The New Right

Why don't we organize under one banner and draw up a real plan of action to help our fellow whites here in America?
We don't need all this nazi larping because we don't even have all the whites fighting for each other.

What we need to do is start real charity and out reach programs for in need whites.
I'm talking about going into these communities and providing these people with what they actually need not just welfare.

We could be doing
>backpack drives
>free yard maintenance for the elderly
>go to a bakery outlet like Franz for those of us on the west coast and fill a truck with healthy bread and give it out to poor whites
>help people find jobs
>do anything that will benefit our white brothers and sisters

This will not only redpill the fuck out of these people, but will do actual good in these communities.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1541862765844.png (760x400, 381K)

Poverty is overall on the decline. Whites do not need your help; much less would they take it. I dont know how you expect to hold "backpack drives" and only give to white kids. If you're turning people away because of race there will be a backlash. Nobody needs help finding a job right now; the economy is fairly strong and there is plenty of work.

First day on the job?

I live dead center in a small city. It's a complete fucking mess here. Like twice a month I get a big yard debri bag and patrol my area and pick up trash. You'd be surprised how many people come up and ask "who do you work for?" "oh man, your job sucks so bad they make you wear gloves?" - and then I just tell them that I hate seeing shit everywhere and rather than complain about it like a fucking faggot I actually take action. I don't get paid. Then I tell them I'm a fascist and if I see a job that needs done I fucking do it. On top of all that I have serious health issues - this drives the point even further and gets their little noggin joggin.

Attached: The Iron Guard.png (1180x842, 930K)

hmmm are you suggesting that we Unite The Rightâ„¢?

This guy gets it.

Also you could join a church. I tried to do some charity stuff with secular organizations but the people are all liberal faggots. I just started going to an Orthodox church. They feed the homeless once a month. Obviously you can't turn away race, so yeah.

Grays harbor county is a poor almost 90%white county my state (WA)
Its fucking horrid there, the entire county is below the poverty line.

We should unite under Sargon of Akkad and get Trump to tweet GamerGate 2.0

Attached: SargonOfAkkad-800x458.jpg (800x458, 34K)

Rodger that. I live in Oregon.

Attached: Eugene.jpg (2048x1536, 407K)

There are plenty of poor white communities and families all over this country.

Nice steal. Wont bother falling for that

>needing anything specific to unite whites and conservatives
Commies do this for us already. Just be patient.
Eventually people will have to choose between life or death.

This sounds like a great idea OP.

However, as another user mentioned, how would we deal with the inevitable backlash?

Also, how are you so sure that people living in poverty actually want help and won't take advantage of our charity?

what did i just saw, how

>Still posting this gif wherever he can lmao

Attached: 6b8.png (360x361, 70K)

charity is just what american evangelicals call scams to funnel money to jews in order to hasten the foundation of the third temple and rapture.

Your mind is in the right place, and everything you say is what we would be doing anyway if our national culture and community was still intact. These are activities that used to happen, and I hope will return someday.

I think what we need is to take that spirit but also apply it in a different way. One of the hardest things right now is that most 'professional' types are in a position where they are either required to comply with the leftist programming, or lose their career velocity. It's happened to me and many others. Not just getting fired for saying kill the jews or something - I've been in positions surrounded by NPCs and refused to agree on things, this becomes 'gossip' and now you are creating an unsafe work environment, and you may not get fired but your career is over.
We need conservative networks which can support each other, help get jobs, etc, and it needs to be big enough that no single 'node' can be taken out. It probably has to start anonymously (maybe blockchain) but eventually can start leaking out publicly.

This is a fantastic idea, this is how you win a war.

I think the people who need help the most are white teenagers and children. The suicide rates are high and many are getting addicted to drugs. You could provide for needy children and teenagers, and also red pill them early.

Good shit.

Jack Posobiec will be executed for treason

Attached: 1519188323077.jpg (288x288, 29K)

We did backpack drives against Germanistan and Japan?

>the new right
found Michael Malice

Good idea. Most of the people in the Alt-right are below the age of thirty. They could benefit from some charity.

>Get rejected by whites who don't want the service of racists.
>Some of the people you've recruited intimidate, bully, or harm those whites.
>The families who you do help get labelled as racists and find it creates needless conflict for them.
>Some of them get beat up by nonwhites or antifa or whatever.
>Some of you retaliate and get blamed for it.
>While all this is going on, three letter agencies are making you more violent on Jow Forums and infiltrating your group.
>You still have loyalists and feel like you're always gaining a little ground while 20% of your group are FBI just handling you, making sure you never get fully organized.