Real talk

Real talk.

Why do conservatives want people to use the bathroom that corresponds to their SEX as opposed to their GENDER?

Sex and gender aren't the same thing.

Attached: 6A547F7A-99B8-4E58-9718-14229F2A49EA.jpg (960x1200, 176K)

Spite

>Sex and gender aren't the same thing.
how come?

Anzu is a girl with XX chromosomes and you’re mad that you’ll never be a 10th as pretty as her, hon.

kys and sage

Because you conforming is easier than us having to violently overthrow our government and throw you people in blenders.

But don't worry.

It's Coming.

Sex refers to biological constructions (sex/genes).

Gender refers to the societal ideas surrounding the concepts of "masculine" and "feminine".

I mean, when you see a hot girl, you're not seeing her vagina you're seeing how she dresses/acts.

See the difference?

Attached: 56A3B431-9292-42EF-9B53-EBE56F8900A4.jpg (1400x929, 824K)

Go shit in your wig

Attached: 678B997C-9823-4CAA-A3A5-E56470F63E71.jpg (232x199, 23K)

Because penis can use the penis room no matter what it's dressed like, you remove the penis then that's different, but still a grey area.
Side note don't lose your dick there's nothing wrong with traps, especially if they're based in any way.

sex and gender are the same thing you faggot.

There aren't 256 bathrooms on every building to accommodate every gender

Side, side note, if you're an ugly trap just stop trying and be an ugly guy.

Conservatives want people not to force their ideology on other people.
A vast majority of people dont want humans with a different genetalia in their bathrooms. But if you say "trans women are women" you give them legal rights of women which they can use to force their ideas onto others.

You cannot breed a fucking trap.

You are what you were born as/with.

End of discussion.

I have no idea why they would want that either. Who gives a shit. I guess they think transgenders are more prone to be rapists or something like that. Neo-cons are very strange.

Attached: 1539404017684.jpg (759x847, 48K)

I want to take that faggot in your pic and kill them.
I also want to kill you. I want to see you bleed.
Fucking freak.

Gender is a made up word.
It's not in my biology book, only sex is.
It's a psychology term.

A true fertile Chad will be able to get a trap pregnant.

>See the difference?
not really
gender cannot be changed anyway, just like you can't change grass into an animal or water into wine, so at the end of the day, gender = sex

How come progressives think that they can just make bs up as they go and expect everyone to bend over backwards to fit the new definitions that they impose on everyone else?

>there's nothing wrong with traps, especially if they're based in any way.

Attached: 1539500330362.jpg (614x545, 89K)

Because they've been doing it for more than a century now.

Because humans are sexual beings and there's no temptation or allure to peeping on someone who has what you have. A FtM tranny would peep on an 8 year old girl if he could and probably pee and poo in her too much if he knew he wouldn't get arrested

>Gender is a made up word.

All words are made up, dumbass

Im not disagreeing with your argument, just clearing this part up

because sex is real and gender is fake

sex and gender are the same thing. What you are talking about is personality.

Nah, I also look at their anatomy. If a dude who dresses as chick has an adams apple, broad shoulders, a 5 o'clock shadow and a pretend high pitch voice that sounds obviously fake, then why as a heterosexual male be attracted to that? This goes a lot farther than how he/he acts or dresses

Real talk, why do you want special protection for your mental illness?

i mean it is english, so ofcourse it is made up word

no one cares how womanly you feel, if you were born with a dick you aren't going in the bathroom with our kids. why is it so fucking hard to get that through your semen clogged brain?

>Why do we use the most reliable biological marker to separate people into 2 groups?

Same reason we dont want naked old men running around in elementary schools. Profiling people based on biology works sometimes.

So you'd rather this (see pic) what up next to you at a urinal and whip out their dick?

Why not just sit in a stall in the women's room and cause no problems.

Attached: D84E1E53-09CF-4110-8322-53F679B438F4.jpg (731x1024, 108K)

Fuck off memeflaggot.

Fair enough.
Pull the trigger fucker.
And yes it's preferable to be a normal guy who impregnates bitches. But some guys shouldn't breed.

