Go Vegan or you're a sheep

Why haven't you taken the >green pill?

Going vegan is the only way to beat the lies we've been fed about eating animals. Eating meat is highly degenerate and keeps you subhuman.

We don't need meat. It is terrible for our health. It hurts the environment. It is more expensive to eat. It is the most inefficient industry in the world.

If you eat meat and know all these facts, you are illogical, blind, and stupid. Anyone who disagrees either hasn't thought this out (and is therefore ignorant), or is just a fedora wearing contrarian choosing to be edgy.

Attached: a41-1080x1508.jpg (1080x1508, 243K)

Shut up faggot, nobody cares

OPs pic makes good arguments

Yeah, if you want to be a little bitchboy maybe... all this save the environment shit is straight up niggerdom, burn it all down faggots

Attached: A25E279F-DFDB-4330-83A8-34D40AC2BB19.jpg (800x620, 65K)

All I took away from this image is that 75% of the world isn't white.

>cows are genetically engineered to produce more product - BAD
>heavily genetically engineered plants - GOOD
Literally what?

The final redpill is you should only eat animals- for ethical reasons. Leave the plants alone.

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.

Yeah no, Fuck you Satan.There is a reason Vegans are so deluded in their beliefs, Mass slaughter of animals in our world is so incredibly shameful, But it is not a sin to eat an animal.

Fuck you nigger, I like to eat meat so I eat it. You think you are healthier but yet you need alot of pills to suppliment your vitamins.

Plants dont count as alive because reasons

Mass clearing land and slaughtering millions of small animals to farm wheat and such is fine, because theres no videos on the internet of them screaming

Vegan logic

Attached: 643758ea279de634ad925cad1369d828.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>Why haven't you taken the >green pill?
I have. I have been vegan for over a decade.

Attached: actions.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Do you even lift? Faggot.

Attached: malnourished vegan4.png (720x540, 359K)

Eating plants is far less ethical than eating animals, but you are 10 years in, so I imagine you won't change your mind now.

>Eating plants is far less ethical than eating animals
Even if that was true, veganism would still be morally preferable due to how many plants are used to feed animals bred and raised for the production of meat/milk/eggs. Think before you post.

meat is tasty, also, animals can fuck themselves. so can you.

Attached: american bear.png (750x440, 231K)

You obviously can't see the bigger picture. Typical vegan -_-

the greatest dilemma in the world is a jewish vegan. do you tell people you're jewish, or do you tell them you're vegan?

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 10K)

>171 cm tall
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Attached: malnourished vegan3.png (550x694, 307K)

Unless you buy organic, all you're doing is upping your pesticide intake.

>a manlet can lift more than you

I am vegan. I eat all GMO-free, mostly organic.

>171 cm
>116 kg

I know muscle is denser than fat but that guy is overdoing it a little bit.
And I'm sure as hell this isn't just by eating salad that he got there.

Don't even give a shit about the ethics of it. Sometimes I go through periods just having vegan food because of my girlfriend and the meals overall have been actually pretty good but I still eat meat whenever I want to. Humans existing is doing more harm to the world anyways.

spic here,
>75% of the world is lactose intolerant

IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL WHEN YOU TAKE AWAY MY DAILY GALLON OF WHOLE MILK FUCK U TWO PERCENTERS

>muh environment

Enviro cultists and their retarded doomsday bullshit should be fucking purged

Best thing we could do to genuinely help nature is to purge the big cities and all who live in them and as a consequence we wouldnt have to deal with stupid faggots like you

Attached: 34F2316B-39A6-4AE4-B3DA-E164E85EC832.png (500x387, 110K)

>the amount of stupid fucking hippies in this thread

What the fuck is this board coming to

Humans are fine it’s the big cities that are the worst and huge population growth when population should stay about stable

Wouldn't the sheep be the person who does what he's told instead of what he wants? I'm gonna go eat some sausage and eggs faggot. Make me stop.

>We don't need meat
You don't need to breathe.
>It is terrible for our health
I don't care.
>It hurts the environment.
I eat cows so they can't fart.
>It is more expensive to eat. It is the most inefficient industry in the world.
I can afford it & who gives a shit.

I will eat the shit out of bacon whenever I please, you fucking onions-fed limpwristed commie.

OP is massive gay.