Defend this right fucking now

This bouncer killed an active shooter then the cops shot him

twitter.com/CNN/status/1063059060428365827

Attached: Capture.png (615x622, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

personaldefenseworld.com/2018/08/aurora-police-home-invasion-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am in a love hate realtionship with the police.
They kill niggers but they also kill people who kill CIA niggers and they take peoples guns

Maybe if he wasn't waving a gun around celebrating his most recent kill this wouldn't have happened.

oh no that sucks.

Guy genuinely did not deserve it.

All niggers are enemy combatants, no matter the circumstance

Indefensible.

They didn't properly assess the situation and made a decision based on an assumption.
Cops in America are way too trigger-happy and can learn a thing or two from us.

I feel bad now
not gonna lie

Democrats didn't want a legal gun owner to save anyone using their gun so they had the police shoot him?

>reddit spacing
>shit opinions
>leaf flag
Like clockwork
Fuck off back to plebbit

I think this is the only shooting in 5 years where i actually agree

This happened in a chicano suburb where armed security is required in a fucking bar. What is the systemic problem here? Do I need to tell you that?

youre the nigger now user, this man had a kid and he had an actual job.
He is probably whiter than you, morally speaking.

these bootlicking cucks are actually defending the police shooting of a guy who used his right to carry for an actually good purpose. this board is so shit.

Didn't the police roll up to the scene thinking there was an active shooter and saw this black dude with a gun out? Many ways to disarm this situation on his behalf that apparently weren't taken.

there's no defending this one, the cops fucked up bad. nigger stopped a shooting.

Cops are at fault. Guy shouldn't have been killed.

>attacks the messenger and not the message

Typical low IQ Americunt.

They planned for this for months and spent millions of dollars molding some poor sod into their next "lone wolf" to further their agenda and then some security guard kills their Manchurian candidate before he could fulfill his mission? Of course they are angry and will shoot him.

>human

Attached: 1541687148526.png (239x247, 158K)

nothing wrong with his opinion
you are trying way to hard to be edgy and fit in.

This F

Wrong. Anyone that takes a gun safety course (which is normally taught by police officers) that if you ever do have to use your gun for self defense you will be treated just like any murderer. That when the police arrive you throw your gun down and follow their instructions. You will probably be arrested and you might even have to prove it was self defense in court. As soon as he heard the cop car pull up he should have threw the gun down and followed the cops instructions.

>law abiding citizen stops an armed criminal with a gun
>police shoot law abiding citizen in error
>Democrats will use this as an example for why only the police should have guns

Heat of the moment. Probably forgot he was black

That family better fucking sue. His kid will never have to work another day in his life but he forever loses his father.

Attached: spidey.jpg (269x187, 38K)

It’s sad but it’s common thing that happens in those situations. Cops arrive to active shooter location see guy with a gun. It’s an accident but it’s still sad and I can understand people’s anger

Kill yourself nigger lovers
This ape would be fighting against whites in race war 5 years from now, nothing of value was lost

>Had to engage chimp mode to overpower shooter
>forgot to turn off chimp mode when cops arrived

This is just black on black violence cause cops are niggers. You know that Swater who got 20-25 years in jail? The cop who shot an unarmed WHITE MAN (known as the Privileged), received NO PUNISHMENT. Zero. No charges are being brought up. He was across the street with an AR-15 and initially claimed the man reached for his waistband, a statement he later changed because he's an incompetent nigger cop, who deserves to be shot by an upstanding African-American citizen.

This is genuinely sad. I wish all the best for his family.

Damn, being black in America sucks.

Its sad but it just shows how different races are better off apart. So that hey don't shoot each other like that.

Why the hell was he still waving his gun around after the shooters got neutralized?

he was a threat because blacks constantly threaten and kill policeman on duty and this one was armed.

bd luck

you crazy yankees need to calm the fuck down

Attached: america.png (589x869, 53K)

Shoo CIA Nigger, Shoo!

Attached: 1542263709616.png (276x279, 73K)

I'm a jaded sumbitch thus I give no fucks

You'd be trigger happy too if your country was infested by criminal niggers.

>His kid will never have to work another day in his life
>but he forever loses his father.
so, just a regular black family then.

Attached: 1502549695052.jpg (1920x1080, 547K)

>Hate niggers
>Hate pigs
Sorry faggot, I don't have a horse in this race

Perfect set-up

Very tragic, should record the incident and study it.

Le living on leave razors edge xD

hihi

Anytime you get the chance to kill a nigger without going to jail you take it.

Attached: 9B21CEF8-8221-46B4-9A91-C47EF183FDD5.gif (1230x543, 634K)

>be good buy with a gun
>get shot
Well at least we can put that shitty argument to rest. As long as our police are empty-headed thugs, you're better off just getting iced by the fucking active shooter.

Based leaf, the nigger was dumb as shit. There is shootings every week and is obvious that the police is going to shoot the first fucker they see holding a gun in site.

Attached: 1537566293218.png (437x699, 284K)

Wait what? John Boyega is kill?

was he waving a gun around after he shot the first shooter?

