Brit/pol/

Attached: 3.png (1134x832, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/1062791503079243777
ec.europa.eu/commission/files/draft-agreement-withdrawal-united-kingdom-great-britain-and-northern-ireland-european-union-and-european-atomic-energy-community-agreed-negotiators-level-14-november-2018_en
ec.europa.eu/commission/sites/beta-political/files/draft_withdrawal_agreement_0.pdf
gov.uk/government/publications/withdrawal-agreement-explainer-and-technical-explanatory-note-on-articles-6-8-on-the-northern-ireland-protocol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blimey

post yfw May manages to get all the support she needs from Labour to pass it, but Sinn Fein take up their seats and vote against it.

GAS THE FLY TIPPERS

ECO FASCISM NOW

>but Sinn Fein take up their seats

you're retarded

Fuck the (((European Union))).

HOLY FUCK WHAT IS HAPPENING THIS INSANE

Attached: 1509613377795.png (367x321, 125K)

What went wrong?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png (1280x640, 5K)

stop posting low quality norfs

MILITARY COUP NOW

Theresa May wants to keep UK in the EU.

Gonna throw a bin through the window of Greggs lads. Had enough of this.

Attached: brexit_victory_the_people_wanted_it_by_neetsfagging322297-dalique.png (637x537, 418K)

ITS TIME FOR REAL ACTION EVERYONE ORGANIZE RESISTANCE I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT

>Sinn Fein causes hard brexit

Attached: tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg (800x450, 55K)

WHATS GOING ON

i dont believe it

HOLY SHIT LOOK OUT THE WINDOW I SEE BOBBIES EVERYWHERE

Attached: doomed.jpg (1020x931, 414K)

women

So muh Tory Brexiteers are gonna pussy out and not get rid of May?

True story: I knew I guy that help up a Greggs at gunpoint

>inb4 the madlad does it and May is shot up tomorrow

The Rothschilds didn’t want it either.

No thanks, those anti-climate change twats keep gluing themselves to stuff and it's just annoying

SHOWN
THE
GROUND

god speed brave mad lad

Last thread got to 300 in 20 minutes. Distinctly uncomfy.

Good one, haven't seen a policeman on the street since 2004.

Attached: 0a.jpg (941x622, 50K)

We the ordinary native folk have been betrayed, organized march when?

Why the fuck do people think the Army would do a coup if Corbyn won?
The Army are pozzed as fuck.

Attached: 1.jpg (598x583, 127K)

GUYS THE BRITISH PARLIAMENTARY OFFICES JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>BREAKING: May to meet Arlene Foster at 8.30pm

Probably our last hope is the DUP voting down the budget

Attached: 1497200553303.jpg (1151x900, 352K)

NI must be in a pretty comfy spot - bridge between UK/EU trade alongside their population maintaining FoM through dual nationality

Now is not the time to be comfy lad. This means war.

TYPHOON JETS JUST FLEW OVER HEAD
TANKS ROLLING DOWN STREET
WHATS GOING ON?

and i didnt even post

Why bother with brexit when your government has no intention of reducing immigration

All our parties becoming career politicians rather than any of them who honestly want to do whats best for the country and have freedom.

CAN CONFIRM I AM FLYING OVER HIS HOUSE AND SAW IT TOO

Political correctness will be the downfall of the West.

>Retarded Norfs have to be told how much they're allowed to bet

Absolute bollocks, it'd be rigged to high fuckery

if the DUP destroy the deal can we make Arlene PM?

It's political theatre. A few will talk about how it's an atrocious deal, some will even resign but it's all so they can be positioned as new leaders and ensure the conservatives remain as controlled opposition.

Coups don't work if you don't have the army at your side

In London?

Reposting from previous thread:

Hmm, sounds logical. Wouldn't the EU postpone in this case though (if they sense that a 2nd referendum would result in REMAIN)? It's in their absolute best interest to have the UK remain in the union. Ofcourse, they'd have to vote on that in the EU parliament as well but that isn't going to be a problem.

The biggest problem of the above, I guess, is that it could create a precedent for future referenda.

>However this would be a very unwise move politically.

Interesting, why?

so brexit is on ?

>The Army are pozzed as fuck.

the army is the most right wing nationalist organisation in the country

Its one less barrier for the future before the EU makes not accepting refugees a racial hate crime

We have unironically now become a vassal of the EU without having a say from now on

twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/1062791503079243777

Attached: 1488236197479.jpg (657x371, 47K)

>you hear them reports all the time

no you don't

Arlene is unironically based
>good Christian woman with strong values
>doesn't back down
>blames corruption allegations on dead men

So, my friendly britfags: how many more years do you think it'll be before the situation in your country becomes legitimately untenable? I work in retail over here in the states, and every British tourist we get seems like they've got fucking PTSD

TAKBIR TAKBIR TAKBIR

Didn’t they say 2 years ago, May had no interest in going through with Brexit?

