White Men And Pedophilia

Why are white men so obsessed and paranoid about pedophilia? Almost every white men is super obsessed with pedophilia and sees pedophilia around every corner and every pizza shop.

Also, left-wing and right-wing white men always accuse each other of being not strong enough against pedophilia. For the left, it's all part of "toxic masculinity rape culture sexualization of underaged girls" etc, while the right sees it all as some sort of Jewish Hollywood conspiracy to normalize pedophilia.

It has reached a point with white men where being attracted to anyone who looks younger than 30 makes you suspicious.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Is it because white women age like milk and look like 25 once they're 16, and like 35 once they're 25? And you're confused or what? Or is it because white men tend to be pedophiles just like they tend to be school shooters more often?

Attached: 1542205140066.jpg (2764x2073, 771K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UNpwURT2W4g
youtube.com/watch?v=t0mgT_tlbyo
youtube.com/watch?v=NshAqEGtcZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol black people molest their kids so much it isn't even newsworthy

its never going to be ok to fuck 9 year olds muhammad

White people are prone to moral panic and conformity, it's why the used to burn witches and are sjw's today. Their isn't anything really wrong with having sex with a 15 year old except in the west.

I suppose the whole 'lgbtqp' bullshit hasnt queued you in on why. Pedophilia actively damages the affected child mentally and emotionallty, potentially for life. Nobody is asking you to do anything other than to keep your fucking mitts to yourself

Your prophet was a pedophile and pedophilia is normalised in islamic societies though...

Attached: ee9be8b4db9e18ad.jpg (960x692, 57K)

Checked.
LOL fucking Muslim meme flag

Thousand Oaks shooter

Attached: 6D15DCA9-B281-4E6F-9B80-D6DF80A7D07F.png (640x1136, 580K)

>mudslime trying to justify and rationalize him fucking 7yrs olds to whites
don't kill yourself. leave that pleasure for me when the time comes

spbp

also checkt

Attached: 1457197869318.gif (245x240, 499K)

Attached: 87d.jpg (311x313, 8K)

No other race or culture in the world thinks having sex with children as a crime. Only whites do. Jews promote it. Muslims feature it as part of their religion. Niggers and spics are too animal-like to think anything about it.

Only whites think that raping children is wrong.

source?

It's not okay to fuck kids mudslime

Attached: 1541188919907.jpg (533x800, 163K)

>1 post by this ID

This. And nobody knows about it. My brother was a cop and the stories of abuse were never ending with niggers.

The left is not concerned about pedophilia at all...what makes you think that. The left is the one who pushed it.

Attached: 1531449414660.jpg (240x210, 6K)

>Is it because white women age like milk and look like 25 once they're 16, and like 35 once they're 25?

That isnt even true. Just another retarded meme attempt like "muh white people dont use spices". Get out of here with your low effort normie mentality.

This is not true. SJW, reddit, tumblr, they also see pedophilia around every corner, every Barbie doll somehow helps to normalize pedophilia because it sexualizes childhood and shit like that. If right-wingers would ever leave their basements and their internet echo chambers, they would soon realize that the left is just as paranoid about pedophilia as they are.

Attached: 1541117636286.jpg (1280x960, 193K)

>That isnt even true. Just another retarded meme attempt like "muh white people dont use spices". Get out of here with your low effort normie mentality.

No it's very true, today's 15yo look much older than when I was 15. Fuck off kike.

civilization requires you to protect the children.
otherwise you end up in african/ME shithole

(((They've))) destroyed the avenues for old-fashioned marriage. Beginning a relationship with a younger woman heightens the likelihood of the relationship lasting. Best way to destroy marriage and, subsequently, the nuclear family? Raise the age of consent and demonise men who look at women younger than them. This was also pushed by roasties who didn't want to admit that men naturally lust after younger women and didn't want to lose their sexual power.

So that's why white men don't like to admit that 15 year Olds can be sexy. That's not pedophilia, though, you disgusting Muslim cunt. Pedophilia will never be accepted, and you and your I'll are going to suffer for it.

Also, non-whites are more likely to be pedophiles :^) hardly surprising when you think about their societies and lack of impulse control.

