Was it?

Was it?

Attached: ann_coulter.jpg (349x176, 28K)

It wouldn't be remotely legal so why bother?

He needs another judge before that can get through, Roberts would cuck.

trump's such a fuckin fraud it's not even funny

It robably was. Trump is turning into such a castrated disappointment. No wall, no deportation force, no border protection force, no executive order on birth-right, nothing to stop the brazen theft of the midterms, it's pathetic.

He can't end DACA because some faggot federal judge blocked him. Its going all the way to the Supreme Court now.

>no wall
I doubt the military would agree to build it.
>no deportation force
Where is the money coming from? Congress would block it. Donors want more immigration.
>no executive order
He needs another judge or cucks would block it.
>theft of the midterms
Who is going to investigate? Why would they be allowed find anything that might actually threaten the status quo?

This is your life under Limited Government (tm). Thank your founders for their Liberal bullshit.

Every single aspect of the United States government is designed to protect businesses and religious fanatics from ever being told that they can't engage in antisocial behavior. This is Constitutional Limited Government operating as intended.

i bet you'll still vote for the toothless faggot again, huh

You morons realize his own son is an anchor baby right? He was being ironic

I don't vote, and I would've been a Loyalist in the Revolution era. Okay, I'd be a fucking leaf nowadays and the bongs aren't much better off, but still, our genius founders managed to create literally the worst form of government conceived of up until Marxism-Leninism, to the point that, when given the world's greatest plot of land, Americans still managed to run it into the ground in under 250 years, their downfall was purely self-inflicted.

Whites can't be anchor babies.

Of course it was. Faggots who didn’t know this should off themselves.

Trump isnt in charge of anything and has basically given up. He should resign and make a statement about the illegitimacy of the Federal Government.

Mad Cuck Mattis would refuse to do it for one. Also like I stated here a faggot federal judge blocked Trump from ending DACA. He cannot end it now even if he tried

>I doubt the military would agree to build it
Then stop paying them.
>Where is the money coming from? Congress would block it.
Yeah, see that's why you use your de facto position as head of the party to control the purse strings for midterm re-election campaigns, you have a team ready in 2016 to get pro-Trump candidates winning primaries and winning elections.
>He needs another judge or cucks would block it.
Always needs one more judge or one more seat, always with recucklicans.
>Who is going to investigate?
Use your broad executive authority to empower a classified investigative unit to do some shit, y'know, the same way FDR and Truman created the OSS, CIA and NSA.
>This is your life under Limited Government (tm).
Expansion of executive power under just Bush and Obama was so massive he could be getting far more done if he had better counsel who would manipulate the shit out of precedent and had the will to push aggressive shit through. But surrounded by kikes and cucks, his advisors and shitty daughter and son in law are his biggest problemsmand his Boomer lack of will.

Probably. Trump loves Mexicans, dude said so himself.

>Yeah, see that's why you use your de facto position as head of the party to control the purse strings for midterm re-election campaigns, you have a team ready in 2016 to get pro-Trump candidates winning primaries and winning elections.
Congressmen don't want a reduction in immigration, dude. They benefit too much from donor money and sweet lobbying jobs after they're done.

>Always needs one more judge or one more seat, always with recucklicans.
But it's objectively true, Roberts would move leftward in the name of Moderation.

A government that is too weak is literally the reason we've continued to move leftward. Almost every problem we have today is indirectly in one form or another caused by (formally) limited government and (formally) divided power.

250 years is about as long as any nation lasts without complete overhaul.

damn. this please

I think you should be able to do a bit better in America where you literally cannot be invaded and have the world's best farmland, most natural resources, etc. America instead invaded itself, invited in colonists from the Third World to consolidate Progressive power.

>You morons realize his own son is an anchor baby right? He was being ironic

Are you retarded? Anchor babies happen when both parents are not American citizens. Because Trump is a citizen, his children are as well.

trump fucked us.