Why do consertavites tend to be more happy and attractive?

Why do consertavites tend to be more happy and attractive?

Attached: 1542302736773.jpg (1536x1024, 769K)

i see two l*Berals w*Men

>no trigger discipline

REEEEEEE

>attractive

Attached: ayou.jpg (700x931, 287K)

John Candy lives!

they got lucky, found a good men and adjusted to his views

i want to grab her pussy so badly my pp hurt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1527339453098.png (970x545, 372K)

They aren't happy, lol

Deformed outside, deformed inside. Their outer appearance reveals their inner deformation of brain matter. A deformed brain literally can't form ordered, rational thoughts. Even psychologists admit that order in life leads to happiness and disorder/chaos leads to depression and anxiety.

Attached: image[1].axd.jpg (590x556, 81K)

Those mental gymnastics

Happy people want to CONSERVE an environment conducive to their continued happiness. Miserable people want to burn it all down.

Freedom means compeition. Freedom is brutal. If you cant compete in a free society, if you need help from government in the form of gibs, protections, special treatment, ect., you will prefer not to be free.

You sound like an entitled bitch.

>Spend your whole life thinking about depressing shit and smoking weed
>going outside and doing cool shit like 4 wheeling and shooting guns with your buddies

gee I wonder why

Very true. Also leftists males tend to be much more physically weak with a weaker jawline. I notice this shit all the time.

Rightists are incel neets

You are literally inbred.

And the liberal fish lip deformity. Who knows how deformed the brain is when the face is showing this kind of malformation.

Attached: u9btkc6w0lj01[1].jpg (1936x1936, 271K)

I bet you're shorter than 6'. Fuckin lol

Your mother is also your aunt.

Liberalism is associated with much higher rates of neuroticism. Conservatives are about maintaining order, but Liberals tout compassion as their primary ideal, which puts them in a mental space where they're constantly unsatisfied and distressed by things around them, like perceived injustices. That's a far less virtuous way to live than they'd like to believe, but it's not as naive or impractical as conservatives would tell you. A society needs rule breakers just as much as it needs rule makers, and somebody's got to look out for the disenfranchised. It just happens that all this modern liberalism shit isn't actual liberals, but just socially-oriented communism in disguise.
As far as attractiveness goes, I'd wager that's generally the case because liberalism is more appealing to people who don't have their looks to fall back on. It's also worth noting that in OP's example, the liberal woman is more likely to only receive the attention of weak, unconfident males who are only settling for her and will negatively color her idea of men and further validate her idea that men are pigs and society is an oppressive patriarchal shithole.

Attached: literally hitler.jpg (315x347, 112K)

THIS

Triggered virgin

Tldr
Cringe

He was hiding out at the 3D House of Meat the entire time!

I think we are on to something with this deformity thing. Leftists are sort of like a weird subspecies that came from the weakest members of the human race so that they could continue to survive through manipulation and subversion, and the blind loyalty from the absolute weakest of their subspecies.

>Replies to every other post in this thread
>calls others triggered
Found the snowflake.

Self-respect.

>the inbred hick projected

>needs a safe space

Rightists have none
And no morals

ey, that's a pretty accurate and insightful post.

Attached: 1537498520544.png (500x500, 360K)

The pattern is too strong to be coincidence. You can easily predict mentally ill liberals by just a quick glance at their facial characteristics.

Attached: 0gL4oxd[1].jpg (994x745, 148K)

>it pretends to read

Intelligence and attractiveness are strongly correlated

Do you even live in a free country? I can't tell with the meme flag.

Literally no one would have sex with you.

WHO IS ON LEFT SIDE

The appearance reflects the mind.

>cherry picking
I've honestly seen more attractive liberals. Have seen Hollywood? Or any famous person on YouTube for that matter?

You're a miserable incel

bitch needs to learn trigger discipline

Is this a man or a woman ?
I'm asking honestly...

I know!!! There is just something off about most of their facial structures, and the way they carry themselves.

There are 3 genders: male, female, and this.

You mad?

Nope. Fucking as we speak

Says the inbred abomination npc

>seething

Explains why liberals don't have kids and remain single into their late 30s. People can instinctively tell that there is something wrong with liberal DNA.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (300x300, 242K)

You wouldn't know

>incel neets
>higher rates of employment and marriage

Attached: 1476238186231.jpg (1040x629, 261K)

Larp on, triggered incel

No it just seems like you've never experienced freedom. Due to the confusion I'm detecting from your typing.

Hello Rebecca.

