Sun will be at its minimum until 2020

so an Ice Age is coming and the media is pretty much silent about it? Record low temperatures all around the globe. Winter could last all year long pretty much making Europe and The Canadian/North North america region uninhabitable.

sputniknews.com/science/201811131069777647-Sunspot-Activity-Record-Low-Bitter-Winters/

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2018/november/somethings-happening-to-the-sun-right-now-heres-what-it-means

express.co.uk/news/science/1045414/weather-forecast-long-term-forecast-solar-minimum-nasa-space

Attached: 1049367157.jpg (1000x541, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

solarham.net/
newsweek.com/campi-flegrei-magma-building-beneath-dangerous-supervolcano-could-signal-huge-1213424
principia-scientific.org/the-four-known-scientific-ways-carbon-dioxide-cools-earth-s-climate/
livescience.com/61716-sun-cooling-global-warming.html
spaceweatherarchive.com/2018/09/27/the-chill-of-solar-minimum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Walking by the pier today there were dead barnacles, which take a while submerged to form, at the highest peak of the tide. The powers that be tell us the opposite of what's going on, i.e. Global warming is global cooling, oceans are lowering not raising, Jews are synagogue of Satan not gods chosen, etc

what if CO2 cools the earth instead of heats it and simulations are wrong?

nigga. it just snowed 5 inches at my house and the forecast was for no accumulation 3 hours ago

t. long island

Cool pics

Attached: latest.jpg (512x512, 82K)

Excellent

Frosty

Attached: Earth-Ice-Age-biggest.jpg (394x400, 60K)

solarham.net/

I mean it was a cool summer in Az this year and it rained like crazy it’s alreafy getting down to the low 40’s at night which is cooler than normal

The fucking news tried to tell me it was hot but don’t goddamn tell me that

Add in sun-blocking ash from a supervolcano
newsweek.com/campi-flegrei-magma-building-beneath-dangerous-supervolcano-could-signal-huge-1213424

Was varg right?

Good luck winter-chan~!

A little ice age goes against the global warming narrative that's been pushed for the past 20+ years.

Attached: 1515606012854.jpg (1920x1299, 932K)

I hope not. I rather not feed his ego

I unironically wish this was true

How fucking cool would this be

>sputniknews
>2018
>Thinks Sputnik News is reliable.

Possibly. It's definitely the earliest I've seen it ever get cold. Right now it's -10 and tomorrow we're supposed to get 15-20cm of snow.

>what if CO2 cools the earth instead of heats it and simulations are wrong?
principia-scientific.org/the-four-known-scientific-ways-carbon-dioxide-cools-earth-s-climate/

All part of the depopulation plan friendo. If we had been planning on massive famine and croploss and stockpiling food for 30 years, not enough people would die during whats coming.

Grand Solar minimums are civilization killers, and those are civilizations that dont depend on food being shipped in for 90% of its food

Attached: modernwarmpeak.png (960x722, 258K)

Fake news.

Possible, and big if true. It's the middle of November, and I only just managed to get home today because of a combination of EXTREME COINCIDENCES and my natural high charisma.

t. PAfag off Easton Rd.

Meteorologist can't predict the weather just a few hours in advance and they expect me to believe their weather predictions for 25-100 years into the future. They are con-artists who trying to cash in on a money grab in alternative energy sources because they have cornered the market on these technologies.

yes. it's 85 and sunny in lala land

Vegans can't survive in the cold.

I can second this, last year it was ridiculously hot all-year round, and even during El Nino we hardly got any rain in the valley. This year we've gotten several storms, almost as if our monsoon seasons were building up to the same level they were at before Tempe fucked up the ecosystem, and it's been in the low 40s, making all of the Mexicans panic and wear parkas. I hope we get hail and slush for the first time in ten years.

>Kali Yuga

?

Attached: DDDDuoDawnKingKaliYuga-SP17-EN-C-1E[1].png (468x688, 744K)

this would be sick
eventually we could melt the whole thing and have a giant lebensraum

We had hail and slush in 2013

i have 5 inches for u

Speak American leaf.

are you lads ready for a 50 year cooling period
>mfw we were born just in time to get JUSTED

livescience.com/61716-sun-cooling-global-warming.html

Attached: 1512308381838.jpg (236x253, 11K)

What if (((science))) is just a trendy label, like the apple symbol, that they slap onto any old horseshit idea they want the masses to believe?

>you will never be part of the 1987 Wehrmacht traveling for thousands of miles over the dark ice t conquer the Uknown worlds of the ice ball

Correction. Speak American satan.

Well above the Canadian average. Good for you user.

Ganbatte winter chan

Attached: 1542169282584.png (734x752, 794K)

Attached: an fing leaf.jpg (361x593, 123K)

You sound like a southerner. A year winter won’t hurt us up here

Attached: 1542213466656.jpg (1000x1000, 453K)

I would watch that movie.

Had 20 celsius almost all November long in Austria and parts of Hungary.
This weekend will be the last warm on going from 18 celsius to 2 in a literal day, with big ass snow.
>The HAARP machines can't fight mother nature
Hah, welcome to the new Ice Age bitches, the Arabs and Niggers will all die or get killed hahahah.

>tfw co2 emissions will actually be encouraged to save humanity

>Two year ice age
kys

>it's cold today
ICE AGE BE A-COMIN'

>the summer is hot
FUCKING CLIMATE CHANGE, GLOBAL WARMING, FUCK, YOU SHITLORD

>Winter could last all year long

Attached: 1.gif (666x386, 342K)

Hey az user
We live in Mexico now

That's fine. Non-whites cannot exist in the tundra. That's where white people live. That's where white people evolved. The weak will die, and the fatherland will be cleansed.

it's been hot for 6 years straight. we need a nice winter desu

Great I hate summer, freeze me nigga

>gradually, the tiger weakens and begins to slow

>uninhabitable.
Nigger, you don't know me. I walk in snow in flip-flops. I get my heat from underground reservoirs of energy. I get sweaty when it's hotter than 76 degrees F. This is NOTHING.