That's rich coming from Catholic Poland. But this is white "civilization" in a nutshell: look at a 15 y/o girl and you're a criminal - but be a Catholic priest and molest an 8 y/o old boy get promoted to the Vatican.

seeyou could replace 15 with whatever age. Age difference is more important so a 12 year old with a 19 year old wouldn't be seen as a big deal universally.

>Beginning a relationship with a younger woman heightens the likelihood of the relationship lasting.

This. Why white men want to marry 30 year old women who had a couple of dicks in them before is a mystery to me.

This. There are so many things we in the west take for granted that are not universal in all the shithole countries.

Attached: The current state of blacks.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

I’m 37 and regularly bang a 16yo (legal in my state) but people on Jow Forums accuse me of being a pedo.

Fix yourselves, faggots.

Attached: 93094651-3F37-4818-B438-32E9D8336BB4.jpg (768x1024, 214K)

I want to sniff her cunt

vatican is jewish at least since 1832. that's why they are pedophiles now...
question why muslims always were

14 is normal back in the old days before the Jews came along.

Attached: 19342346547643.jpg (1080x1080, 1.34M)

She seems like a potential rape victim by a paki.

Attached: turkish hoes athens.jpg (675x848, 166K)

If only more women were as thin as them in the West.

Attached: 1529923246231.jpg (517x292, 23K)

I have always said, as I say now, 14 is the perfect age for bearing children biologically.
Feminists invented consent law to get women into the work field.
Any attraction to a under developed child is homosexuality and trauma from past abuse, 14 is not pedophilia.

Attached: 1526460309800.gif (247x183, 2.21M)

whites are the only real humans on earth, thats why we care about children and try to protect them
nonwhites wouldnt get it

SPBP
Shitskins will literally never recover.

Right

In the area I'm at ever few days you hear a story about Jamal fucking his girlfriends two year old or some shit

we all try to choose equal mate in mental development, I'm happy for you user.

it's not really possible to relate to someone that grew up in a different era than you

it maybe like imagining a guy raised on howdy duty dating a girl raised on she ra

very different backgrounds, very differernt perceptions of reality and just overall worldviews

sex in and of itself is kind of pointless if it maybe just that alone
if there is no real connection then its
just gratuitous and selfish
those are the traits that
raise shitty kids

>No other race or culture in the world thinks having sex with children as a crime
nigga please....

Attached: 1541740459691.jpg (321x340, 34K)

Because it ruins peoples lives you idiot. I've known 2 women who were molested at young ages. M not talking about Dr. Ford level shit but were diddled repeatedly by older family members regularly at very young ages and they're both completely mentally fucked up.

>White Men And Pedophilia

Pedophilia is finding prepubescent children sexually attractive. Not 16/17-year old girls.

Pedophilia is most often found in homosexual men whose focus is always on male children.

Don't be like OP. Know what the fuck you are talking about.

Ahmed is correct. Pedophile scare was pushed heavily in Finland in late 90's to late 00's. It got so bad there were articles even about alarming tendency of men to hug their daughters and host birthday parties where lots of kindergarten girls are. I remember being scared shitless that I might be pedophile back then for loving 13 year old. I was 14. Those fucking assholes in media traumatized three generation of men.

>ladyboy keep away
would wear

There is an enormous difference between a 14 year old being thrown into the current year sexual ecosystem and a 14 year old virgin marrying a 20 year old virgin and staying with him forever.

at least use the correct meme flag

The real pedophile epidemic is all the female teachers but no one really seems to give a shit even other women

BASED and REDPILLED

Pedophilia is a sign of degeneracy, if we wouldn't be obsessed with it we would live just like middleeast/africa-tier civ.

Also being obsessed with it helps to filter-out pedo's and punish them without any social riots.

How do you meet these girls?

>Pedophilia
>16yo

?

So, what your saying is that you are a priest..?

Niggers are still killing witches, letting their 2 year old wonder their villages because they’re witches, and sacrificing their children in places like Minnesota. Why go out of your way to prove your ignorance, leaf?

The birds and the bees, user.

Wew what an imagination on this faggot right here. Don’t push your desire to fuck your 5 year old niece on us you worthless cunt.

same

Attached: youtube.png (4562x1893, 3.96M)

I had sex with a 15 year old when I was 17. When she told me her age (after the sex) I thought I possibly committed a crime.

