>the new face of America

Attached: Untitled.png (929x483, 642K)

>The unfackables

America finally enters the 21st century. Beautiful thing to see.

>squad
>shaking with love
>squad goals
God help us.

test

at least they are being more explicitly anti white now. hopefully the saxon will begin to hate soon. doubt it though, whites are hopelessly cucked.

I think this is on us.

Attached: 1536042330340.jpg (800x924, 246K)

Attached: 1542175162175.png (616x1153, 418K)

Disgusting

I honestly don't feel bad, White Minnesotans are 80% of the population and they are not able to elect a Republican man, my only assumption is that they're asking for more somali immigrants, more islam, more rapes. So no empathy for these cucks

>Fempire

so will anime style femdom finally be a thing

>New face
There is only one face of America, and it is the anglo man. Everyone else is a fucking leach

Combined IQ of 112 in that photo. Notice horseface has stopped showing off her toothy grin lately? All those comments got to her it seems

Attached: 1530643948488.jpg (1024x758, 280K)

you mean new slaves! cuz the corporate overlords do like, the niggers.

Why are liberals always shaking?

Attached: 1493922552384.png (600x500, 89K)

Those fucking comments...
Remember to save this image for 2020 boys.

They are so open about hating whites ans wanting to genocide them. What will it take for white leftists to be like "wait you niggers were joking right?"

Is that a congressman saying "squad"? I really fucking can't wait for the white liberals to see how bad they fucked up when their pets turn on them

surviving on nothing but jew cock gives you gangrene which causes the shaves

Attached: Dr5KweLXgAIqjfo.jpg (560x578, 82K)

shakes*

and its beautiful!

Attached: 1536446657314.png (1087x1087, 166K)

i dont even know what the last comment says

neck yourself theresa, what we are observing here are the definitions of Americas enemies in a line, in order.

1. muzzies
2. negriods
3. feminazi white women
4. big tiddy commies

>and its beautiful!

Attached: _pol_-_the_new_face_of_America_-_Politically_Incorrect_-_4chan_-_2018-11-14_11.50.45.png (78x84, 21K)

They are ridiculously brainwashed. There was a news story about some college kid getting beaten and robbed by a nigger and his reply was "I deserved it because of my white privilege"

The Jews won man. We are holding on but they gain more ground everyday. Most people are clueless and just want to fit in. Whites had a good run, but we are going to go out without a fight,

I like their moxie desu. I unironically prefer these to the cuckservative faggots on the right side of the aisle.

White leftists and all female leftists are a part of one big self-correcting problem. Once muslims take over, all women will be stripped of their rights since the 1920s and all nonconverters will be killed.

>Fempire
>Chicken breast about to get serious seasoning
>Blue wave
And it was at that moment that user considered suicide due to how cancerous the land he once knew has become. Would user go the way of the Gen Xers and vanish into history at the pull of a trigger? No one knows

Attached: 1534902533063.jpg (600x600, 63K)

way to throw in the towel pussy!

well i looked up the tweet and the article, this is fake and has been doctored.

Attached: TheRealTweet.jpg (720x607, 129K)

So diverse

The only way whites will fight is when they lose their complacency. And they are doing a damn good job to make sure we don't lose that until it's too late. But by all means, convince yourself it's not already over.

>We did not come to play
>Mutt to nigger power fists
Doesn't make it any better user

Attached: 1536290432709.png (900x1042, 90K)

Fuck, Ilhan Must be Beheaded..
Worse than Kuffar

Minnesota was the only state to not vote for Reagan's Re-Election. Tells you all you need to know

Attached: 1984_large.png (750x460, 50K)

the why fight the Democrats, let the push the replacement agenda ahead at an even faster rate.

Sadly some truth to this, we know white people typically are only concerned with economic stability to raise a family in. Trumps economy is keeping the blinders on the white man to some of the other major issues (we are literally being replaced and bred out)

and boomer babies just want to run their business until it's time to gtfo. Their worldview is limited to a 20 year window.

We need a border wall, daca kids removed, and illegals gone. We are Rome invaded by barbarians

Well shiiieieeieieiieieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Attached: Communism is near.jpg (451x695, 298K)

I’d laugh, but I know this same shit will happen in Europe, just 30 years from now. We’re just a few decades behind US.
Europe is now the US in 70s - still 85%+ white, but turning brown.

>Minnesota was the only state to not vote for Reagan's Re-Election
Well it was the dude's home state

>Jive Turkey was a derogatory slang word in African American Vernacular English (Ebonics), used to refer to someone who was unreliable, made empty promises, or who was full of bluster.

What about the tweets under it?

Swedes aren't white. Their goals for the country are basically in line with Hispanics. Northern European immigration was a mistake.

will it even take that long, you're shipping them in even faster.

And? This is Reagan we're talking about here. I wouldn't vote against Trump if his opponent was from my state. Look at Minnesota's track record, Voted against Reagan and elected a Muslim

You really have extra special garbage now.

The northern states are the last salvageable part of America. The south is basically lost at this point. The worst the Midwest has is Somalis.

Midwestern Democrats still think the party is for unionists like it was in the sixties. I’ve met more racist people here than in the south.

Holy shit our dystopian future is going to be far more bizarre than any fiction book

Those comments were also faked.

Kek habing a femme voilée in politics clearly shows that the US is cucked. Prouder than ever to be Québécois

Attached: D5966BE5-9FD4-470C-8105-B2D8EFE8C76D.jpg (1535x1627, 454K)

Oh boy! Can't wait until the United States becomes as wonderful as the lands these women and their ancestors came from.

and it's beautiful

Attached: dog goes skydiving.webm (360x360, 1.46M)

Can't wait until this college educated Tumblr reject generation dies out.

Fookin ell they're fookin barmy.

>feminazi white women
Did you see someone white in OP pic related? Because I didn't

what the fuck is going on over there?

*Goblina squad

Attached: 1541621961785.png (500x370, 390K)

>those faces/smiles
Christ...Conservatives really do have the most attractive women.