USA BTFO!

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: 79773088-5862-4555-AC47-AABA066605D3.jpg (640x762, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folklore_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Super hero movies are shit, just like your streets.

He's right, "American" mythology is an ennervated husk because it's so obsessed with being universalist and inclusive. In its effort to feel like "everyone's" it ends up feeling like "no one's"

i feel a shart coming on

based streetshitter, he's right about this one.
comic book media is the bottom of the barrel

I agree

Attached: 1542049312304m.jpg (666x1024, 121K)

kek fpbp

I’ll take the writings of Archie comics as full of more wise wisdom for life than Eastern shitskin religions

America has a wonderful history of the greatest political experiment in the world, as well as an endless supply of heroic, rugged individuals.
Hollywood hates America, so they ignore said heritage in favor of low quality fairy tales for men children.

He's not wrong
The Avengers movies honestly suck outside of a 3d theater. And most of the rest of them are pretty bad as well.
There are a handful of exceptions, but for the most part, they just really aren't good movies.

I like Batman but everyone else can get fucked and die.
S on Stanley Lieber

Those religions were the foundation of modern civilisation you dumb mutt

True words.

> eastern claptrap and superstitions
> foundation of modern civilization...
> pajeet talking about modernity OR civilization
Designated.

Honestly, as a kid, I found Gold Key to be king

Attached: images (19).jpg (191x264, 15K)

great grandpa?
are you shitposting about the good ol' days again?

IE pagan religions were the original religions. Abrahamic religions are literally middle eastern sandmonkey religions spread by the sword

Attached: poo.png (995x921, 452K)

Sure but your religions spread only by the off monsoon season. Imagine being so mystified that your civilization is permanently cucked by the weather

I mean capeshit is fucking awful.

Attached: 53Tp3eGybkEBeqwB.jpg (755x794, 152K)

What the fuck

Comic books are a kike invention and were always used to promote kikery

Attached: Jews_comic_books.jpg (4602x4382, 3.89M)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folklore_of_the_United_States

Personally, my favorite has always been John Henry, a man who gave it his all to try and defeat technology that was slowly besting humans

While I agree with the statement, let me just add that most bollywood movies are just super-lame commercial concoctions to fill the void that is Indian hygiene.
All that dancing around to air out the pits from lack of antiperspirant.

I’ll never understand why they can’t just let their characters fucking die. Resolve their stories, kill them off, and move to a new project. Stop making spiderman movies. Go start a creative project of your own.

Hes right. What happened to good movies? When was the last, big blockbuster movie release that WASNT some cape-shit bullshit? Hollywood has given up, there is nothing new under the sun.

Fuck I hate superhero movies

Unironically true

fpbp

Indians rape everything and shit in the streets

Where can I see the number of jewish population in the world?

does this count as a superpower?

Attached: 205463730.gif (200x200, 485K)

or maybe it's because the rest of the world got a 1500+ year head start on us? but even still there is some pretty good American folklore that zoomers and millennials are simply too stupid and lazy to look for.

Shitting