Did something happen to old people?

Why are so many old people retards these days. We should respect the elderly but...these retards are ...just too much.
>>old people today
youtu.be/in1og1-uOEA?t=225

>> old people then
youtube.com/watch?v=0FE30a4J38Q&list=LLqaXs_Xa2ZPhRklkIV1_Qnw&index=11&t=106s

Attached: old.png (399x388, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cGEe2makeM
youtu.be/qZSEVCYF1Fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>old people today
3:50

It’s because old people are now baby boomers and baby boomers were ultimate bluepilled retards

so they keep the retard face?
WW3 when?

Isnt time in the world supposed to make them more conservative and wise?

Baby boom = NPC overproduction

Soon

Attached: a8b4aeef33e6e92104d14fe66d9e6011.png (420x420, 177K)

3:12 Joosh

Do you think we will good old people user?

Attached: images (1).jpg (183x275, 10K)

Very much this

are you actually dumb enough to not know about the baby boomers and inverted population pyramid?

Greatest generation largely dead.
Old people now are their retarded kids

never thought of it like that, you're right.

No I am from South Africa, all our old people are legends who fought commies.

Attached: mcconnellflagll-g.jpg (364x259, 86K)

literally this, and you can see their kids in most of the SJW TROLLED EPIC STYLE youtube comps of modern day internet

it always comes back
>full circle

Attached: 1530535697686.jpg (1093x1306, 219K)

Isnt this just W H O L E S O M E

youtube.com/watch?v=1cGEe2makeM

Attached: images (2).jpg (241x209, 8K)

Anybody can survive these days. A 80 year old a 100 years ago could learn how to use an iPhoto pretty quickly

Brain degradation with age.
Going by IQ scores most people's intelligence peaks during their early 20s then declines as they age.

America was all people used to know. They were born here and died here and never cared or heard much about anywhere else

But IQ has been rising compared to those years. I guess wisdom is something different.

facebook ruined boomers

Most people are retards young and old I hate to break it to you but it's best you accept reality before they eat your children

Drugs.

Psychadelics. Mind altering substance

Brainwashing.

so swastika is ok in that kind of graphic, what if we wore full nazi outfits with swastikas but with a small trash icon?

They took some drug that made them retarded but then sat down and let the tv tell them whats normal.

drugs

They developed a new personality. As many will admit.

youtu.be/qZSEVCYF1Fw

This is for you OP

I have dabled in those I am more concervative because of it. The 60's fucked people up with drugs yes . People were uninformed about them and used them as a party substance which they are absolutely not. They are a tool for self development and and reflection.

It's not old people. It's just people period. And it's probably not nowadays either. People are retarded. The internet, via the mass democratization of communication, has provided us with the ability to see that clearly.

that second video was great, thanks for sharing