BEAUTIFUL VIDEO OF IDF PUSSIES GETTING BLOWN UP BY PALESTINIAN FLAG (WITH MUSIC)

The Israeli kikes just couldn't stand to see a Palestinian flag on the Gaza side of the fence.

Pretty symbolic to be honest. Israel tries to erase the Palestinian people and their identity by every means possible but only they will be eradicated at the end of the day when their own actions blow up in their face.

youtube.com/watch?v=haRPoEvQoVk

>butthurt burger kike shills will claim that this is an Israeli false flag to cover up for their embarrassment

Attached: IDF vs Palestinian flag.webm (640x352, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5be75873d053e-pepsipepsipepsipepsipepsipepsi.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> that yamaka flying off in the distance
top kek

Attached: merchant-shocked2.jpg (782x782, 108K)

well i have to admit, even tho I hate the muds, this was a pretty impressive trick

Later, Jews

can you put a webm + sounds version of this in wsg and link it

Thanks!

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 296K)

How are they not aware that this is bait? Isn't this a common tactic in the middle east? I've seen multiple videos of the same booby trap

The Jew was more concerned about cashing in the copper pipe for shekels than asking questions dan

Flags placed in those areas are super common. Do you expect a car to hit you every time you cross the street? No, same as these IDF didn’t expect THAT flag to be a bomb

Kind of shocked they couldn't tell from the weight of it.

godspeed shitskins

Attached: IMG_7735.png (690x539, 27K)

never been to war but I've spent enough time in /syria general/ to know a flag is going to be booby trapped eleven times out of ten schlomo made a rookie mistake

Well if they didn't expect anything maybe they should have left it alone, it is disputed territory after all hehehe.
Your life isn't worth a piece of metal hehe.

Why don't the Jews just go full exto on the Palestinians? They could do it in like 3 weeks and be done with it.

that video is getting taken down soon
fuck you and die

their country has been at odds with these people for how long? How do they not know this is bait? must have been someone new not familiar with the gorilla tactics

I literally don’t understand the israel hate. Its utterly pointless and baseless. Wtf do you guys even think they do?

I just want to know the name of the tune at 3:30

Same reason we don't over fish. Gotta make sure there's plenty to catch next year.

why did your mother not abort you?

When I was still in the military I had to cross train with some IDF snipers during an exchange program. For professionally trained gunmen with a 1st world military budget they were kind of bad. They made up for their lack of technical soldiering skills with sheer enthusiasm for shooting pregnant Palestinians.

The reason why the IDF is a meme is because they send tanks after teenagers throwing rocks at bulldozers. They really ain’t all that bright.

Holy crap

You mad, handrubber?

Oy vey

Begone satanic spawn

Have to admit, sandniggers can get pretty creative with bombs

welcome to the club, Palestine. weaponize all flags.

Attached: 1539280497459.jpg (934x527, 166K)

>Fuck Muslims for coming into Europe and fucking up our culture
>Oh this shitkin Paleshit is good
Pick one

found the kike

The video and this thread are a PSYOP to make it look like Israel and IDF are brave, gentle souls and constantly under attack. They aren’t. You know MEMRI tv, with the funny Arabic debates and quotes? It’s literally run by mossad to garner more hatred, ridicule and disdain for the Arab world. These “people” are fucking evil.

>You HAVE to pick between one of these things that will destroy your nation!
Get fucked.

back to your goat achmed KYS

And YouTube allows THAT !!!
Are you kidding me.

How does it feel arab? How does it feel watching your muslim brothers slowly fade away into obscurity? Celebrate your minor victory (no deaths btw...just badly injured) we will continue to bombard GAZA until total capitulation.

checked and rekt

Attached: Nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

>nooooh!

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Literal false flag

Attached: idf jew flag.gif (455x250, 1.33M)

its not working tho, cause everyone is loling.

stinks like /sg/ in here

explosive coins when?

Attached: 1528503022175.jpg (657x527, 34K)

>>>>r/t_d

Attached: 234.png (395x116, 8K)

Is it just me or does it look like there may be a frame missing when the explosion goes off?

Could this be Israeli propaganda using dummies?

oh look it's the obsessed muslim that live in canada

when Israel gets no more american aid we already know who will fade off.

Poor Israeli soldier taking a flag from the other side of the border. Maybe he should have left it in its place.

If they aren't under constant attack the Palestinians are doing something wrong

paleshit aren't invading europe.
kikes are the reason why europe is under invasion.
rené cassin, the guy who wrote the echr (which forbids sovereign states from deporting immigrants) and the UDHR (which proclaim the right of every immigrant to go in the state they want and to invade it) is a kike who despite hating white people for colonialism pushed the invasion of palestine.

HAHAHAHA!

So as long as the U.S stands Israel will continue to thrive and we will gladly see to it that it does. We will always support our allies in that region and hope that they have the courage valor to overwhelm their enemies.

