Why do greek shitskins aka ancient philosophers get so much attention?

why do greek shitskins aka ancient philosophers get so much attention?

Why are we still forced to learn their """""studies"""" today?
Who stands behind it?

my bet is the Jews

Attached: bunch_of_shitskins.png (770x430, 586K)

Jews made the world believe the Greeks were white

Your computer would not exist if it weren't for those ancient philosophers.

>Your computer would not exist if it weren't for those ancient philosophers.

Attached: americann.jpg (205x246, 4K)

what do you think, anons?

American education people

Nouredine, greeks and jews made the west. They were quite different but that mix got us to the fake moon landings and that is beautiful. So never say greeks were shitskins. You are one and must go back.

Attached: 1542033419464s.jpg (250x249, 9K)

Wanna hear a joke?

Romania

Nobody teaches about them anymore in America. Not sure what the fuck you're even talking about.

>shitskin comes to help fellow shitskins

So they teach you about divide and conquer hey Reduane?

>why do they teach Newtonian Mechanics when we have Hamiltonian and Lagrangian Mechanics already

They teach me some irrelevant ideas of ancient greek philosophers like it's something worth-learning.

Why you seem so upset with my thread, fren?

Is it because I found a photo of your mom?

Attached: shitskinao.jpg (600x400, 50K)

Gold

Because greek philosophy is one of the pillars of western society.

>"""""
Shill thread. Sage and go read the classics.

idk but something really needs to be done about the subhuman gayreek problem.

Attached: gpwubdvl0zwmreqfzl50.jpg (331x480, 80K)

Just read them and make your own opinion faggot

Obvious shill, but for the people who would ask themselves that very question: because those philosophers describe stuff happening today. Plato's republic warns you about liberalism and how was destroying democracy already then. The ancient greeks knew about feminism and mocked it in their theaters, describing how it works and its unfortunate effects. Their historians noted the same extreme partisanship we see today in the US when their own societies were about to change. They basically redpill you.

Also, classical greeks were a mix of blonde indo-europeans and the original meds (you know, minoans, egyptians, ... not idiots).

Greek philosophers were the original NEETs.

Attached: 5646775878.png (500x260, 88K)

Fuck you. I'm studying and restudying symbolic logic with the joy of having actually read and studied Plato, Socrates, and Aristotle and many more. If you had bothered to do the same, you would have known better than to say something so stupid.

Because they formed written logic to make a foundation for education. Particularly those who weren’t educated at all

imagine thinking greeks were human or white

Attached: Nikolaos_Karelis.jpg (702x685, 132K)

hehe
>If I wasn't Alexander I would be Diogenes.
>- Alexander the Great

Because they helped contribute to Western Civilization and its ideas more then you and your shit country faggot.

this is such a shitty thread

The Talmud literally says NOT to allow one's children to learn the wisdom of the Greeks

I mean, Aristotle was the first to apply formal logic, albeit with plenty of problems. His logic was foundational for the rise of more prominent propositional logic and modal logic in the 19th and 20th century.

Because regardless of whether you agree or disagree with their positions, reading them is intellectually rigorous and thus rewarding. You gain some sense of critical thinking instead of just disregarding everything as a jew conspiracy.

>greeks
>shitskins

Try harder achmed, they are european caucasoids obviouslly, and they were the roots for all western civilization.

Attached: 0B909m12ATQ-A81z22M2-z0z1xx02_a08.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)