Whats the point of french nuclear arsenal?

>Current stockpile 300 warheads (2018)

Whats their end game?

Attached: 63FB12B7-4276-4E28-A42D-705D72F7644B.jpg (679x451, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/qi/8080884/Quite-Interesting-the-QI-cabinet-of-curiosity.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't worry about it.

So when they surrender, they have something of value with which to placate their enemy.

If they ever end up in a dire situation they can give them away with with their surrender as a plea for peace.

The idea was to defend France from Communists. Oops.

they're going to nuke anyone that denies the superior love making skills of black men

>be totally invaded by Islam
>think you have a deterrent against invaders

Are they planning to nuke their own cities?

They will be useful in the EU army. Then Germany, Italy and Spain will add more nukes to the arsenal.

>name your submarine "the terrible"
lmao

almost entire world or entire world is already conquered by one entity. this is most likely all a show. if trump really threw a wrench in their plan at the last moment, then my goodness! God is real and so is prophecy!

Getting a nigger to handle nuclear weapons.

Macron wants to Nuke the US.

Don’t be a tease please

Attached: C37ABE41-C500-43DA-8533-9B25C64474EC.jpg (720x405, 107K)

Maybe getting captured is part of their plan.

>building a BBC monument

sacre bleu

Attached: 1542027453186.png (800x600, 324K)

Everything will be alright

Attached: 1280px-France_in_the_World_(+Antarctica_claims).svg.png (1280x640, 251K)

Back when France left NATO we needed to have our own nukes for deterrence

Now we keep them just in case of German invasion

Basé et pillulerougé

Germany should take their entire stockpile and make it their own.

Hit like if you agree.

POO

Upvote for RL Fallout

>designated pissing street
Based French brothers

Attached: A9B52CA0-DD93-4E1C-B268-DC3CDCCF5A7B.jpg (1242x1359, 945K)

It's a common name for warships British and French since centuries.

They don't want to get raped and humiliated yet again.

Fuck off you canadian slut your military is a joke

Jean, you're literally that last people on the planet that can call anyone's military a joke. For Christ's sake the Germans used the same bullshit on you over and over and it always resulted in your immediate surrender. Your undertakings and attempt to show that you were (and still are) a world power are cringeworthy. We know our military is awful and we don't care. You actually think you have some sway on the world stage which is why you're always laughed at. Can't believe you haven't figured this out yet.

Don't reply to canadians, it only enables them.

>Then Germany, Italy and Spain will add more nukes to the arsenal.
They don't and will never have any.

Better be underestimated than overestimated

The world expects nothing from you and they're still overestimating your value. Ever notice how the EU switched from Germany and France for policy discussions and economic cohesion to just Germany? It's because you're a footnote.

To nuke shit. Pretty obvious mate

The warheads are from Styrofoam and macaroni.

Attached: trump-macron-nato-1.jpg (640x843, 55K)

Don't you get nuclear power by hooking cables to warheads to power cities?

Maybe since surrender country is the bad girlfriend we never wanted who gets you into fights with other alphas and we finally dumped the cunt, she will anhero like the emotional twat she is.
>france nukes herself

We never left NATO.

Attached: 1542115453465.jpg (580x402, 77K)

>Be French
>Build nuclear arsenal, ultimate deterrent.
>30 Somalians show up with pipes and hockey sticks, french surrender.
>Somalians now have nuclear arsenal.
>Somalians rape and pillage France and nobody can stop them because they have nukes.

>This was actually the plan all along.

I think they wanted to decrease but then Trump got elected and seemed like such a massive Retarded Moron that the French erred on the side of caution.

If anyone was likely to kick off a battle it's the Cornymander and Chump:- Trump

If he was near my child I'd have a gun ready.
So many Pedo Incest moments. He's not Christian, he's not a republican, he's an American Nightmare made real by the Media ScREEEEaming at our citizens for too many years.

It's about the only support I have left for him. They are the cause of mental issues but he is fighting fire with fire and it's like waching a California Wildfire.

That powert company better pay up - $7bn damage from a faulty repair they made to start the fires.

i bet Americans already know how to trigger them

Attached: zrgc3.jpg (382x382, 22K)

t. nation with an literal somali rapefugee as immigration minister

Which country is the most successful military power in European history?

France. According to the historian Niall Ferguson, of the 125 major European wars fought since 1495, the French have participated in 50 – more than Austria (47) and England (43). Out of 168 battles fought since 387BC, they have won 109, lost 49 and drawn 10.