Virgin mutant

Lol, cringe
Larp

>has never kissed a girl

They all look the same.
>Bad skin
>Glasses
>Short nose bridges
>Fish lip
>Weak chins
>Low muscle mass
>Thin, short hair
It's everywhere. Can't be a coincidence. Deformed inside and outside.

Attached: when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg (480x480, 34K)

You are entitled to hearty congratulations. Well put.

I've noted on left-wing twatter accounts that many of them talk about anti-depressants and smoking weed to help curb their depression outside of politics.

Fake news, lol
You're a bunch of mentally deformed hillbillies

Because they don't lie to themselves about being fine with loving niggers. You're happy when you don't lie to yourself or force yourself to do things bad for you.

>I’m not the only one

You aren't happy

it's really simple

Conservatives are fine with things how they are, because they're happy. Why change it if it's good? Changing it is probably going to end with shitting everything up.

People who are suffering are probably going to be unhappy and probably look less attractive while their physical and mental health fails, because their lives suck. A lot of them don't really know how to solve their problems, but they'll associate with causes that help other broken people like themselves, maybe because they're also saving and redeeming themselves.

If I were to sum up my thoughts succinctly, I suspect people who succeed know what succeeds and want more of it. People who fail instead learn empathy, and look for ways to spare others from the pain they've felt.

I think both perspectives are actually important. Empathy is a good tool for understanding motivations and is an aid to strategic thinking. But, I think the biggest problem with a lot of young democrats is the assumption that everyone lowly must also be good and deserving of some kind of salvation.

They also literally shake when they don't get their way. They're so fragile and infantile. They can't "adult".

It's your fault you're a virgin.

You must also be inbred

Attached: F72844D3-47D8-4ADA-BF74-D47702153F1E.jpg (625x626, 42K)

Are you literally shaking, sweaty? Are you triggered? Do you need to call your therapist and you can't adult today?

You aren't happy people

Because attractive women know that male conservatives are easily manipulated.

Attached: v_4.0.png (866x1914, 781K)

Damn look at those numbers. So I'm really curious, if we could put our disagreements behind us for a bit... why do you do this? Do you do this in your free time or do you get paid?the way you are talking doesn't tell me that you are serious about having a conversation, so it is clear there is some kind of motive here. Come on just tell me the truth, it's anonymous.

Your just wrong

>memeflag

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-34354344.png (500x380, 96K)

Implying they're actually liberals and not just doing it for the shekels

And this couldn't be any more wrong. Self-respect is what drives a man away from liberalism, it's the first thing and the most important one.
A man that doesn't respect himself falls for tricks like guilt tripping, public shaming, reverse psychology and everything that turns a man into a numale.

Typical example: a real man would do what he did, a white democrat voter would literally post about it on twitter to show people how happy he is about the truth.

Attached: Insecure2.png (1050x611, 78K)

Tldr
Stay triggered

There are so many profiles of neon-haired faggots with some form of mental illness listed in them.

Says the rightist snowflake

The only triggered one seems to be you. Or you're just doing it for a lark.

This is the standard we've come to expect from the left. You can't debate so namecall, threaten and shut down any discussion.

It's true

Happiness is overrated. Satisfaction and contentment are much more preferable.

Attached: marblensculptor.jpg (474x266, 17K)

Family and Liberty

Attached: hippies.jpg (236x236, 18K)

You're losing, and it's great.

>27 posts by this ID
>BARELY ANY (YOU)S

You RoR on shitposts is below quota, Link. Tanner and I insist you improve your performance or you will face disciplinary action up to and including revocation of breaks and lunches for the rest of the month.

Yup, I remember all the meltdowns and call-ins in November 2016. I was pissed about midterms, but I still went to work, kept lifting/running, and still felt good.

>@193539325
(You)

kek.

I like you.

I do it to see you lose.
And you are.

Attached: republicans vs libs.png (2532x3376, 1.85M)

Nail on the head. And based high level thinker. Respect.

>that fucking lack of trigger discipline

Attached: reeeeee.jpg (550x550, 22K)

>every time
Lol

ok

conservatives win

liberals sad and want others less sad, and do stupid shit because they think conservatives bad

conservatives lolwut at everything liberals say, don't even comprehend the problem at hand

the end

who trig my nig

nobody want to grab your pussy, thing!
ha ha

Attached: 1529445021057.jpg (250x250, 7K)

You're cherry picking, lots of conservative people in the south are hugely fat and most female Hollywood celebrities are fit and you can't work in that industry if you're not liberal.

Not reading that shit
You're evil. And you will lose.