Go back

because the bathroom corresponds to the sex not the gender.
This is the reason bathrooms are laid out differently for the different sex's. Nobody cares what cloths you wear or how you act (as long as it's legal). They care what sex you are

Because sex is an immutable and unchangeable piece of yourself and we don't feel like pretending that it's something you can just change at will.

It's more comfortable. Go get raped somewhere else you mentally ill genocidal fuck.

the average tranny doesn't look like anzu, why do you keep posting these pictures?

Yes they are. Sex determines your gender. If you don’t like that: tough shit.

No, I really don't see the difference.

She takes her cock out in front of me? Oh that woud be amazing.

Because some mentally deranged man in a dress will flash his big cock to tiny little girls

Fucking clown world.

Attached: image.jpg (1651x1134, 433K)

why do you fags always try to meme anzu as a man

>See the difference?
No I don't

Well that is impossible on a genetic level and physical level. You assume appearance = truth. So do I have to post some optical illusions?

Because I don't want faggots like this going in the bathroom to watch my daughter.

How are people even gay? I mean, taking dick up my ass as a concept terrifies me. Like, if I don't have a proper diet then I could end up with hemorrhoids and anal fissures. How the fuck do you deal with repetitive thrusting into your anus? It sounds difficult and extremely uncomfortable in the long run. Being gay would probably suck on the basis that anal sex alone is gross if you are the one taking it.

because of this

Attached: alt-left locker rooms.png (601x567, 464K)

I'd rather they get proper mental health care than to be allowed to prance around like a retard. Deistitutionalization was a mistake.

it's not about appearance it's about chromosomes

even if a guy thinks he's a woman, he still feels that way through his lived experience as a man.

That’s true I would love to walk into the men’s room and she a cute trap. Maybe we could hook up in the stall

Burn in hell. That's only a question in California go and stay there.

Attached: 20131111184652460734_20.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Keep in mind the entire idea of a malleable gender was popularized by a pedophile quack doctor who took a kid with a botched circumcism and raised him as a girl, forced him and his twin brother to violate each other to train him and ultimately failed with the two commiting suicide
TL:DR your theory is based on failed experiments and dubious logic. If you are interested in more look up david reimer

Attached: 1523727756312.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

>college locker room
>little girls
i'm confused

What if he just likes looking like one?
And yes I'm agreeing on the bathroom issue. Dick uses dick room.

So brave

Attached: 1537035089190.jpg (750x733, 404K)

>Sex and gender aren't the same thing
Pick up a dictionary, you might learn something faggot.

Attached: kysfaggots.png (606x240, 15K)

Yeah that's a sex crime.
Sexual acts in a public place = charges.

gender is strictly a grammatical concept. why is this so complicated to understand ? you either are born a boy (sex : male) or a girl (sex : female). sex is entirely determined biologically, from the very chromosomes. sex is not a choice, just like race, and just like being born fucking stupid (like you, OP) or not fucking stupid (like everyone who can get this), or born in a rich or poor family. you identifying as a woman is the same as someone identifying as the white house. it makes no sense whatsoever. fuck off now tranny you're mentally ill and society does not have to shape itself according to your abominations and folly. enjoy the sex offender status

people have their fetishes, whatever. but it's a cruel thing to indulge a delusional person in their delusional fantasies and will probably lead to further derangement

Because it's easy.
Have a dick? Go to the mens room.
Have a vagina? Womans room.
Don't want to be bullied because you look like a disgusting sissy and have to piss with other men? Stop being mentally ill.

I’ll just say I was helping it get the poop out of it’s butt

>FUCKING NAZI YOU BETTER FUCK MY BULLET HOLE AND LET ME GO INTO THE FEMALE BATHROOM WITH YOUR 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER SO I CAN RAPE HER DONT BE A BIGOT

Attached: TrannyAxesYouOut.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

they have swim lessons and competitions which makes the college even more degenerate

This is where feminists get in the game.
You're either a rapist or a lgbtqusijcnwgzidnbafueb-cist.

