****HAPPENING****

youtu.be/6BE-CAAoags

After constant delays since August, the South African parliament's joint constitutional review committee has adopted a report which recommends that section 25 of the Constitution be ammended to explicitly allow for land to be expropriated without compensation.

This will imminently be sent to parliament and be voted on whether to go ahead with land seizures.

>tldr

Bushwar 2.0 incoming at last.

Full video here:youtube.com/watch?v=dHqsB8Lt-Bw

Attached: mess with boer(1).webm (240x426, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D04XoWGYYe4
youtu.be/FoTwxckzErI
youtu.be/rLzsrCtnRg4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who here excited for the race war?

LETS FUCKING GO

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOER

RACEWAAAAAR!

Jesus Christ, look at this ou go, what a fucking champ

Come to aus ffs

Hou vol broeders, laat de hoop nooit varen. Niemand kan de kinderen van moeder Europa klein krijgen.

First time I've seen a white boi stand his ground.

This, we need whites. Disregard lefty screeching, acquire abbo land.

Will you guys have livestreams with the war?

it only takes like 3 intelligent whites to kill thousands of blacks, so you guys should be fine

This.
3mil non whites in the last 6+years alone

Oh man it is really happening, stay strong my white ZA bros.
As the Sienner said, you will win the war against the Niggers and their Jewish owners and get your white land.

Shit i remember when my dad who had a lot of contacts and friends in ZA and it's military in the 80s, that once they take away the land from the whites in ZA like they did it in Zimbabwe all hell will break loose.

This will be the most extreme civil war ever!

hopefully you, good luck you will need it

Attached: 044ab290da7f269e3578fe9048394d7edea21fb256b494ef9495944af23572e6.jpg (477x284, 15K)

Your government cucked out when Peter Dutton proposed it

Attached: IMG_20181101_003357_558.jpg (500x404, 51K)

Secure a method of entry for mercenaries, brother. I think there a lot of guys who are excited.

Do african wh*Toids talk all retarded with an accent like the British?

better buy some guns user, and some ammo, your gonna need a whole lot of ammo!

Yep it's fucked I can't wait to grt out of here myself it's fucked here no jobs no life shithole with bad internet and everything is expensive despite having 30mil people

go in through nambia. go to nambia for a hunting safari, take a couple decent rifles and cross over border into SA

>Thousands of white mercenaries are getting hard right know
>Getting paid to kill Niggers

Oh baby, this will be fun!

Unironically will.

Documentation is an important weapo in the information war. Libshits will try to memory hole everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=D04XoWGYYe4

Attached: IMG_20181020_033113_338.jpg (750x499, 28K)

you should go with several like minded individuals, and head for orania once accross the border, bring guns gold and ammo

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FAL

Well good luck then I hope to see livestream when things get hot.

Namibia is doing the same shit there right now, taking away the farms from the whites.

Namibia has stronger borders than you think, and the CIA/Mossad is aware of what we write here you mong.

Botswana is still the safest entry, but by the time you would arrive there the Niggers would be waiting for you because of the CIA/Mossad Niggers.

Get the R4 for fuck sake Ryan

Good Luck Boer Bros.
I look forward to seeing some cool footage.

Attached: 1475082852701.gif (300x169, 1.31M)

SA what the fuck are you still doing down there the niggers are gonna overrun you so badly it doesnt matter how loaded you are gtfo there right now if you wanna be able to fight for the future

ladies and gentleman the eternal sven, always running away from problems

you should consider a remington 700 if your a good shot
a remington 870 for a shotty
or an sks for a cheap semi auto

Im saying they should make sure they can fight when the time comes

>Bushwar 2.0 incoming at last.
Where do I sign up?

SKS might be a better option

Russia is your only escape route.
This shit is going to get bad and quick, hope you stock piled ammo and food.

What a bunch of fucking retards

there will be no coming time, if they leave their lands now they will never get them back

>Flag
>SKS meme
You know, there are other guns that people can own, right? Especially when they're not subjected to retarded firearms laws.

Whatever you get make sure you get high capacity magazines

Boers aren't pussies they are like Slavs, they don't run away.

A Boer rather dies while fighting than to run away.

Here’s hoping this kicks off the big one

Aussie shitposting in an african war zone could have great potential

well they are cheap, and ammos cheap, and if you lose it wont really be a big loss, not really an exceptional rifle though
the ar platform is pretty good, but pricey
maybe some SA anons can get together and get some machine tools to start making ar parts

Your onto something my 56% friend
T. 60

Fight where? Fighting for my home is the one the one fight that cannot be forsaken
youtu.be/FoTwxckzErI

Attached: __fal_upotte__sample-bb96420508d8bf749937e466cb5266c9.jpg (850x984, 65K)

Some other South African poster on here described how at school they're always fighting. Not soft, I guess.

pretty sure the nignogs are the ones that will need the luck, you know just based on the last time these 2 adversaries fought

>Implying I WANT to escape

Take the women and children

Attached: FB_IMG_1518258468560.jpg (480x792, 26K)

In the bad old days, Executive Outcomes stomped the RUF in Sierra Leone with all kinds of crazy force disparities, like outnumbered 10:1 or more.

How would you meet up with the right people in SA without getting mossaded

Yeah, blacks only understand force, I got into plenty of fights with them in school

Attached: 1531912945876.png (944x389, 485K)

3 minutes in anddddd its a fucking music video . Fuck - cut to the chase . What nigger tier faggot made this shit ?

It's easy. We communicate in braai smoke signals

Study how 10s of thousands of Syrian foreign fighters did it.