You can hear about pedo priests because people are not happy with it mahmed.

What about muhammad fucking 9yo Aisha? What about shitskins openly raping kids in Africa?

White civilisation have a lot of flaws, but in comparison with shitskin/sandnigger civilisations its like comparing Volkan to a Klingon

I know in muttland the only 2 races that exist are blacks and whites but there are other people in the world mutt.

Both under a certain age and/or within 5 years is perfectly fine.

>Pedophilia is finding prepubescent children sexually attractive. Not 16/17-year old girls.

lol, it's not me but white people in white countries who lump it all together and just declare everything pedophilia.

Attached: sss.png (500x481, 168K)

this is nothing like it is here, right wingers? theses people all have jobs

wtf roastbeef

Attached: 1535999215725.jpg (640x640, 63K)

You are creating a problem that doesn't exist my goat diddler friend, of course all people you talk to will be against pedophilia however its not something thats "obsessed about" or constantly in the minds of people so don't confuse Jow Forums threads with real life.

halloween costume?

>crusty minge

Black (((people)))

The irony of a muslim flag posting this

Attached: lol-pr0n.jpg (403x395, 19K)

It is infantileism, these people never matured.

youtu.be/UNpwURT2W4g

Attached: 5b06eed84b118.jpg (1242x1536, 440K)

Damm I want to eat her ass

hahaha

If you find pick related attractive you're in trouble

Attached: 3EA8EE20-A588-44EA-B3DE-3387F8F77A97.jpg (795x1006, 284K)

this

Reminder that israhell is the world center of both organ trafficking and pedophiles.

She's gorgeous though britbong, what's the problem?

why had the woman in this picture 3 arms?

because most muslims are semites duuh

Attached: 16195147_1299100533497511_1470100230857439748_n.jpg (539x510, 22K)

This.

BBBBRRRAAAPPP

Only a sick man would find her gorgeous. You disgust me

Attached: 479A98C6-1167-4965-A6DD-501A2F56E066.jpg (1024x1386, 444K)

people like that think childern are like breeding cattle. you need a woman to raise a family not a girl and most definitely not a child

Anyone that has reached puberty is a just a highly inexperience young adult.

Attached: biology.jpg (933x800, 123K)

Having sex with actual children (like 0-12/13) as an adult = evil
Having sex with young teens (like 12/13-15) as an adult = questionable but should be acceptable
Having sex with anyone 16+ = Totally fine
Finding any girls above puberty attractive = Totally fine

bullshit animals don't care about age and would fuck anything if they're horny enough

humping isn't fucking.

you should add trannies to the picture

Too much innocence can be seen in that photo, stop fucking mohamed

citing nature as something that should be "normal" is really dumb
The whole reason why decency and morality exist is for spiting nature. Humanity > nature

youtube.com/watch?v=t0mgT_tlbyo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

When they left thinks of pedos they are just talking about guys who are attracted to pre-wall women.

its all about puberty, give me a harder question forchan!

>Why are white men so obsessed and paranoid about pedophilia?

The obsessed anti-pedos are closet pedos.

Unless they're establishing dominance or settling disputes, animals tend not to fuck their young much.
the places where they let girls have children after about 13? Very high infant and maternal mortality, generally bad stats for women in general. This is a dumb argument.

Slide thread

Requesting additional visual aids
I am undecided on this issue

Attached: 1368435319017.jpg (2448x3264, 2.9M)

>animals tend not to fuck their young much.
youtube.com/watch?v=NshAqEGtcZM

I'M A SICK FUCK I LIKE A QUICK FUCK

>Why are white men so obsessed and paranoid about pedophilia? Almost every white men is super obsessed with pedophilia and sees pedophilia around every corner and every pizza shop.

A "person" with a Muslim flag asking why white men are obsessed with pedophilia? Why not ask why Asian people are obsessed with pedophilia as well?

Attached: 1530714947846.png (720x717, 565K)

>innoncence
People are so ignorant about the nature of teenage females

Because there’s always a fine line to what is acceptable. So men just troll each other to see where that line is.
>if it’s old enough to bleed. It’s old enough for me
Normally that would be the case but not today.
>fuckin laws

Attached: 66F5440D-7AA3-41DE-BC23-DD8BBB899A53.jpg (622x350, 74K)