I'm sorry but I don't want my daughter peeing next to large tit bearded man
I mean, create a non-cis toilet for all I care

You're gender is determined by your genitals OP it doesn't take rocket science.

You absolut faggot

Trans-testicles are prone to hard drug abuse and mental instability. Imagine not wanting your kid in the same room as that.

I'll agree with you there. However a person and their sense of identity is such a very fragile thing today, one can't be surprised around all the toxic femininity in the west that some would seek to join the victim Olympics.

MTF are more prone to be sexual abusers. FTM probably have their own set of anti-social behaviors like lesbians

Sage

I think anzu is a girl?

Your body and mind are manifestations of each other. Sex and gender are the same thing. Get used to it bigot.

Let me fuck your daughter in the womans bathroom bigot

Attached: slipperyslopecomic1.png (1140x300, 53K)

kak

Wtf happened here

You need a time out mister.

They are if you don’t have a mental disorder

>You're gender is determined by your genitals

Do you unironically look at a person like this on the street and think, "Yup, that's a guy!"

Attached: 9D5C3D42-B918-474F-A93D-3A9C7F9856E5.jpg (1280x1600, 335K)

kys faggot

To make bathrooms safer and more comfortable for women. Real women who were born with actual vaginas, not mentally damaged men who chopped their dicks off and had a gaping hole cut where their balls used to be

It's called the handicapped bathroom. It's where you belong. Stop harassing normal people

>boomers reaping what they sow
i like that, knowing that their genealogy stops right there

Yes because I am not blind.

wtf, where do i sign up for that guys position lol

This is sophistry,

Sex and gender identity aren't the same thing, but gender is an older term which is essentially replaceable with sex in the eyes of the majority of people.

Bathroom usage is generally split by sex because that's what people care about. No one cares about other peoples gender identity, you can't even verify if someones real gender identity is what they claim it is, it's completely pointless.

People care about sex, male chromosomes in the male bathroom and female chromosomes in the female bathroom, your state of mind is not relevant.

Got any evidence for that goy?

I don't know, I don't care, just make all bathrooms with stalls instead of those stupid fucking urinals and we wouldn't have to worry about it. Seriously, such a pain in the ass when you have to take a shit but there's no stalls vacant and you stand there looking at the 5 or 6 empty urinals thinking, "wow, what the fuck even is the point of having these."

The guy you replied to is a moron. I can show you dozens of "women" you would objectively call 9/10 or 10/10 that are actually male to female transgendered.

Kind of dumb to force all small businesses to build a special bathroom for trannies and shit. If a trap passes for the opposite gender, its not like any of us can tell its a dude in a dress. Regardless, if you want to use the bathroom of the opposite gender, at least look the part so I don't assume you are some bearded weirdo who wants to fondle my kid.

gender is more a construct of language than anything. Its a way of describing an appearance and behavior. sex is a description of biological features. Gender can be on a spectrum, i.e. you can be more or less masculine or feminine. Sex is binary. only sex is useful for classification when it comes to society and especially government since it is immutable and cannot be changed. We're already seeing the absurdity of people telling the government,
>"no I'm really a girl, so gibs me the scholarships etc."

How about this for a fair compromise.

If your biological sex is male, you use the men's bathroom. If your biological sex is female, you use the woman's bathroom. If your biological sex is anything else, you go outside and shit in a bush.

i want to break anzu's spine from rough sex

Show us then. I've never been fooled by any tranny no matter how much you yell YAAASS QUEEN SLAAAAY

For fuck's sake, Anzu is not a trap.

Attached: 1532417791820.jpg (750x922, 119K)

Because the bathroom is set up to accommodate their sexual organs not their clothing. A woman can't use a urinal like a man can. Second, sex and gender are in fact the same thing. Gender is a grammatical word, that was used for sex in public discourse because puritan culture in America and sex = no no. Gender is a grammatical word with grammatical connotations only. Das maichen in German is gender neutral. That doesnt mean all girls present as neither Male nor female in day to day life in Germany you fucking retard