>I ain't seen the lil nigga in almost a year I figure I should get him a bike or sum'n

Attached: 1536612735739.png (720x720, 1010K)

The brutal US police trained by Israel strikes again and the casualty goes up again no surprise here. Poor man

But his dad actually stayed and even worked hard

haha, based cop

literally nobody is going to defend this
just a sad mistake for which the cop is going to pay

niggers deserve a bullet but that man was no nigger

F

Really? SIMON SAYS didn't make you blink?

Literally both the culture and the cops.

This grandfather killed a home invader then the cops shot him

personaldefenseworld.com/2018/08/aurora-police-home-invasion-shooting/

>complaing about "reddit spacing"
yeah thats gonna be a yikes from me dawg

>cop is going to pay
Maybe, and if then (it's still rather unlikely,) it's only because it made headlines.

The cycle continues

Since there is a lot of idiocy in this thread, let me clear something up. If, for any reason, an armed guard has to pull your gun out and shoot someone in self-defence, you are taught to immediately stop away your weapon after the threat has stopped. Stupid ape kept his gun out and was waving it around when the cops showed up. Idiot. Granted, the cops should have used discretion and waited to confirm that he was actually a threat to begin with, but adrenaline makes you do stupid shit. Cops in America are exceptionally awful when it comes to reacting during stress.

The end.

He probably breathed too loudly when the cops asked him to do the hokey pokey at gunpoint and scared them into shooting him.

Attached: 1540009111112.jpg (1023x682, 139K)

nigger got owned haha

Either newfag or plebbitor. Neither matters. Fuck off.

>Implying he wasn't working it to put shiny wheels on his car

Never believe CNN.

Sad.

Jow Forums is full of edgy kids and facebook boomers spouting retarded shit they know nothing about as truth.

Attached: 1526492408522.png (639x609, 643K)

>erring on the side of caution is bad
I hate nu-Jow Forums.

You know damn well every cousin they have is gonna show up for gibs and it'll be gone in a few months.

good

How is this not 4D chess?

Think about it, why work every year long-cold hours as a gay ass security guard to get your kid a present for christmas?
This way, when his family wins the big bucks, not only has he setup his kid for every christmas he will ever live but all the other holidays and birthdays.

This man had a plan

>black man
>working
>hasn't abandoned his kid
Fake news strikes again.

You can't run from who you are.

This

>This bouncer killed an active shooter
No he didn't he only subdued one of them.
> the cops shot him
Good I am glad he died, one less nigger in the world

Attached: 1459013666574.jpg (614x461, 111K)

he's a nigger but the cops are 100% at fault for this one

One niggers less, what is there to defend? Give these cops a bonus. You fucking Americans still do not get through your thick fucking skulls that IT IS NOT ABOUT CHARACTER BUT ABOUT RACE! There are great people that are niggers, gypsies, jews, w/e. This literally DOES NOT MATTER. If you want to fix the problems that these groups cause to your society you need to get rid of them, all of them. No exceptions, no sentimentalist shit. You are too soft, you think like women, not like men.

Attached: 1542317328421.jpg (950x962, 91K)

Heartless incel trash.

not to mention the kid is a toddler, he's not going to give a shit if there are presents. I'm sure the lawyer provided this angle.

Based hellenic spotted

THIS

If they ain't white, LET THEM THE FUCK UP!

Attached: M60 Air Force training.jpg (2830x1860, 3.18M)

I don't have to defend shit, cock-sucking OP; He was a Nigger.

Maybe the cops shouldn't shoot first and asses the situation later.
>hurr but I might get shot
No shit, that's why you get a fat government pension that lets you retire at 55. If cops want to be mouth breathing retards that refuse to put their own lives on the line then they can make do with a 401k with 3% matching and buy their own fucking health insurance.

statistically, he probably did

#SorryNotSorry

Attached: 1500503295726.jpg (640x519, 29K)

I sleep better tonight knowing another nigger is dead and how butthurt you are over it.

Attached: 1450155598932.jpg (453x453, 22K)

a win win situation

A black guy actually staying to raise his children, working his ass off, and stops an active shooter. Why do you think we would defend him being killed?

He doesn't belong in a white society, period. Therefore whatever happens to him is fine by me. Make them so uncomfortable that they leave.

yeah man that blows
it is a tragedy

This. F. This actually makes my heart hurt.

He wuz puttin his life back on track.

ha ha

[Citation Needed]

It surprises me, even today, that you retards continue to fall for this shit.
>OMG HE SUBDUED
>GOT SHOT OMG
>WHAT HERO RIP
Go fuck yourself. Black = Enemy. No exceptions.

at least now he wont be bullied by other black kids for having a father

We don't need to defend shit, either the cop was actually in the wrong, which happens regularly, or we're going to hear the whole story of this incident soon.
Either way thinking you can browbeat Jow Forums is retarded.

don't be around blacks, don't be around zog bots.

typical american cops, just shoot anybody who has a gun, bcuz of muh safety. bunch of badged pussies that deserve to fucking hang.

And I'll sleep better tonight knowing you'll die alone

fuck off, retard. plenty of blacks fought for colonial powers in Africa, and plenty will fight alongside whites against the kikes when shit breaks off. Im not a niggerlover, but I feel that blacks in the rigjt circumstances have alot of potential as hands of the white man.