What is the morality of homosexuality?

Should God not still love his children even if they are homosexual?

If they have love in their heart and not lust should they not receive the same love from God?

The sodomy argument doesn't really work either, as sodomy can be done between two people of opposite genders. In some cases sodomy can even refer to oral sex.

I'm no fan of the degenerate behavior displayed by typical liberal homosexuals in their pride parades. I also firmly believe homosexuality is nurture not nature, and to a certain degree it is a lifestyle choice. The whole "Born this way." thing seems to be a form of societal brainwashing instead of actual truth.

Attached: 1492026759361.png (1000x1000, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

barbwire.com/liberal-scholars-homosexuality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would God love his children?

Why would he not?

God is fake.

not going to answer?

Oh. I don't know why he would, or if God is even real. Or if we are all Gods, or etc.

There's too many possibilities.

I was just wanting Jow Forums's opinion on the subject.

God created woman for a reason, christian love and the modern definition of love is different, the christian is about not wanting the other to be a godless sinner.

Attached: 1537378419424.jpg (1583x2048, 352K)

And even by today's definition, is this love?

Attached: 1507731014156.png (2351x2657, 1.2M)

>between 24% and 90%

That's a pretty big difference.

Yes but I'm well aware that it's possible to hold love in your heart for someone of the same gender.

Is love not love in the eyes of God?

>Should God not still love his children even if
>his children

You're mistaken in thinking that we all are Gods children. We all are God's creation. But only those who believe are His children.

"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name" John 1:12

>Should God not still love his children even if they are homosexual?
>I don't know ... if God is even real.

Nice internal consistency you smooth brained mongoloid.

Attached: 1541365424490.jpg (320x237, 27K)

Hi user,
I am an Orthodox Christian who has been dealt the cross of same sex attraction
God, indeed, loves all men, and calls all men to follow him through Christ
He has given marriage as an opportunity for those who wish to enter into a sexual relationship, but he has set out clear guidelines on the function of these marriages
For instance, the marriages must be headed by the men, who acts as God, while the women must submit to their husbands, as the Church
God restricts marriage to that between a man and a woman
Sexual relations outside of marriage is sinfulness and fornication, it is idolizing flesh over the will of God
You do not have to have sex to be full, or to love in full
God condones loving relationships between those of the same sex, but he does not condone sex between them, this is clear throughout scripture: he abhors sex between those of the same sex
Love, Agape Love, is must deeper and much more fulfilling than sex
Consult an Orthodox Christian priest to find more guidance
God has called those who struggle with this cross into celibacy, but celibacy must not be a life of loneliness or without love
Have faith, and, in Christ, God will lead you in the example of the Ever-Virgin Mary, Christ, and many of the Apostles, who walked a life of abstinence before you
God be with you, user

God loves gays like God loves druggies. They got prolems but they is loved. Understand.. good its not complicated.

Thanks to The Singularity, everything will be OK!

Attached: 1532014600807.jpg (474x474, 19K)

I have no internal consistency it's one of my strong suits lmao. One minute it's simulation theory, the next minute it's dimensional transcendence. God is just one of the many big question marks in this reality.

Gays should be killed, for they are an affront to god himself

Attached: IMG_1846.png (1136x640, 1.47M)

How can you say that? Doesn't seem like something God would agree with.

>You do not have to have sex to be full
Source? They taught us at school that sex is a basic human need. See Maslow's hierarchy.

>I have no internal consistency it's one of my strong suits lmao

Must suck to be stupid, know about it, then laugh at yourself because you know you're stupid. Why even post your original question when you know it doesn't make sense? You even admitted it.

To teach that one must have sex to be a man denies the nature of Christ, who is fully man, and the miracle of his birth by the ever-virgin Mary, who was fully woman

What an intriguing question!

Because life is interesting when you have no internal consistency - reality itself ceases to function in normal ways.

Ever experience physical manifestations? Didn't think so nerd.

Okay well, how I interpreted the question was "what is the morality of homosexuality?" As in what are gay's morality?

Christianity has clearly defined morals... what are the morals of homosexuality?

I suppose a better question would be: is homosexuality inherently immoral?

Yes. However, I like my interpretation better. And an answer I would be interested in hearing?

>I made a post that didn't make any sense because life is interesting when I have no internal consistency.

Pic related

Attached: autism meter.gif (728x426, 128K)

>I was just pretending to be retarded

How does the Bible define Love? That is your first red pill. It's completely different than how the world defines it.

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth" 1 Corinthians 13:6

Love in the Bible isn't permissive love. If it were, then there would be no moral standards.

So how does God view those who are currently faggots?

"Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord GOD. would I not prefer he turn from his ways and live?" Ezekiel 18:23

Apples to oranges man - Molecular transmutation

This shit is possible.

You haven't seen what I've seen pal.

>And an answer I would be interested in hearing?

What do you mean?

Yes, because every homosexual can be cured. Homosexuality is a curable disorder.

Moral homosexual = oxymoron

The ultimate redpill on the homosex.

Liberal Scholars Agree: The Bible Forbids Homosexuality

barbwire.com/liberal-scholars-homosexuality/

Your response to why did you ask a question you know is stupid was "because life is interesting when there's no internal consistency." Where are the apples and where are the oranges?

god loves you, he does not love what you
do. so stop fucking men in the ass.
you are not gay cause god hates you
you're gay cause you hate god.

>Because life is interesting when you have no internal consistency - reality itself ceases to function in normal ways.
Of course it doesn't function in normal ways, at best that's being deluded and at worst schizophrenic, both being mental deficiencies in your thought process, not good in simple terms.

>Ever experience physical manifestations? Didn't think so nerd.
You are talking about extra physical manifestation, physical manifestations as it is is the reality we all perceive.

Attached: 1541867595688.png (1267x785, 97K)

Homosexuality is a sin and homosexuals need to either cease and desist or be chaste.

May the Lord bless you and keep you, user
The Gospel is present in your post, and has brought light into this dark world

> God made sex for nothing but pleasure
>Getting a dick in the ass is the same as reproducing
>Sodomy was originally and specifically for homosexuals

Attached: NonReligiousReasonsAgainstHomosexuality.png (1506x3976, 443K)

what a cute picture :3 shows how the world would be a better place if we all just accepted our gayness

>God condones loving relationships between those of the same sex

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Try again thanks for playing.

>Should God not still love his children even if they are homosexual?
Why should God love someone who sins against Him and flaunts that sin as normal, acceptable or even superior?

>If they have love in their heart and not lust should they not receive the same love from God?
You don't know anything about the God of Christianity, do you?

>The sodomy argument doesn't really work either, as sodomy can be done between two people of opposite genders. In some cases sodomy can even refer to oral sex.
So where did you get that interpretation of the bible?

>God is fake.

Attached: tips (2).jpg (900x900, 69K)

>I suppose a better question would be: is homosexuality inherently immoral?
Yes. It's a sin. Therefore it is immoral.

Doesnt matter because that jewish fire god doesn't exist.
What does exist, however, is your degeneracy and harm against your ancestral blood line.
Into bog you go

Attached: 1541803851347.jpg (274x184, 11K)