Why Germans have always been jealous of Slavs?

Why Germans have always been jealous of Slavs?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8nx61
youtube.com/watch?v=NU6N2liooAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They could never best slavs in combat

What did Kek mean by this?

Attached: IMG_1865.jpg (879x1024, 254K)

They beat and enslaved you guys so much that your name is the root of slavery.

Both wrong.

slavs >= slaves >= subhumans

Not true Reeeeeeeee

riiiight billion of dead slavs disagree.

Slavs are only good for slaves. They are mentally conditioned to be slaves.

He meant you have autism

Wanna be liberated once more?

they're jelly of our cohesiveness. Average german hates other germans
your mathematic skills suck. You must be an immigrant. Unless you meant that slavs aren't subhumans

been in Finland last summer by the way. Finish girls breed with niggers, also got few of them to suck me off after 10 mins talk. better shut up

Based Slavs and Anglos should do what should've been done ages ago - genocide filthy nordics and other aryan wannabes
then we can form the TRUE COMMONWEALTH

Attached: bomber harris.jpg (273x380, 11K)

This. Germans know they are ultimately under the Slav in the food chain as well as in cultural heritage.

Germans seethe with jealous much like jews do which is why they do the whole masterrace routine (just like jews). It's very obvious to the astute eye.

Attached: 78463442-alba-iulia-romania-april-29-2017-dacian-soldiers-in-battle-costume-present-at-apulum-roman- (1300x866, 235K)

Slavs = subhumans yet we are superior to anything else

Slav=Slave
From Middle English, from Old French sclave, from Medieval Latin sclāvus (“slave”), from Late Latin Sclāvus (“Slav”), because Slavs were often forced into slavery in the Middle Ages

>and Anglos

lol no you are just as bad as the Germans and jews you sneaky little rat

Germcucks
humiliated by france and UK
defeated by slavs in WW II and enslaved for 50 years
now Turks are conquering them

Attached: 1532078010536.jpg (833x1024, 160K)

not by mongols huehuehue

Looks who talking you anglo reject. Go suck your ching chong boss off

Russians are nothing but nordic rape babies, technically. That's where the name come from.

But by turks and syrians.

Germans only lost because they were fighting wars on all sides if they were to have concentrated on Russia Slavs would no longer exist

serbs aren't WHite nor SLAVS

Talking about being enslaved for 50 years, wasn't poland part of the soviet union?

>The English word slave comes from Old French sclave, from the Medieval Latin sclavus, from the Byzantine Greek σkλάβος, which, in turn, comes from the ethnonym Slav, because in some early Medieval wars many Slavs were captured and enslaved.[8][9]

interesting

Now now, let us not start any fights between slavs and germans. We share much of our DNA and culture, as such we should stand united in brotherhood against Europe's enemies.

>implying I'm not a slav taking all your anglo jobs

Otherwise you'd give it to the pakis you despicable race.

Dacians weren't slavs, laddie.

You know that's some sort of photo op they were doing, right?

Half of the Germany was part of the Soviet Union. The best one.

Imagine being this retarded.

not glad to put this in your face, but you started

Slav(e)s, not even once. The only difference between a slav and a nigger is a single letter, both make great farm equipment though.

at least pakis didnt get raped by all their neighbours throughout the ages

Attached: 1241.png (391x424, 20K)

We are all Slavs
You on the other hand got enslaved by people you deemed to be below you

Attached: 1532687784202.jpg (399x351, 67K)

They were better, I know. First we lull the slavs into a sense of calm and confidence. That's when we strike.

Pretty sure they raped themselves. Keep sucking paki dick, Nigel. Showing your true colours already.

12Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East. 13And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs coming out of the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty.

Excuse his simple ways his mother no doubt was a blind stinking drunkard.

>let's make slav thread number 5880 about how germans are jealous of slavs

RENT FREE and OBSESSED

Attached: 1542089979774.jpg (800x800, 57K)

OK I am imagining I am an Anglo. It feels pretty retarded, wow.

uh oh. have my words been so harsh that Nigel must now find friends to rally?

