every hot girl or guy generated one in four have attributes that are undesirable.

No, just find a white girl - it's not that hard.

The only reason anyone dates another race is because they can't compete within their own league. Prove yourself user.

this would only be true if they continue reproducing with white men, which is unlikely.

Your kids will be retarded esse

Attached: 1542206776459.png (449x211, 142K)

What social class? Not all Mexicans are the same. Short pudgy snub-nosed goblin, run and don't look back. Spaniard descendant? Good to go.

I took the latina pill and got a cubana gf. She's way above my league looks wise, but because I'm white she adores me. She very sweet, feminine, and trad (only lets me drive, even if we're in her car), but she's a fire cracker in bed and I feel like a sex god fucking her. I can't imagine ever going back to white American girls, God they suck.

Passive aggressive bitchboi

all mexicans past 30's turn to fat beaners, dont trust

U dont have to marry her u fat fuck

How Mexican? Like Aztec dark or Spaniard white?
Literally the only reason I think it would matter is because I worry that if your kids look too unlike you, you might not be able to relate to them(?) and if it was bad enough that you abandon them, that’s just more kids that are affected by single mother syndrome.
But you’re not marrying like a void-of-space black chick, so I doubt it’d be THAT bad/likely

Forget the genes.

The most wonderful experience in the world is being in love and learning how to love someone else and learning how to let your self be loved.

You will cycle through great and awful times but if you show you are committed to a life full of learning and growing together to establish and accomplish your goals you will be very happy.

It's so worth the chance at that. Your life will change with each day while you get to know them.

Take the plunge.

dont live by pols retarded self contradictory rules

Reminder that the only thing protecting your kids from mixing with shitskins is your white racial purity. The second they are tainted and view themselves as brown, they will identify with brown politics and mix with all sorts of dark monkeys.

THERE IS NO UPGRADE FROM WHITE

What are you, 17 probably? It's not like this spicess will amount to anything in your life.

>denying yourself pussy because it'd make a few virgins on a Korean cartoon board mad

Take off that memeflag mutt.

Attached: 1542164485456.png (663x715, 202K)