You can't argue with this

You can't argue with this.

Attached: lethal.png (642x811, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/476409/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-weapon-types-used/
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullet_button&ved=2ahUKEwjgiOvW2NfeAhWmrFkKHeDYA4kQFjALegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw0hqKg_IBnvidEtyM5-Fa0H&cshid=1542329518397
youtube.com/watch?v=zx0FFW5Uk8U
youtube.com/watch?v=x3wO0hdYSds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone pushing for gun control needs to be executed for treason.

>You can't argue with this.

statista.com/statistics/476409/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-weapon-types-used/

Most mass shootings are done with handguns. OP is a bundle of sticks.

Fpbp

fpbp
all fields

WELL REGULATED

These same arguements were used when the crossbow was invented.

LEAF

Pretty sure box cutters and planes are the most effective weapons used by terrorists.

I support a full ban on handguns. A handgun serves no purpose other than to murder, wound, or intimidate.

If they just made drugs illegal, there wouldnt be so many overdoses, thefts assaults and rapes.
They should make driving too fast illegal too, that way no one will do it

Does this person think that she can sue the government if it fails to protect her as she sees it?

It is baffling that people think the police's primary job is individual safety. Their hob is to enforce laws. It is up to the individual to maintain their own safety. Let take a look at the borderline shooting, Thousand oaks fag here, the security gaurd at the door was armed, and the police officer was armed. Both dead. There is about 1 cop for every 12,000 citizens.
Just remember this, when seconds count the police are just minutes away. And it is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Attached: 1542170736288.jpg (625x470, 86K)

Can’t argue there.
/thread

terrorists don't use assault rifles, they use pressure cookers, trucks, and drain cleaner

Attached: ban guns get acid.jpg (848x477, 115K)

Except we still see shootings like this in Mexico, Canada, and Europe.

>you can't argue with this.
Don't need to

>Most effective
Lol no

Attached: 1533079898710.png (684x1232, 376K)

What is a fast clip replacement mechanism? I googled it, but didn't find anything. I'm just curious what would be faster than normal reloading

>high-capacity clips
Keep your fucking hands off my 8rd M1-Garand clips!

Is this like tannerite?

You literally couldn't be stupider.

Attached: clack back.gif (413x293, 1.98M)

Who gives a fuck what you support, leaf

Honestly, no one asked for an opinion from some cuck living in a literal meme country. No offense. Faggot

They acctually think 1 round too high. Liberals have the mental capacity of a meal worm though, not even worth your time.

Attached: DoYouFeelLuckyGabbyjpg.jpg (764x954, 117K)

Many assault weapons like the AR-15 and AK-47 allow the clip to be changed without using a tool.

I'd like to see Jow Forums refute this.

Attached: 1536015011682.png (899x311, 443K)

So would ending mass immigration.

Or you could just keep the shitskins out.

THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Try forming a militia in the US today and the ZOG will subvert and destroy it from within.

The shooter at Thousand Oaks, Pittsburgh, Parkland etc. are all home grown white people.

Turn in your guns while letting in hordes of spics and muslims. Nothing bad will happen.

Illiterate gun-grabbers like to label normal operating parts with scary terms to fuel their narrative and trick other idiots into agreeing with them. It just means the regular magazine release and reload.

Most shootings are done with a handgun anyway. If you knew how many white Americans have veritable arsenals, you'd rather ask why there is so little mass shootings.

False equivalence

>a prohibition on sales of lethal semiautomatics

ALL FIREARMS ARE LETHAL!!!

Attached: D9B706AC-1EE8-45F8-9BF6-8079112D6780.gif (381x162, 1.96M)

California already has a successful law that prohibits quick release magazines.

People like OP have no idea about any of this shit. If anyone actually cared they would be talking about all the gun crime in Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, Etc. Hundreds shot every month and tens dead. Yet nothing on the news or anything on social media. Nobody cares when it's a handgun or a black/latino. But when it's a white person and a rifle. BUCKLE UP BUCKAROO!, GUN CONTROL TIME!.