There is only one Master race. The Anglo Master. The Slavs and Germans are just monkeys.

>Why Germans have always been jealous of Slavs?
brrrrrrrrrrrrt, germans are slavs.
> > Swiss Igenea University in Zurich conducted a study on 20 000 ethnic germans in GDR and the result was 40-50% celtic, 30% slavic, 6% germanic (from the father side) 15% (from the mother side).
> Now add 200 000 Polish kids kidnapped by hitler => baby boomers generation => x/y/z generation = 1,5 mil present day Polish Germans
> Now add 2 mil of raped woman in Eastern Germany
> Now add all the well known/identified slavs living on lands that are present day Germany nowdays like for example Sorbs
Now think about eastern Germany where % of slavs is higher

Attached: 1439831047208.jpg (1973x1665, 1.15M)

false premise, slavnigger. you're not white and are only useful as cheap whores and slaves

hi hashim

those are one of the other 20% of your population...

Slav are greater than West Germans not
East Germans

Why would a glorious race be jealous
of unwashed bearded monkeys with crippling alcoholism. Fuck out.

Citing some random internet dictionary doesn't make you right. Germanus means brother in latin, but it's not the root for the germanic people being called that.
The origin of the term slav is not known, some think it's from slave, some think it's from slavic word "slava", and so on.

you are last for prayer Achmed

>unwashed bearded monkeys with crippling alcoholism
They were called vikings.

>Showing your true colours already.
>insults someone
>then is shocked they insult them back

Attached: brainlet (7).jpg (642x680, 73K)

Yet there were many slavs taken as slaves because slavs defended Europe from muslims.

more like 80% you jealous mutt

If your own hiring practices are insulting to you you should stop doing them, retard.

100% pure slav reporting

Attached: 2383199.jpg (620x413, 48K)

xuexuexuexue

I too would be jealous of demigods.

now serious. coalition between Slavs and Germans is only hope for the Europe. If Germans can put jealousy on side.

Wtf do you talk about retard this country is mutt central and even now we are muttifing it with gypsies,niggers,arabs,spics and chinks.

They can't though.

Imagine how shit it would be to be you

>implying i have any control over that
>implying that brits have any say in any of it
how about you go back and fix your own shit hole of a country then

Attached: 1541809012234.jpg (645x729, 85K)

>Be old slav
>Go for vacations to see London
>Muh Division 303
>see a niggers
>Be afraid of them
>Start beat shit out of them

Why people don't like us ?

Attached: 1540487258240.jpg (800x1056, 141K)

WENN ICH DAS SEH
WERD ICH ECHT SAUER

Attached: Eastern_Europe_is_wealt-.png (399x596, 26K)

They did genetic testing. ~80% of people have unique DNA from the Dacians found nowhere else. Then there's all the other races in there (mostly other Germanic/French/Slav DNA). Gypsies and whatever other flavour of shitskin you got there are just the usual invader scum Romania is not new at dealing with.

That's right. You have no control. Good doggie.

germans are slavs... see this => Also here have an example of how cooperation between Poles and Germans looks like
streamable.com/8nx61

Attached: can you smell it.jpg (1920x1080, 491K)

I heard Slavs is a good cheap whores.

>They did genetic testing. ~80% of people have unique DNA from the Dacians found nowhere else.
Bullshit.
> Then there's all the other races in there (mostly other Germanic/French/Slav DNA).
Or simply said every other nation that passed trough or conquered us.
>Gypsies and whatever other flavour of shitskin you got there are just the usual invader scum Romania is not new at dealing with.
Wtf you talk about they arent new and have been mixing with romanians for century and the people have no idea how to deal with them.