Attached: IMG_20181027_052833_001.jpg (720x960, 95K)

well remington 700 is probably the worlds most accurate out of box rifle for under 1000$, it could certainly be used for sniping
the remington 870 shotty is also a simple, cheap and reliable shotgun

the sks is a bit of a meme, but you also have to consider ammo costs, chinese ammo = cheap ammo, and ammo from sks is same as ak47 (which will be the most common rifle), and so you want whatever you take to be compatible with coalition forces in SA

A German made it afaik. Ending has talking heads thouw.

It's ironic because Russia stood behind negro commies in the first place.

Smoke the emergency boerewors

it's worth the watch

dude brostep in 2018

Whole thing is just a violent music video - Fuck you OP , Redo it into something watchable to non - faggots .

The sks isnt a bad weapon, a few years ago they could be found for like 100$ same price as a mosin, made for a nice pair

>A German made it
That figures .

it's going to be a massacre and will trigger the great world civil war

Attached: fgffd.jpg (646x934, 69K)

is it easy to buy guns illegally in SA, if i flew into a major city how hard a time would i have to acquire firearms
what regions do you think whites will control when SHTF?
How can mercs hook up with SA whites?

why is she wearing a pedo necklace

>Study how 10s of thousands of Syrian foreign fighters did it.
Sooo... with the support of mossad?

you guys have been calling this for the last ten years. you suidlanders wont defend shit. wake me up when something real happens

first mistake is underestimating your enemy, don't discount the power of the state

Someone made this larp map a while ago based on ethnic and political concentrations.

>muh race war
I wish niggers like yourself would stop. You are turning the issue to be about muh cumskin when reality you are having a massive issue of communism bring installed into your government because China has to support issue somehow.

Yeah good luck with that, niggers have the illegal gun trade locked down. Without connections you're more likely to get robbed by your merchant

You guys are all talk, no action.
Doubt you'll do anything other than bitch online about it.
I even doubt any of you fucks own any land to begin with.

The syrian foreign fighters where on the payroll of mossad.

Forgot pic

Attached: IMG_20181115_154448_563.jpg (1280x1097, 130K)

>being installed
t.brainlet
Nigger the ANC were always Commies

>See post
>low income brown poster detected

You have been deemed unworthy, import bratwurst

You got to be Chuck Norris to survive in this nigger infested world.

Will this lead to a war? Will there be a volunteer legion?
-asking for a friend

Attached: 1501558814948.jpg (752x959, 93K)

What is eff strong holds

Mossad is training whites because ANC is pro Palestine and thinks Jews are a ""white"" colony in brown Arabia:

youtu.be/rLzsrCtnRg4

Attached: 1533156348379.jpg (1005x753, 123K)

It's true, though. I just came back from the Cape Area (George, Knysna, Jeffrey's Bay).
All of the cities are being overrun with nogs and the boer just takes it. They slowly move away from the cities until there's nothing left but liquor stores, bullshit convenience shops and literal zombies wandering about.
If they can't even hold onto a single city properly, do you really think they have it in them to fight a racewar? They'll just lock themselves in their fortress houses and hope the nigs go away on their own.

Good luck Boer bros, we are right behind you!

Attached: photo_2018-09-25_10-48-33.jpg (1024x411, 64K)

>Going to liberal areas
Its like going to berlin and not expecting rampant faggotry user

Attached: 1539157604778.png (354x378, 140K)

White people are jesus. We take everybody's punishment

More like Jesus hitler

>88
Bring lots of 5.56

Btw Volunteer legions have a big history in South Africa

Pic very very much related.

Attached: IMG_20181114_044741_475.png (2000x1300, 1.4M)

Can anyone answer my question

(checked)
Yes and yes.

>I'm a spear chucking fighta
>Working for Al-Qaida :D

Attached: hood nig.jpg (255x320, 11K)

Fair enough. Of South Africa I've seen:
- Joburg and the way to Drakensberg.
- Durban, Hluhlwe and surrounding national parks.
- Cape area and garden route all the way to Jeffrey's Bay

It all looked the same to me in the sense that whites live in fortresses surrounded by electric fence and have separate socities from nogs who speak their click-clack language. All while still tipping 10% at every restaurant.
Is it not like this somewhere else? Didn't seem to me in any town I stopped by along the way. In fact, it actually seemed even more overrun with nogs and liquor stores the further you get away from major cities.

EFF is the radical marxist black nationalist party. Even more edgy than the ANC. They're the ones who wear red overalls in parliament.

Google could you lazy twat

That's because you walk around the townships like a real tourist, no offence.

Expecting anything but niggers in cities is foolish. Remember they live in poverty so they flock to city centres

Attached: Eff.png (675x808, 77K)

>implying w*itebois will fight
They will die as cucks and niggers will impregnate their wives and daughters.

EFF is Economic Freedom Fighters, a political party of kaffers that see ruling ANC as not agressive enough against whites. Those "strongholds" are probably regions that are full of EFF-supporting blacks. Pic related is their leader

Attached: download.jpg (271x186, 5K)

> it's true,though. I just came back from the Nordrhein-Westfalen region (Duisburg, Essen, Köln).
> All of the cities are being overrun with arabs and the german just takes it. They slowly move away from the cities until there's nothing left but liquor stores, bullshit kebab shops and literal illegals wandering about.
> If they can't even hold onto a single city properly, do you really think they have it in them to fight a racewar? They'll just lock themselves in their bundeswehr houses and hope the browns go away on their own.

Attached: 1539865275576.jpg (452x463, 75K)

Metropolitan areas that are in strong support of the Economic Freedom Fighters, being the third biggest political party in South Africa.

Julius Malema, being from the Mopedi tribe, also has sizable support from certain rural districts in the Transvaal.

Flag checks out