Luke Skywalker is based and redpilled!

What's the point of men anyways? Lol #TheFutureIsFemale

Attached: Screenshot_20181114-125047_Brave.jpg (1079x1742, 774K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2932608.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tick tock, misogynists. castration day nears.

Attached: 34645645645646.png (610x1206, 572K)

Incels rise up

>proven fake in another thread
>bitly link leads to a pic of Lena Dunham's feet

Our founding fathers are writhing in their graves

>the fight against...
...people who would vote for you if perhaps you were a little bit less combative and alienating and a little more persuasive and inclusive

>middling to poor results
lol go fuck yourself cuckboi

its real you sad shill

Prove that USA doesn't deserve to be nuked.
Pro tip: you can't.

Hamill has always been a faggot.

Why do you call him Luke? People are different than the characters they portray in movies.

yeah sure the guy who thinks he's actually Luke Skywalker is based

Attached: 1513314216460.png (1004x1500, 2.91M)

>women are so pathetic they have to wage a war against the weakest members of society, causing them to shoot up schools even more

Attached: DoxTnXzW0AAMLH6.jpg (924x1018, 136K)

Bet he has never seen what female presidents have done to their nations. They fuck up everytime

Attached: 1521019893_528904_1521036046_noticia_normal.jpg (980x580, 67K)

It's been a century since women were given voting rights in the west.
>How did it turn out Jow Forums?

Attached: feminism.png (1500x3719, 595K)

What a based man. Accelerationism is the way.

Ugh those three should Be Executed.

Attached: 0b9.png (364x400, 177K)

Remember when our government even considered black slaves as being worth more than women at 3/5ths a person? Pepperridge Farms remembers

drumpf bad orange

Attached: 1485423813177.png (540x557, 118K)

And they're all brown and black

>The Assemblywomen

Do you think even one of them has or even can change a tire?
>inb4 muh tire-changin' is not necessary to thrive in modern America
What is tool-use and real-life critical thinking?

funny how even black women are more successful than black males, goes to show the future looks BLEACHED

>middling to poor

From the agricultural revolution until now. Turning open land into massive cities and taming the wilds. Building a society and coming up with concepts like justice and law. And this cuck is ashamed of all that.

Women may be handed the power but what about the responsibility? That’s the thing they always miss. They show how badly they miss it with their choice of word -“privilege.” It’s easy to vote for gibs by taking from someone with the responsibility but that’s about all these minorities and women know how to do.

>take charge completely
What did he mean by this?

Attached: GIMP.jpg (910x1031, 94K)

>news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2932608.stm
Men are literally more valuable than women. Why do we even need women if we could, in theory, reproduce like this?

That's really good.
All of these that are (((((((((((((antisemitic))))))))))))) I'm putting up on Fiver to have re-drawn into a more generic Merchant-face for dissemination on the general media.

>bitly link leads to a pic of Lena Dunham's feet

Attached: 1439421758992.jpg (249x237, 32K)

When all the hard working white men who change the tires and do all the other things are gone, we’ll see how well these women can “run things”.

Yes let them, lets burn this shit down a little faster!

>women can do better because they won't repeat men's mistakes
>but men can't learn from each other's mistakes

Middling to poor results....

>proven fake
No, a bunch of shills claimed it was fake but provided no evidence.

btw stand your ground law, please break into my house "alex" mizrahi

>with middling to poor results
Sure, I'll accept that, as long as you accept that giving women the reins would result it total cataclysm and mass extinction.

Attached: broadlv-e-dont-give-men-power-adly-because-it-you-30374582.png (500x734, 203K)

Why don't people just point out he lives with a white family in a 95% white community? Start pointing out their hypocrisy and fakeness, jesus fucking christ.

As if governments or civilizations would even exist without us

Exactly if they want to lead so bad they can start from scratch somewhere else

You first

>poor results
Compared to what? The fantasy utopian society of Star Trek?

I did. I am the first one in this thread to bring it up.

I wish I saved those sad/angry mark hammil webms
guess he finally broke

We've done well but we have fucked it in last couple of 5 decades. Got to try something new.

Do I have to post it? Sure, I'll post it.

Attached: Survivor 2.jpg (648x795, 115K)

>Fight against incels

So they going to offer them sex?

and who is going to do the castration? just because wamen give the order doesn't mean they are capable of administering such a feat
maybe when robots can do literally everything women will have the power to do something. Until then they need cuck men to do their bidding or they are just a noisy hole.

whoa man had me going for a sec. you know that things are super fucked when I am not sure whether or not that could be real.

>yeah sure the guy who thinks he's actually Luke Skywalker is based

this is why you never idolize actors/performers/entertainers EVER all of them are mentally ill homosexual faggots

Attached: Survivor.jpg (1560x2744, 825K)

Also the good old

>Researchers found that over the past 500 years, queens have been more likely to wage war than male rulers

Imagine being beta enough to actually go see a S.oy Wars movie.

Attached: 1498276285865.jpg (598x465, 187K)

Sven is correct. It’s interesting to read historical articles on performers/entertainers, as they were almost universally reviled as being sexual deviants, criminals, degenerates, seedy, usually with something to hide (hence the acting). This goes back to Roman times.

That this third rate class of dregs became the moral arbiter of this society says a lot about where we are now.

>Let's turn actors and musicians into the U.S. moral authorities
I wonder whose idea that was

Attached: rWV5rD8.png (238x220, 32K)

Is he being sarcastic in this tweet? I can't imagine being cucked enough to post this in earnest.