Third Positionist Movements

Is there a good Third Positionist Movement I can join?

Attached: Fascist italyemblem2.png (275x183, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ2PoXsWohM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi. Your here.
Welcome to the good one comrade.

Attached: IMG_0374.jpg (600x800, 61K)

Ordoliberalism

>Your here
It's fucking "you're" not "your". I shouldn't be surprised at your illiteracy though, fucking nazi scum.

Which country?

Australia

Do you want to actually have an impact on society or do you just wanna join a fashy boys club?

I want to join a movement with clear tenets and objectives to save my people.

Then join a political party instead of some goofy moon runes circlejerk

Thats rather unfortunate then as unless you mean the 1980s kind of third position choices are extremely limited.

How radicial would you say your third position values are and what are you looking for in a movement?

I'm working on it mate. manifesto writing is hard.

I'm thinking about calling it either revivalism, progressive revivalism, or New Americanism.
It's going to be an honest attempt at american fascism that isn't american nazi lmao

PanEuropean in the states and ethnic is Europe. Each Fasces to their own state but united as europan against outer threats.

Itself american but supporting dominant fascist movement abroad

Main focus is economic pragmatism with the worker and family as the highest good. Replace the measures of success of things like GDP, with life expectancy, health, birthrate, community engagement. But any policy it laborbacked currency, full state control, ancap hell scape, welfare state. Whatever is the consensus to nurture the volk

Idea of Religion as the racial soul that is up for grabs at the moment. The church was the racial soul and has ceded its status. Any religious group be it neo pagan, prot, cath, or islamic. can be practiced, a dominate one will win out provided it is willing to be european or carves out a place for europeans, not universalist

anti democratic, one party rule. as local as possible.

The free arming of the citizenry no lower then unguided rockets less than 220 mm and artillery less then 105mm.

non interventionist except for racial breathern and on out american hemishpere.

pro natal polict among europeans

incentive lower minority birthrate and incentives to africa.

equitable segregation in the mean time

expulsion of jews who don't convert/renounce. Jews who are obvious jews are expelled, goy passing jews can renounce and must wait 5 generation until they are permit any kind of public or private leadership role

push non military governance to the lowest level. possible, may break the states to smaller bits.

non elected leader of the military and party. appointed successors and no confidence votes of the party force a resignation with leader's chosen successor.

leader will be called commander in shief

commander in chief, oops

americans hate the idea of king or proto king but really get off on a military commander civilians are loyal.

the republican party is already a front for white nationalism

youre not excluded from the political sphere at all

How exactly do you plan on getting people to join this movement?

>tell me how me, 100% nazi kkk user, can get more involved in your movement

kinda like it desu

you belong on a list

get it on paper then float it to generally rightist places and craft a coalition and publically challenge the far left as anti worker due to their love for unlimited new labor supply. Peel off what real pro worker means is left on the white left ( this is already happening slowly) then try and vanguard party and appear larger than we are and challenge however we can.

there some maoist theory in the revolutionary bits but its fedpostly

Don't worry I am, I used to be NWF as a kid

So you're just expecting people to magically see the wisdom of your ideals and flock to you?

>turd position
>good movement

Only good movement you're getting is if you take a laxative.

Attached: __jacket_richard_and_shirasaka_koume_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_and_etc_drawn_by_ayame_0419__1811fb (700x850, 426K)

What are your thoughts on Rockwell?

the reaction to increasing anti whiteness is going to coalescence into something, id like to to be my thing,

a good man, even a great man. but Wrong when he used the symbols of a different people. I"m not even gonna call it fascism.

look at other nations, 3rd position comes in many names for many nations.

The whole "white people are going to wake up and see we're right!" thing is as old as White Nationalism itself

It's an article of faith that never pans out because you have nothing to offer actual working people

I'm not concerned about edgyness. I just want to serve my fatherland. I'm looking for a serious movement with clearly defined objectives and beliefs

National-Liberalism?

Why don't we just create our own? Call it either the alt-right party or the Social Nationalists. Could even actually take over a small city if we get enough of us to move into one area.

>It's an article of faith that never pans out because you have nothing to offer actual working people
Other than their children's future?
>The whole "white people are going to wake up and see we're right!" thing is as old as White Nationalism itself
The whole "people are going to wake up and see we're right!" thing is always false up for any idea until it becomes widely accepted. After Texas flips blue in 10 years this country is OVER. Forever. There will be no democratic solution.

that's whole point of transitioning to a deliberate and stated focus on the worker and family as the measure of success in governance.

How does this put food on the table?

>the republican party is already a front for white nationalism
Yea, when I think of White Nationalism the first thing that comes to mind is a bunch retards trying to prove they're not racist with pictures of based black men in trump hats.

naming is secondary but I'm thinking of ditching the conventional names and going with something new like the spanish did with the phalanx

you want specific policy in an ideological manifesto?

>but Wrong when he used the symbols of a different people
Wasnt it more about generating publicity? IIRC once he got more renown he ditched the uniforms.

