Italy and EU in collision course

EU is totally against Italy new goverment budget plan

Italy and EU set for fresh battle over budget

politico.eu/article/italy-and-eu-on-collision-course-over-budget-giovanni-tria-valdis-dombrovskis/

Italians, tell, do you beleive that Italy government comply whit EU, and change the budget like EU want it to be?

what i undestrood, Italy five stars movement etc. Italy new government wants to take more debt to stimulating Italy economy and improve Italians living conditions, when EU is totally against this policy and EU want Italy to go Greek way which is austerity measures

how you Italians see this, do you have faith your new government that its not going to surrender under EU pressure?

Attached: flagge-italien.gif (500x292, 2K)

any Italians here?

No, but you can pretend my blue is a green.

Lega is controlled opposition, Melonichan is our only salvation

Personally, zero trust in Salvini and a Little less for di Maio. It's all scam, they probably have a secret agreement to piss off Bruxelles for a whole and then bend over, Just to say they tried. Remember m5s won as first third party in our sick two-megaparty political system, Just like the anti masonic party there was in Us, that didn't lasted long.

The issue is entirely politic
The eu wants to impose a reform to discredit the current government and populists movements in Europe for the upcoming Strasbourg parliament elections
Our government profits from it because Italians have grown extremely sceptics towards europe

>women in command
kys

>voting for a woman
Lol cuck, that's the worse choice to do, would rather love a leftist man than a so-called "rightist" wymyn

they are doing the right thing

Bernard was right

Sorry but if this leftist "man" wanted to fill my country with massive numbers of niggers and other 3rd world trash I would vote for someone like Meloni-chan without hesitation

>Meloni-chan
kys

I've read a pretty interesting news on Ducetta. Basically next EU election she is will make a new party with Raffaele Fitto called something like "Sovranisti & Conservatori" to free Salvini from the M5S alliance and to eternally BTFO Berlusconi and Forza Italia.
Sure thing if they manage to make an alliance with Lega and then reach 40%+ they will be way harder on some things: BTFO lgbt, abolish Mancino's law, ban Soros from Italy, BTFO all the progressives from centri sociali (sgombero coatto), ban islam from Italy, and a final solution to send all the Africans and Arabs back where they belong.
You will never get these things done with five cucks grillini.
We will see what will happen.

Attached: Memelord & Ducetta-chan.jpg (480x272, 108K)

>final solution to send all the Africans and Arabs back where they belong
but whereto send all the Italians ?

Attached: 1539431873846.jpg (521x513, 56K)

Italy is house of Italians since 3000 years ago, turkroach.
p.s. Islam is cancer and your prophet was a pedophile.

I give lega time until 2020. If by then they didn't make any substantial reform and we're still in the eurozone they will lose my vote.

You mean Paolo Barnard? What he has said? I dont hear him since La Gabbia time.

But no place in Europe should be the house of Middle Easterners, you said it yourself didn't you ?
Also
>calling me Turkroach
Oh the fucking irony, you are closer to them in genetics than anyone else with your major ENF ancestry

Also, Meloni is controlled opposition, even more than Salvini. If it's doubtful that lega will make us leave the eurozone, you know for sure that with her we will keep getting cucked by the EU. If lega doesn't deliver, vote Casapound.

How does it feel to have your global aspirations ruined by us for a third time in a row?

It's probably a filthy turkroach, I highly doubt a German would do this type of bant.
Turkey should not exist at all.

Attached: tfw we could have avoided roachposting.png (1024x738, 124K)