Do you beliebe in racemixing or race selective bioweapons?

There is a theory of "jews" or Illuminati or NW wanting to mix up all ethnies and create an identityless global subrace to eternally exploit them.

There is a theory of the same groups wanting to create race selective bioweapons to cull race x. because that would be useless or unecessary if the goal is mixing.

The two theories seem conflictive.

which one is right (if one is right)

Attached: guidestones.jpg (1024x768, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/pdf/seventh-commandment-forbids-race-mixing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1521481573037.jpg (800x600, 77K)

>mix up all ethnies
This isn't the theory. The theory is to reduce the traces of White genetics.

great answer. What are you implying?
HPV will kill us all?
Only possible if it's some kind of global "hidden" infection which will break out eventually.
So far it's "only" a more harmless HIV it seems.

>This isn't the theory. The theory is to reduce the traces of White genetics.
so your theory is they will only create an disease for carriers of "white" DNA to kill all whites and their mixes?

Maybe the entirety of molecular science is a big hoax and these "protein shapes" are just occult symbolism rebranded.... aka HPV is a "hex" or curse for immorality hence the "virus" is shaped like a Hexagram

>Maybe the entirety of molecular science is a big hoax and these "protein shapes" are just occult symbolism rebranded.... aka HPV is a "hex" or curse for immorality hence the "virus" is shaped like a Hexagram
So the same way that Space isn't real and they add their symbolism to the CGI planets they do on the molecular level?

search up ”kalergi plan”
basically jews can only fit in, in a mixed race society ( because they themselves are mixed race ) so they plan to turn the whole world mixed race
this sentiment is shared with most mixed race people

the main goal either way is to destroy the white race because they are envious of them

also remove your meme flag roach nigger

I know about the Kalegri Theory. Encourage race mixing, move various races into close proximity, lower their IQ, take their cultures and languages away, create a new world.

But that's different from creating a super virus and selectively kill certain races.

You think there will be no virus?

it's very possible. The most important thing is we can't know for sure,and it's also much less important than knowing Jesus Christ. Heck, we can't even know if computers work the way they seem to or if it's all black magick

Cool story. Can't wait for Israelis like you to die.

>The theory is to reduce the traces of White genetics.

They will fail, white genes are resilient and return after a few generations. I already have seen mixed race parents both tan skin and brown hair and brown eyes give birth to blond blue eyed kids. Those kids also tend to be slightly more aggressive.
Their plan will backfire like killerbees.

Attached: Nordic.png (404x600, 393K)

There is more than one jew.

>Those kids also tend to be slightly more aggressive
u mean autistic? Cant wait for the whites to be gone.

There's no need for bioweapons

Attached: pregnancy_fig2 (1).png (960x730, 168K)

i agree with what is written in stone
either that or it will be total earth collapse

race mixing is a sin, big one, but your sins
are covered. so if you want to go make
muddies, go ahead. just know it's either
lake of fire or in the captivity of messiah
for 1000 years.

saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/pdf/seventh-commandment-forbids-race-mixing

>u mean autistic? Cant wait for the whites to be gone.

nope.. High functioning Autism is more a standard germanic punctuality trait, which is not much of a problem unless you force them to work with foreigners who are always late for their appointments.

Attached: Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (1024x683, 106K)

sage

> NW wanting to mix up all ethnies and create an identityless global subrace to eternally exploit them.
I'm brazilian, so... yes.

I doubt such a super virus would be possible to create. I wouldnt put it past them to try making one though. Maybe as apart of the samson option.

>"jews"
>Illuminati
>theory
Hello, rabbi.

Attached: jew gaslighting.jpg (872x777, 207K)

This. There's too much diversity within a races genetics to target all of them at once. At best they can pull of another black plague, but it's likely to spill over to other races, but maybe not as effectively as the target.

RULEBREAKING BULLSHIT

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)