Are there currently any great or future great men in the US radical right in your estimation?

The Lads Society movement might interest you then however at this stage there arent any movements capable of serious action/influence.

It's not a matter of "policy," it's a matter of showing people who actually work for their living why joining your movement will actually improve their lives beyond empty sloganeering about "muh future for white children"

>how will removing millions of third world genetic trash who drain your tax dollars and vote away your basic human rights put food on the table
>how will dismantling the international banking cartels strangehold on your money supply and economy put food on the table

How is joining your movement going to dislodge banking cartels and deport millions of third worlders?

Is there an action plan aside from "people will eventually see we're right and we'll take the country back?"

I'm not claiming to be part of a movement, I'm only claiming that such a movement which connects the dots from those two primary problems, which will utterly destroy the West, to 'food on the table' will win.

there might be, we have not hit a great enough challenge or critical mass to where a leader shows.

If you want widely endorsed specifics it would be tightening the labor supply to force companies to pay to train up skilled labor like they used to and do in other countries or leave their infrastructure behind to be nationalized.]

the other would be price control in problem areas for things like rent. and national medical price control for privatized medicine.

and localize control of hospitals under the old boards system instead of the current privatized one

white americans aren't starving to death but they are being left behind economically

>nothing to offer actual working people
most actual working people just want to be left alone though. most actual working people are on average in their 40's or some shit.
from my perspective, these people just need permission. we president trump because he gave them permission just a little. from here they need to be shown how to move forward in a pro-white way. and it's not baling out student loans.

These are policies that you can only enact once you're in power

How do you get into power?

Like a political party does anything. We need a revolution

thinking that fascism actually has principals and political philosophy is pretty hilarious

Its just a shallow reactionary counter revolution to protect the interests of the status quo. There is no great Volkish movement or whatever under fascism, its just getting arrested for asking questions about the government or calling them out on their shit.

you nerds literally read well documented 90 year old examples of propaganda and take it to heart. thats fucking hilarious

Yeah The party that let 4 million Mexicans in under Reagan. Or the party that shoots white people in the foot. Your seeing what you want to see.

Anyone on Jow Forums is on a list nigger

>Your seeing what you want to see.
the irony of this in a fascist thread

Your self aware. When are the child workers and the bar tenders unite, oh wait they have no relation. Communism was made for a industrial world we are past that.

Not even fascist.

Cool

is that a new question? I thought we were appealing to people. Movement's gain power through appeal.

Our do you just want by hot take on fashy maoism?

we get it you only read marxists. Please read marx's opinions on different ethnic groups organizing. (spoiler it's a shitshow for the benefit of jewish capital)

>Movement's gain power through appeal.

Movements gain power through gibs, user.

Fascism in Liberalism aren’t compatible, so why name it Nation Liberalism. Revolutionary Nationalism, Revolutionary Conservativism, National Conservatism, Social National etc. would be better options.

In terms of the incrementalism side of revolution white gibs could be a thing. I'm not an anti welfare sperg

Cool. What are you offering?

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ2PoXsWohM

Attached: 1542227953888.jpg (3024x4032, 1.1M)

naming ideologis is kinda jerking off. names come and go anyway

pro natal debt forgiveness is one. reparations for the opiate crisis (some heads should roll as well). Student debt forgiveness in a civil service program. open to more like this on policy side of things this really isn't the point of manifesto posting.

That’s true, names aren’t of that much importance.

Babies 1st dabs into radicalism. That’s cute kid but you need something original and radical.

Bottom
What's the third?

you really don't though, its not a contest to be most radical. tailoring the 3rd position to appeal to Americans doesn't require all that much, just avoiding offending certain sympathies and playing on points of prides.

We haven't had a true movement like it yet it's pretty fertile ground.

Yeah you do. Different times require different ideologies. You are just regurgitating 20th century political theory and mixing it up. I appreciate the effort but seriously come up with something original that’ll shock and energize people ala Trump. As you said it’s fertile ground sow the seeds of true vanguard revolution thought.

>It's fucking "you're" not "your".
Never thought that here, on Jow Forums of all places, I would see someone actually do the "I see you made a point there, let me subvert this by talking about your shit grammer"

Attached: Happy Aus.png (554x610, 27K)

NAZIs are really just larping critical theory fundies.

I've calling people losers is enough for a new energetic movement I think my stuff smashes enough sacred cows of orthodoxy.

abandoning GDP as a benchmark is a big deal imo.

*if

it's not about sacred cows at all. it's about speaking directly to the whites who were forcibly integrated into nigger culture. more specifically, our women. we need to win young women by continuing to win young men.
and young men need to s l o w l y explain these problems to young women. start on the fake news tip.

doing god's work, user

die in a fire

>unguided rockets less than 220 mm and artillery less then 105mm.
arbitrary af though, why this limit?

Stop being a movementarian faggot and read SIEGE.

Yes log off the net to get a job and a spouse. Radical normality for the win.