France’s achievements help to explain another French “military victory”. Whether it is ranks (general, captain, corporal, lieutenant); equipment (lance, mine, bayonet, epaulette, trench); organisation (volunteer, regiment, soldier, barracks) or strategy (army, camouflage, combat, esprit de corps, reconnaissance), the language of warfare is French.

Source: telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/qi/8080884/Quite-Interesting-the-QI-cabinet-of-curiosity.html

Shouldn't you be loosing wars to farmers and goat fuckers ?
You're talking about America
kek , coming from a brit . How do you cut your meat ? Do you just walk your ass to your local mohammed ?
oki den mustafa
>5300 people
compare that to millions , top kek

Dude, shut the fuck up. You know how it is around here.

>replying to canadians
They all have daddy and mommy issues with us and the US. He's going to reply with a meme image

>What's the point?
Deterence and dick waving.

Stupid burger. French nukes are against you.

Attached: 1486938878818s.jpg (250x249, 5K)

I know dude but these biased brainwashed anglos have such a big mouth it's makes me sick

France will be the first islamic superpower soon.

Humiliated ? Nope . Raped ? Yes , like every war . Though it's not a surprise some moose fucker wouldn't know
Didn't France pick up where you left off because you were too busy making an army of trans ?
my sides , being this retarded . It's true then , every country close enough to the US becomes filled with utter retards
The only reason you have so many nukes is because you started a race with Russia . Then you went to war and didn't change shit . You only play the world police when Russia isn't involved but roll over when Putin sticks his nose in

Pakistan already.
Britain also.

Seriously, they named it roughly, "The Terror-Bringer"? Nice.
Pakistan is already holding nukes, though "super power" is a bit of a stretch.

same as Israël.

>Be moose fucker
>no nuclear power because we depend on the US as we always have
>millions of refugees come in , kill and rape + terrorism = make law so no racists
>ask US for help
>sends more immigrants
>atleast we gave trans all the rights

it's for the niggers they're surrendering the
country to. the niggers will then nuke
france and the other white nations. and
some cuck with light skin with a gun to
his head will do it.

I don't want to have nothing to do with the wet dreams of some imperialistic frogs.
If it was for me we would have had an Emergency training near the French border following the bullshits spilled by the frog at the memorial.

Cool fantasy Tyrese

That sub is terrible.

Waste of taxpayers money to feed the global homo weapons manufacturers

>the point
Is to never allow Germans to cross that border for more than dinner and a show.

Tritium is thermonuclear bomb detonators has half-life of 14 years, and it is produced in tiny quantities, and used in fusion experiments mostly. Probably no functional nukes outside North Korea exist now, if they ever did and nukes are not another moon landing.

terrible in french means more or less dreadful

first time I hear a leafcuck say such a thing about something this shape and color

>Whats their end game?
to drink and be snooty as the world burns around them

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 61K)

So the black man can inherit them

lmao how Ironic for a britbong to say that

Look at all that asshurt

Attached: 1531881098278.gif (250x181, 1010K)

Attached: 1524428434515.gif (363x269, 2.25M)

Focus on fixing your hairy armpit women, no showering, rapefugees, crepe eater.
Let us men countries do the talking.
Now if you excuse me i am going to go outside and shoot my gun at the sky because i can.

oh yeah? well they got themselves caught. now what’s the next step in their master plan?

>prostitutes herself on national television

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk

They recharge the tritium.

Shoot at your head ignorant faggot

no u

>Look at this rabbi and his (((memeflag)))

The way your wifes bull aims as he pulls out?
At least ill die quickly from a bullet, you will die slowly of the aids.
Yahoo!!

Attached: BAFLRD9.gif (375x261, 667K)

>lol when you interpret leaf and frog flags as memeflags

>implying actual frenchman didnt see this flag at my countries birth
id thank you for the louisiana purchase but you're just a german/muslim rape baby

this

meme flaggers and new worlders have absolutly zero value. you can't have normal conversations with them, it's a cringefest everytime they post something

>meme flaggers
Lol

Attached: 1200px-White_flag_waving.svg.png (1200x1292, 101K)

>a Muslim get elected president
>he nukes Israel

Attached: 1515733068705.jpg (1389x718, 186K)

All this butthurt. How's Algeria going?

Attached: 1541296206262.jpg (718x1024, 295K)

Your flag is also a meme, paco

based

To keep the Germans in order

>no u
Lol ok jacques
Pee in loo plz

maybe u don't know but france and germany are connected by land....