>be american
>do a prank call
>go to jail for 20 years

Attached: 34544343.jpg (733x867, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wP00Ms252ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good

Well you can't just walk around calling SWAT on people.

Also, I think they made a mistake by not giving this one the gas chamber.

Good, fuck him, he easily could've gotten someone killed

/thread

Fucking bullshit to be honest. He should be on house arrest or something for a couple years. The idiot cop that shot the guy in the face on his front doorstep should be in prison for years.

he did

He be playing some Call of Booty when he get in there.

he did get someone killed

C OMEGALUL D
WHITES BTFO AGAiN

It was just a prank bro!

Attached: 1505929196942.png (691x653, 27K)

>raging so hard over a video game, that you falsely call the cops on the guy that just owned your ass in a game.

Attached: 800.gif (480x480, 2.89M)

Don't forget that when he was in jail he somehow got access to a computer and proceeded to place several more SWAT prank calls.

>20 years
He got some guy killed. They should've just bashed his fucking head in with the gavel.

dios mio

The nose knows

Hopefully, this idiot getting raped in prison for 20 years will dissuade other would-be swatters.

Attached: 39204CB6-AF57-42AE-BAD4-146563182CC2.png (510x546, 33K)

Should have been hanged publicly desu

>be american
>Join swat team
>kill innocent people
>get to laugh about it with the guys
>no jail time

the pig needs a long prison sentence too.

like that case with the mcdonald's strip search prank phone call, just because some guy on the phone says something doesn't mean the person who committed the crime in real life gets off.

He probably would have gotten less time if he just went to the guys house and shot him in the face.

Is that a Jew? It looks like a Jew. Extremely lenient sentence by American standards. It must be because he's a god dammed Jew.

He did,cops shot the fucker.

Oy vey. Dis is anudda shoah.

Attached: 1527627299963.gif (415x415, 1.77M)

Dios mio...

Garbage humans like this should be taken out back and shot. Change my mind.

>nu/pol/ hates legendary troll
Back to R/The_Cuckold with the lot of you

Good, it's basically attempted murder.

muttrican

He did

This.

Swatting is pretty fucking dangerous. One wrong move, or one twitchy trigger finger SWAT man, and the prankee could end up dead. That's fucked up.

Police aren’t subject to the same laws as commoners.

based

this is why the real thespians among us only game on Sony and not shit Microsoft

>american

Attached: 1526605868574.jpg (239x304, 22K)

OP is a cop hating faggot. It was not a " prank call " it was him dispatching a fucking SWAT team to someones house saying that they shot and killed people and had others hostage. Kike caller deserves jail. Not the SWAT teams fault this kid got someone shot. Fuck you OP, back the blue. Hope you call a crackhead when your house gets robbed. Nigger lover.

Attached: thin_blue_line.jpg (1584x1044, 235K)

That word doesn't mean what you think it means

> Waste valuable law enforcement assets that could be needed on a real situation, potentially leading to the loss of life of innocent people.
Just a prank bro!! not a danger to society at all

>The police are so badly trained that calling them on someone is now considered assault
Kek, it's like setting a retarded attack dog on someone.

He did
youtube.com/watch?v=wP00Ms252ho

The definition of a never been kissed manlet. He legitimately will be getting that ass fucked in prison. Every. Day. Until he suicides. So while he murdered and with intent sought to possibly murder many others he fully deserves the worst.

There is a difference between the Police and FBI Swat Team.

Hey, look! A threadful of bootlickers!

Attached: 15019353479790.jpg (305x267, 20K)

>be american
>do a prank call
>get someone shot on accident
>get involuntary manslaughter charge and more
>go to jail for 20 years
sounds reasonable if not lenient really

>Shitskin who got so angry in a video game he sent a SWAT team to a kids house is a 'legendary troll'
back to R*ddit

Mongrel nigger-jew. You know those jewish whores love fucking niggers.

Anyone surprised that the subverting weasel who spends his life destroying other peoples lives for no reason is of the tribe?

he also made bomb threats, this man is a genius

Attached: wew.jpg (662x977, 138K)

this guy looks especially el goblino-esque, anyone else noticed?
If you noticed, SMASH subscribe and I'll pick you up in a Lambo and take you to school!

>be mutt
>waste hundreds of hours of manpower
>put lives at risk
>multiple times over a videogame
>'it was only a prank bro'

Attached: 1524890821444.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Why wasn't he shot first though?