Attached: 3176892-gun-control-or-self-control-720x340.jpg (720x340, 36K)

>clips

Attached: 1540926617949.png (777x571, 488K)

Childish minds think in childish terms, and produce childish works.

>Citizens are children
>The state is the teacher.

Attached: Boot licker tastes so good.jpg (500x329, 82K)

For fucks sake could you at least attempt to be interesting when you troll?

>You can't argue with this
Yes I can. Checkmate faggot!

You would Maplenigger. Burn down all Tim Horton’s.

Water gun/balloon day was the best day of School when I was young

Attached: 1539732340544.jpg (443x455, 40K)

BAN ASSAULT GLUE GUNS!

So if you are ever robbed or accosted by a Criminal or something do you call your local heroin dealer or crack head for help?. Does your hatred for the Police go far enough for you to straight up die because you would rather not call them?. Pathetic. Here at /pol we back the blue, faggot. Thin blue line, respect it.

Attached: D742-2.jpg (900x495, 182K)

Why not just ban handguns? They're used in deaths than assault rifles. They're trying to prevent deaths and keep us safe, right?

lmao just make murder illegal and set up kill-free zones. It's that simple ha ha!

If you want to see how well banning hand guns works just take a look at Chicago.

Then go tell your cuck Trudeau, he's hoping to ban all handguns, he needs all the support of faggots like you.

Because cops carry handguns, and cops need their weapons.

Attached: 1524741303630.png (632x442, 234K)

The police are under absolutely no obligation to protect you.

Nice try, leaf

Where as semi auto rifles serve actually do have utility outside of killing people.

Oh wow, mutually assured destruction doesn't work with things that don't do any real damage! Whowouldathunkit?

Attached: i'm redarted.jpg (108x125, 3K)

This

Nigger deserved it.

Just make being a criminal illegal and all the problems will be solved.

I am baffled as to why an average responsible law-abiding citizen absolutely needs to have a handgun. What is the practical use? Defend yourself? If you are so paranoid that you think you need a handgun, you do not have the mental state to "safely" own one.

But really. It's a device solely designed to kill. Sure, you can argue that they are safe in the hands of the law-abiding responsible citizens. But why even take the risk of owning one?

You know what, I will start a campfire in my backyard and keep it lit all the time for no other purpose than to have one (and maybe roast marshmallows occasionally). I will take every precaution to make it a safe as possible. Sure, I might make my neighbours nervous because I live in the city where the houses are built close to one another. Who cares, right? It's a question of freedom of choice. Sure it's against the law. So would be owning a handgun were there be a ban. I will start a movement to have the right for a campfire in my backyard. I might even start a National Campfire Association and make it part of our constitution!

Funny enough, open air fires in an urban area is against the law for obvious reasons. I wonder how many public shootings it will take before a handgun ban becomes the obvious choice.

I am all about freedom... but a funny thing about true freedom... it stops where the rights of others begin. And frankly, I just don't like it that people are allowed to own a device solely designed to kill humans.

Attached: seriously.jpg (1500x1457, 188K)

Like what?

Anybody should have a hard time believing that is being successfully applied to criminals using arms illegally.
Every commiefornia gun law has the intended consequence of disarming the legal gun owner in some form, and the fully intended side-effect of protecting the illegitimate state government from removal, by force if necessary (which the 2nd intends).

It's all a shame because once upon a time Cali was a gun owner's paradise, and hand a beautiful history of sport and survival hunting. Reagan and The Duke are spinning doughnuts in their graves.

>Why not just ban handguns?

Quite simple. The plan is to make ALL guns illegal and they want to take them a bit at a time. So they go for the most vulnerable ones first.
Vulnerable meaning the ones that won't be defended the most vigorously.
Plenty of normies and fudds out there that will sacrifice AR-15s thinking the Jew won't come back to take the guns they own.

this, or look at California, Baltimore, Detroit. All have some of the highest rates in handgun crime in all the US. And all of them have a ton of gun free zones, and STRICT laws for Handguns. Rifles and Shotguns are illegal for the City, and yet.....-..niggers " banging out " as they say with AK-47's and AR-15's every day. Not to mention tons of handgun crime through robberies and murders. .223's and 7.62 shell casings litter the fucking playgrounds while the 9mm's and .380's roll into the nearby stormdrains. And nobody bats an eye or puts out a single news story or anything on social media. Yet during memorial day weekend ALONE over 100 people were shot and 20+ died. In. One. Weekend. In Chicago. All gang related black violence. But yet you leafs and democrats don't seem to care.