>last hope
Maybe but we're not there yet. 1922 and ERG will be watching public reaction to the draft agreement once it's published and 'no resignations' talk is meaningless since they wouldn't be announced tonight anyway.

Non-EU migration was something that the government always had control over and it was something that never really went down any significant level at all. If the government really wanted to reduce net migration to sub 100k then it could have, but even non-EU migration is well above that.

HERE IT IS

ec.europa.eu/commission/files/draft-agreement-withdrawal-united-kingdom-great-britain-and-northern-ireland-european-union-and-european-atomic-energy-community-agreed-negotiators-level-14-november-2018_en

Attached: 1541359642799.png (600x600, 15K)

>Verhofstadt supports the deal

it's beyond shit then

BREAKING: HMS VICTORY LITERALLY SHOOTING AT ME RIGHT NOW

HOLY FUCK WHAT'S GOING ON

actually
can we just go ahead and crown her Queen?

beats the windsors and the mountbattens

lazy cunt: ec.europa.eu/commission/sites/beta-political/files/draft_withdrawal_agreement_0.pdf

That's it lads, I've had my official callup from intelligence services to block the Channel Tunnel with my enormous penis. This can only mean total disconnection from Europe, and Laura Kuensberg will be coming to the chunnel to be my fluffer.
At these disturbing times, I would like to remind you all that man's engorged member can make a difference to the world

At this point even if you combined the army and police, they would still not be able to beat the public and if they fucking tried any country could just waltz right in and "liberate" us.

YEAH, SHITS GOING DOWN, MEDIA NOT REPORTING IT

No, the deal she arranged was the UK being in the EU as before but not in name and with no voting rights. Subject to EU standards, courts and legislation but not able to affect them or leave.

It's the worst case scenario but whatever, we all know accelerationism is the name of the game in white nations.

not to mention she's against all forms of degeneracy like gay marriage and abortion

MR PRIME MINISTER

Attached: methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_1f3cb466-6198-11e8-909e-3e8bc48c88c9.jpg (685x385, 25K)

We've all known that since before she became PM, it's not news to anyone.

She can only accept a hard border if she wants Brexit.

Under this fucking agreement can we sign our own trade agreements?

>I wanted the bloody Brexiting the getting out of the bastards EU but the establishments are the bloody blocking.

>Fucking them everyday.

Attached: I show you bastard.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

State Of Britfags

>Jail and fine for tweets
>Jail and fine for calling anyone anything in Public found offensive
>Burn Cardboard in your own backyard = Fine and jail
>Muslims raping your women, daughters and local land
>Muslims immune to law because then law would be racist if they were ever arrested
>If you daughter gets raped, you better not confront her attackers and insult or threaten them.Because we will jail you for that to.
>OI mate you got any scissors or screwdrivers or anything?. Due to Dune Coon Sand Nigger crime we are now seizing any potentially sharp item.
>Vehicular Jihad attacks become so common you legit " Ban cars " in certain areas ( Only Around Sadiq Khans parliament. You other people can all get run over )

Attached: main-qimg-ea71b92e1f93eb004268c58317e6eab4.png (478x683, 149K)

bump

pics or gtfo, faggt

Altruism and the enlightenment.

IT'S OUT
>gov.uk/government/publications/withdrawal-agreement-explainer-and-technical-explanatory-note-on-articles-6-8-on-the-northern-ireland-protocol

you ave a looicense fo that attitude
seriously you are a colony now, papers please

Attached: 1502012429843.gif (625x461, 97K)

blump

All of that is just a screen, behind all of that crap are 70,000 working class right wing men who would jump at the chance of launching a coup against this un democratic government

GUYS IM IN LONDON RIGHT NOW WHY IS EVERYTHING FIRE WTF IM FREAKING OUT RN

Fuck off he is a cuckold, a coward and a traitor.

bumperino

Not gonna happen

>customs union membership
No

blomp

Very interdasting
What's the plan with Mogg?

plob

plib plob

Vassalage cabbage

Change my mind: parliment is just an impotent social club for rich people.

you get arrested anywhere for 'confronting' or assaulting rapists, it's called the law you retard.

Article 4 - still bound by EU court judgements

just a 2 second skim and you can see it's all "accept everything the EU is and has done and recognize all the systems"

This was posted in the last thread, is this a LARP or is some mad-lad actually gonna do it?

Attached: Evidence for BBC tomorrow (change title before upload).jpg (1289x696, 99K)

>who would jump at the chance of launching a coup against this un democratic government
Oh please. Maybe some of them think it would be a good idea but none of them would actually do it.
And you need more than a few football hooligans to launch a military coup. You need wide reaching support from the top brass, who are all cucked as fuck.

Article 6 - no longer have a say in EU decision

GUYS MY PUBES ARE ON FIRE AND BRUSSELS IS REFUSING TO PUT THEM OUT