Attached: suck my dick.jpg (654x535, 48K)

lmao. but at the same time, imagine being such a bitch made people that you cant even fight jews toe to toe, and resort to pussy shit like ieds instead. jews. theyre almost the weakest race. only asians are weaker
jej

Attached: amfdove.gif (239x239, 60K)

If you're so tuf why don't you face them then fat ass.

As if there is correct way to kill the enemy, guerilla warfare is based, it's not like they have a military that could compete in "conventional warfare"

imagine surrendering your enemy from all sides, having more troops and still losing over and over lmao arabs are cucks

The jews are funded and equipped by the top economies of this world.
Jews don't play fair, so why would you?

I fucking love this video

mutts like you are astonishing. why do you keep supporting someone despite having no benefits from it? more like a spoiled child and dumb father.

Attached: libad3.png (721x497, 112K)

ETA did this since the sixties, it's an old trick. Although the Guardia Civil kept taking the bait until the end, so I guess it doesn't get old.

Good job muzzies.

>implying only mudslimes hate you
what a cope!

you ready for total war arab shill?
get ready to die..

Fucking kek

The dude is a paid Israeli shill, there are multiple in this thread.

I love this video
And to all of the kikes lurking in this thread: traitors before enemies

He's a baby dick sucking oven dodger. We'll eradicate them

you didnt answer me, why do you support the kikes ? whats your endgame? your fear of Iran ? you need a big base in MENA to counter the Russian influence ? you realize America is the only country who aids the kikes with billions.

i knew it from his last reply.

Since when are youtube comments so redpilled?

Attached: based.jpg (895x242, 43K)

>taking the bait until the end
.i'm a boomer and I dont remember any of them after the 60s

Hava Nagila Hava Nagila Hava Nagila 6 kikes blown up

People like you are why America will collapse.

You are a short sighted retard and I feel bad for you. What do you think keeps this machine running kid? You think this empire just formed out of thin air? We have allies and we have enemies and that's just the way it is. Stop being anti American just for the sake of it and stop shouting "muh joooos" because it's fashionable and trendy to do so. This situation is way more complicated than the sand nigger lovers make it out to be. You know do me a favor kid, just hide your flag, you disgrace us all.

Attached: imwatchingoveryouboys.jpg (249x400, 21K)

The Palestinian flag gives the kikes nightmares

>being le conformist boomer is the pinnacle of insight
>we're here to pratect you kid n' keep you safe xd

You’re literally hated by everyone that knows ur history kike

lol
youtubemultiplier.com/5be75873d053e-pepsipepsipepsipepsipepsipepsi.php

Attached: lolwhat.jpg (304x223, 26K)

SLING THAT SHIT BOI!

Attached: PCSOV.jpg (750x1146, 433K)

I don't care what race or religion you are .. that aint right

wait, he was not suspicious of the flag pole being to heavy?

well than again most of the soldiers are conscripts anyway.

SLING THAT SHIT BOIIIIII

cope

Attached: 1541976412098.jpg (521x513, 56K)

Look at this faggot, they’re occupied and under a brutal siege you fucking leaf
In 2014 they had a “war”
Hamas killed 69 Israelis, 66 soldiers and three civilians
Israel killed over 2500 Palestinians, about 98% civilians
Go read a book or learn some history u fucking faggot

And that is how hummus is made.

Yeap

Does the opposite for me. Every time I see a memri meme I hate muslims a little less.

Attached: 4044.jpg (315x241, 19K)

Neither is invading another people's land and butchering their civilian population.
No sympathy for kikes.

Attached: 1358888227147.gif (500x281, 863K)

>What do you think keeps this machine running
you mean its imminent collapse, right ? your own money, your taxes, are given to a group of kikes who have no right to take it (aswell as the land the they took by force). your own sons, they fight wars they aren't involved in for the sake of the Zionist occupation. Look at Russia, do you think most the world consider them hostile ? now look back to the US, and you already know.

WHOAAAaa... 4d chess

hahhaha exploding flag. these sand niggers are evolving.

Attached: 32991206-drone-with-time-bomb.jpg (1300x1155, 104K)

SLING THAT SHIT BOI

>Israel killed over 2500 Palestinians, about 98% civilians
>Crying over dead shitskins
Jesus why is this filth on this board? Fucking hell I go on here to get away from you shitskins and you just wander in here and cry over dead balestinians. Fuck off!

Attached: the Mountian Sage Speaks.jpg (1329x456, 199K)

a zionist head dive.

Attached: head dive.png (452x237, 183K)

Replying to prove a point you fucking faggot
Next time don’t click on an Israeli/Palestinian thread

Nobody gives a fuck about sandniggers, but you need to be completely retarded to say killing a few kikes in retaliation isn't justified like this tard

We will gas you along with them, don't worry user.

7/10
no straight legs poor performance

Attached: sexy.jpg (1200x1397, 162K)

No jew were hurt in the filming of this video :)

Memri makes me like hajis though

Attached: 1527493110445.png (900x661, 561K)

kek