Something like this never happens ?

youtube.com/watch?v=NU6N2liooAA

Here ^

Attached: tenor.gif (251x200, 2.1M)

as if you have any say in anything

Attached: 1530051520318.gif (411x274, 412K)

we do seem to have a lot of e-jews being hired by Soros in Romania though

>Medieval Latin, from Late Latin Sclavus, from Byzantine Greek Σkλάβος (Sklábos), probably from the Greek verb σkυλάω (skuláō), a variant of σkυλεύω (skuleúō, “to get the spoils of war”).[1]

>The origin of σkλάβος has been disputed historically. Modern etymologists accept that it refers to the spoils of war, as it makes sense morphologically, but there is an obsolete theory that the word comes from plural Σλαβῆνοι (Slabênoi), from Proto-Slavic *slověne (plural; the singular form Proto-Slavic *slověninъ is derived from it), although this theory requires unexplained and unattested phonetic irregularities. It is argued that that the originally the term referred to Slavs (Old Slavonic cлoвѣнинъ, cлoвѣнe), who were often enslaved during the early Middle Ages, and that the originally ethnic term came to have a more general social meaning, possibly around the 9th or 10th century when it appeared in German texts - but nowadays it is commonly regarded that it was only old German propaganda pseudo-etymology.

tl;dr: bullshit story. before christian culture it was common for any ethnicity to enslave others. you can aswall claim that germany is called after germs because they are unwashed fucking cunts

GERMANS ARE JEALOUS OF SLAVIC INDUSTRY!!!

Attached: big_polish_indust-.png (390x600, 35K)

I have a say in taking the jobs away from the pakis, retard. Use one law against another law. You can't sweep away the darkness, you have to open the blinds and use light against it.

Retard.

Attached: 1520420912500.png (924x511, 32K)

GERMANS HATE THAT SLAVS HAVE SO MUCH BANKS!!!

Attached: POORLISH_BAN-.png (737x599, 74K)

>based slavs
>brit flag
we voted brexit purely to get rid of slavs

Protip: you voted for brexit to get rid of muslims but you're all too pussy to stand up to them so you are channeling your impotent rage on slavs instead.

GERMANS HATE THAT SLAVS ARE SO INDUSTRIOUS!!!

Attached: Poles_are_intellige-.jpg (489x627, 131K)

slavs are best frens.
like poles and ukrainians or serbs and croats.

almost like a 2 part epoxy

I don’t know. I honestly can’t tell the difference.

>we do seem to have a lot of e-jews being hired by Soros in Romania though
Muh Soros jew.
Ah fuck me you people are full blown NPC which offer no other argument when called on your bullshit.

Based

can confirm. whenever i went in slavic countries, it was harder to find whores i had to pay to fuck than girls i fucked for free. right after they see i'm from france and talking a bit they let me grope them and fuck them in my hotel room and i don't spend a dime. honestly this never happened in my country, but was common in all the slavic countries i have visited, most of the sex of my life was there.

Attached: crying amerimutt so sad please ban all guns.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>when the guy started heiling
holy shit

Attached: 1527633040136.png (798x770, 676K)

Anglo master-race.

Nah. Romania has a similar problem to Canada. Lots of retards buying into online memes of self-bashing. And the discourse here, just as much in Romania, is pushed by online leftie groups that aim to "create a narrative" and these groups are funded by people like Soros. It's not a secret, and you are either a willing or unwilling participant in a big joke.

Repent now, prostule.

says the guy ruled by JUSTIN TRUDEAU, of all people

Why should anyone be proud of having banks?
Usury (even 1% interest rates) are outlawed by Christianity, the church is supposed to act as the peoples bank.
It only shows that Western Europe became jewed very quickly and this is true even these days.

how does it feel to be Jewish slave shipac?

Literally all your kind do in other nations is clean toilets and while you’re on your lunch break, you go out and pickpocket and commit crime. You are no different from niggers, Slavshit.

Why are you so mean to the finns all the time ?

Eastern Europe is a whore factory these dirty yids have insatiable thirst for cheap white meat may God almighty cast them all into the deepest darkest depths of hell

Read the post above you. I know Canada's problems as well. Let's not forget your country is even worse though. Trudeau is, afterall, a francophone.