It's probably going to be a lot longer than that buddy..think in decades rather.

Attached: winter_chan.jpg (960x640, 43K)

This. By the way, how’s life in Argentina? Worth moving there if you’re highly (((educated)))?

>feels better to be in cold than heat
agreed

Varg is always right

Remember the sun observatory being raided and shut down, along with other such facilities being silenced too if I remember correctly?

horse dookey, all of it.
The winter is gonna be hot.
My dad told me and he
works at nintendo.

In cat years thats like 40 years and we all know modern """men""" are catladies.

I am from the Northwest of Argentina my advice is get the away from Argentina for a few years, we are kinda unstable now, everything is going up, poverty is becoming worse, etc.
Maybe in a few years we get stable or we end up like Zimbabwe

>Jow Forums: winters never got cold as the average temperature continues to go up
meanwhile

Attached: 1533404920703.jpg (700x509, 47K)

Attached: 1542127988746.png (829x493, 156K)

every single time it snows someone claims the ice age is starting

another one

Attached: 1542128208523.png (1000x650, 47K)

and another one

Attached: 1542130397627.jpg (2721x1950, 973K)

yet another one

Attached: 1542131750067.png (1003x273, 53K)

>localized ice cores
>just label a graph a thing even though it's not an accurate representation of it

another one still

Attached: 1542123578462.png (1065x635, 148K)

here's another one

Attached: 1542125396241.png (504x248, 63K)

>still posting more graphs that both can't show global mean temperatures nor be considered accurate representations of it

Canada bringing the 89 MPH fastballs.

and here's another one

Attached: All_palaeotemps.svg.png (1000x291, 76K)

you notice how well CO2 and average temperature correlate here?
>inb4 muh it lags

notice how co2 rose tens of thousands of years ago without human industry?

Yeah, because humans weren't around. How exactly does that disprove human-induced warming? Protip: it doesn't.

Won't that freeze out the shitskins?

They'll just revert to the global cooling hoax they ran in the 80's

Yeah they go up and down together in huge thousand year cycles
also it shows that temps are not as a high as they have ever been, so something else is causing it
i.e. the sun

Attached: 1525874237236.png (213x237, 7K)

Global warming?

It doesn't show that actually, because the absolute best proxies for temperature we have are localized to glaciers and still only go back hundreds of thousands of years, not millions.

>Currently 39 degrees here in Florida
Holy fuck guys, winter is here.

Attached: ea455a7d9d8afa894c7fad59e6f52d37.png (639x527, 27K)

This has been the hottest year on record for us.

Snow niggers will inherit the earth

how does it prove human-induced warming? dont protip me or ill come to your house and rape your bird feeder

actually scientists are starting to look toward the sun more, glaciers don't mean much, they slowly move and can be affected by underwater undetected volcanoes.
Antarctica is not monitored much at all.
there are very few (some physicist video i watched said 8) temperature monitors down there compared with 20 in the north pole
while there are thousands spread around everywhere else
also this graph only shows 100 years of data which is nothing
also shows temps have barely changed

you say localized glacier data is the best way to tell temperatures, yet in this post, you use that as a point of critique

Bullfuckinshitcunt!

Above a certain altitude, CO2 does cool the air. Regardless, the effect of greenhouse gases is about three times stronger than the effect of a grand solar minimum. Warming will slow, but not stop.

Something not being disproof of a thing does not necessarily mean it can be turned around as evidence of the thing. Logic of empiricism 101.
>actually scientists are starting to look toward the sun more
Climatologists have looked at variation in solar activity, and it doesn't explain most warming or cooling cycles because it is mostly periodic and other factors like GHG concentrations tend to dominate.
>also this graph only shows 100 years of data which is nothing
Which happens to be the same time period for which we have by far the most precise temperature record, because that's when modern scientific measurements began with enough surface coverage to say something significant about global mean temperature.
>also shows temps have barely changed
"Barely" is relative. 1C/century for global mean surface temperature is very fast and unprecedented in the climate record for at least tens of thousands of years.
There's nothing inconsistent between "it's the best we've got" and "it's still shit." Ice core proxies are vastly less precise than the modern instrumental temperature record.

Fake news.
Its middle of november and all we got here in southern finland is rain, prolonged autumn really.

>it's going up forever guise!

Attached: 1522183431726.jpg (628x534, 75K)

more directly, it does in fact show a high degree of correlation between CO2 concentration and surface temperature anomaly, so in this case it is some of evidence of the thing (AGW)

sunspots appear we get warmer
they stop appearing we get colder
the sun is controlling our entire ecosystem
here is what NASA are starting to confirm
spaceweatherarchive.com/2018/09/27/the-chill-of-solar-minimum/

logic would also dictate the opposite of that also being valid

is this the german bro who also posted the antarctica threads a while back?

>winter could last all year long

How are you any better than the alarmists who are predicting global catastrophe? Get a clue, winter is caused by rotation of the earth around the sun and it's not going to stop anytime soon.

You're taking a real issue and spinning it to your agenda. Read more.

Attached: 11.jpg (1100x618, 51K)

It will happen when the weather cools. That's when they'll make their move. The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition. They're trying to force God's hand.

>Record low temperatures
Summer was hot as fuck and no snow yet, so what you on about?

This kills the non-white. Literally.