What if Babylon the great is Europe and we are currently seeing it be raped by the rest of the world...

What if Babylon the great is Europe and we are currently seeing it be raped by the rest of the world? Probably doesn't matter if the UK leaves the EU at this point.

Attached: Whore.jpg (320x404, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJZiHI7pcfc
youtube.com/watch?v=_QEaV5DYMs0
youtube.com/watch?v=jH6-T2KG4W8
youtube.com/watch?v=dV1taq9dsYA
youtube.com/watch?v=HcGCFYFyc3o
youtube.com/watch?v=0J7WIzKVev0
youtube.com/watch?v=SKSsPsTIkCU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continent
traveltips.usatoday.com/seven-biggest-mountains-us-104343.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What if Babylon the great is Europe
it's not, it's america.
just how the cookie crumbles, op.

what are the seven mountains then my friend?

Babylon refers to the Behavioural sink dude, and the cycle.
Here:
>>youtube.com/watch?v=tJZiHI7pcfc
>youtube.com/watch?v=_QEaV5DYMs0
>youtube.com/watch?v=jH6-T2KG4W8
How do you cure it?
You bring in Saturn and cull the population.
Before Saturn's scyte was the Roman's church, now it's comunism ( thier symbol comes from the astrologyical symbol for the planet Saturn ).
But basically, this is the cycle to the spiritual( left ), and to materialism in pic related (right ).

Attached: 1541385164263.jpg (736x684, 122K)

Also, to look into the Saturn symbology:
>youtube.com/watch?v=dV1taq9dsYA
In this video they get a lot of things right, even if they are cringey.
Also, pic related.

Attached: 1537386966114.jpg (500x368, 86K)

And here another pic related

Attached: 1540189441448.jpg (836x679, 135K)

Last one pic, and behevioural sink video link:
>youtube.com/watch?v=HcGCFYFyc3o

Also, a few extra links:
>youtube.com/watch?v=0J7WIzKVev0
>Mark Passio on the Pyramid with All-Seeing Eye Symbol 777- 666 and 93 Explained

Attached: 1541661790234.png (500x522, 144K)

Sorry, here is the last link:
>youtube.com/watch?v=SKSsPsTIkCU

Yea this stuff is cool, however the scroll is still sealed

>Yea this stuff is cool, however the scroll is still sealed
What do you mean?

Well, I mean this stuff is fun to speculate about but I think we should be careful not to subscribe to a certain train of thought before the mystery is revealed. I am watching the videos you posted and I do enjoy watching this stuff so I will continue to watch it, however he bases a lot of his knowledge off of the past as if they knew more than we do now. It is my opinion that we all know nothing and the people in the past knew nothing more than we do now. But I am probably wrong. Who knows.

Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots, is America symbolized by Statue of Liberty etc. and its cultural influence that has penetrated whole world through capitalism etc.

The Beast with Seven Heads on which Babylon rides is the rest of the world which is traditionally divided into seven regions en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continent

The seven tallest mountains in the United States are all contained within a single state -- Alaska. In fact, the highest point in the continental United States

traveltips.usatoday.com/seven-biggest-mountains-us-104343.html

Thats interesting. Have you ever considered the Himalayas? The only problem I see with Alaska being the mountains is that the US does not "sit" on them, Canada does.

Nah, senpai, you gotta look at the constant: us.
Untill we genetically modify ourselves, we ll keep repeating the cycle, and we ll fall in the behavioural sink.
It ALWAYS happens.
The massons symply noticed this, and are exploiting this cycle to get rich/accumulate power.
And, desu, by culling the population they inverted the behavioural sink in the past, so it works..
But i think that the "healing" of society can be reached by telling everyone about this knoledge.
If so, we can elevate ourselves, and return to the spiritual/productivity without an inefficent culling.
I mean, ffs, the romans had windmill, if we didn't have a culling then ,we could have an industrial revolution a 1000 years before!!
And we gotta be efficent about this, cause, if an asteroid hits us, while we are not productive ( we are in the Saturn part of the cycle ), we are fucked.

Babylon the great is Dubai

It's the most hedonistic materialistic place there is and it matches a lot of the criteria as far as I know

It concerns me that everyone seems to think Babylon is the US. I cant see why personally. If you want to use the statue of liberty as a reference then what about France who gave it to us and made us drink the "wine of its fornications"?

I'd argue because of the strangeness of the geographical location and borders, that Alaska is really essentially Canada, and it being the US state is actually the US-Babylon sitting on the seven mountains that should essentially be Canada's.

I agree to some point that it's an issue with us. But the way you make it seem is like saying that I am a murderer because my neighbor is one. I don't believe we all have the same disease it just manifests itself in certain people and even certain areas.

Yea thats a good argument but it seems like a stretch when there are very few other similarities.

Babylon you say

Attached: zion-i-kings-dub-in-zion-volume-2.jpg (500x500, 48K)