Not for nothing but gotDAMN is that one of the most goblino-looking motherfuckers I've ever seen.

Attached: 1540613319736.jpg (243x296, 17K)

Yes, one is better at murdering innocent civilians than the other

No way

Its just a prank bro.

>heil'd
thats a kike, he should be gassed, people die from swatting

I'm normally not in favor of the death penalty but I'm making an exception for this fucker.

They shot him from across the street while beaming lights into his face.
Cops are faggot pussies who would do us a service by killing themselves.
t. non-bootlicking white person

>N-no you

Attached: 1540675176179.png (625x682, 102K)

Nice link faggot

Go back to Jow Forumsimgoingtohellforthis
you r*dditard.

The actual problem is SWAT getting deployed over non-credible tips and mobilizing in force because MUH THIN BLU LINE COPS DESERVE TO ACT LIKE GANG MEMBERS

Cops are just like military. Their only real purpose is to eventually die

Police need to be abolished so the retards can kill themselves and sensible people don't get killed by retards called on them by a retard.

Trolling is NOT fucking swatting ppl. Trolling is non-violent. And 'nu-pol' was a term invented by Shareblue and media matters....media matters. He deserved what he got, he actually, deserved to die. His stupid actions got a father killed...because he lost a game.

Look at this fucking kike
That hair
That nose
That weakass chin and jaw

Attached: 1541105579586.jpg (369x371, 45K)

LOL THATS A JEW

>defending kikes

>legendary troll
>Get an ED page because you got caught
>Literally a tier lower than Chris-chan or The Amazing Atheist
>"Guiyzxz he legendray!!

Attached: 1535567735784s.jpg (125x112, 2K)

cant tell where jew or italian

Attached: mfw.jpg (600x656, 27K)

>prank call
>swatting

You’re an idiot. Glad this dumbfuck is in prison.

Was it autism?

Didn‘t this guy blame the police after a dead in a SWAT prank? I hope he get welcome by a pack of niggers

Based cop posting

look at the khazar nose, moishe. it's obviously mutt satanism.

>Just a prank
I am sure you could also argue that murder is "just a prank" on some level, doesn't mean it's not retarded as shit

Holy fuck he looks Jewish.

They be callin his booty in the big house.

>literally sending armed men to someone's house with the impression a dangerous suspect is inside
>prank call

yeah nah m8

Attached: yeah-nah-dont-step-ere-m8-ill-fuckin-nip-ya-19237244[1].png (500x355, 22K)

Dat (((beak))) tho.

this

the cops were absolutely fat lazy retards
the kike deserves jail too anyway just for pulling shit like this, but the shoot first mentality these retards have is the only recent somebody died

Great prank.

jewish pussy was made for negro dick

>Holy fuck he looks Jewish.
Lots of Andalucian Jews moved to Mexico. In fact, most Spaniards that moved to Mexico were Andalucian sandniggers of one kind or another, be they Jews, ex-Jews, Moors, Hispanicized Moors, or actual Southern Spanish.

>404 jawline
Typical robot from Jow Forums

Attached: pepe bah.jpg (710x577, 76K)

Curly dark hair, long nose, beady eyes...

Kike belongs behind bars

Attached: 1513352402012.jpg (506x450, 56K)

Yeah they are just as much to blame. I don't understand why people feel they should defend cops that suck at their job.

>The actual problem is SWAT getting deployed over non-credible tips and mobilizing in force because MUH THIN BLU LINE COPS DESERVE TO ACT LIKE GANG MEMBERS
This is pretty true. A normal cop in a squad car needed to just drive by, look around, knock on the door then leave when

Showing up with bullhorns and guns drawn is fucking crazy. They were looking to kill someone that night. There was no reason to think that prank call was credible.

Attached: 1490226211684.png (500x380, 68K)

Good meme

if that was the term for a guilty plea imagine if he pleaded innocent
what were they going to put him away for life? Lmao

Good. We needed a good precedent set and example made. We have to maintain the basic sanctity of something like emergency services if we’re going function as a society. And it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy, too. He’s going to make a lot of men very happy

>1 post by this id

I hate kikes so the nu/pol/ would be you, buddy.

Attached: TheyGotMeMargaret.png (742x518, 721K)

>be american
>get someone killed
>go to jail
Yup.

Jow Forums is pretty merciless when it comes to swatters.

I think with even the minimum per charge he would have been in there until after we got warp drive in kitchen appliances.

He's heavily mixed. He looks Libyan to me.