Attached: download (5).jpg (300x168, 12K)

Attached: 1503610902878.png (634x153, 37K)

District of Columbia v. Heller

"(a) The Amendment’s prefatory clause announces a purpose, but does not limit or expand the scope of the second part, the operative clause. The operative clause’s text and history demonstrate that it connotes an individual right to keep and bear arms."

Suck it, anti-gunner.

Attached: 1514352935596.jpg (640x640, 39K)

>Would make harder
Yup, worked great during french massacre. Sage

tl; dr. You're a fag.

wow leaf faggot , why do you buckle up when you drive?. Do you PLAN on getting into an accident?. Why do you need a seat belt at all for any reason?. Explain.

Trudeau flag so not relevant at all. Tweet from a leftist female is invalid also. Leftist thought is a mental disorder, and female childish feels speech is more delusional.

>I am all about freedom
No you aren't.

Statistically, the most effective means of killing for terrorists are commercial airliners, followed by chemical fertilizer.

Killing gun grabbers.
Don't start nothin' won't be nothin'.

they aren't pushing for control user, they are actively trying to ban guns, this is their ultimate goal.

And yet a fucking truck in Nice killed 88 while our deadliest mass shooting killed 55. Multiculturalism is a fucking lie and it's why society is crumbling.
>Be 1920 America
>Over 90% white
>Full auto machine guns are legal
>No mass shootings; rival mafia shootouts don't count, fuck them anyways. Also why Italians and Irish aren't white
>a fucking leaf
Sage this retarded thread.

>designed to kill humans

oh you poor mental midget

f̷̫͔͖̓̒̌̌͝p̸̡̮͖̪͉̆b̷̼̬̘̈́͆̌ͅͅṕ̴̩̹͇͔̀

Attached: 25b.png (680x680, 180K)

>spamming
>respond to literally who on twitter
>pol btfo
Shill.

Nice get, Chum.
I tell every libtard I meet who tries to make this shitty argument against legal, responsible ownership and carry the same thing.
You wanna grab somebody's guns? Go grab the ones out of the hands of the people ACTUALLY COMMITTING THE CRIMES.

>assault weapon
>political terminology (by the left & shit-ownpants kikes )
>dropped and saged

>I am baffled as to why an average responsible law-abiding citizen absolutely needs to have a handgun. What is the practical use? Defend yourself? If you are so paranoid that you think you need a handgun, you do not have the mental state to "safely" own one.

So fucking cringe. People have a Conceal And Carry Permit and carry for various reasons. Your statement is so dumb. It's like questioning why you buckle up before you drive. Do you PLAN on getting into an accident?. In that case you should not be able to have a license. I mean...-..you are putting on your seatbelt BEFORE you drive?. What are you planning to have an accident?. Why do you need to have that seat belt on?. JUST. IN. CASE. That's why. Fucking cuck leaf pussy. Jealous of anyone having freedom since you cannot even misgender anyone in your Country without going to jail now. Sad.

Attached: image.jpg (620x348, 117K)

Attached: TGM (46).jpg (768x433, 44K)

Ah poo I literally can’t argue with this. And why would I?

I can better spend my time enjoying my venti double shot onions latte by people watching here in Starbucks.

And that would stop terrorists from acquiring effective means to kill? You can't get more transparent than this, because if you follow the proposal logically you will eventually just ban everything to "keep it away from terrorists".

Anti-personnel explosives are easy enough to make. Better to have guns, which are at least directional and can miss

Talk tough all you want. When 5 police officers come to the door to confiscate your guns and ask you to step outside, you will fucking comply.

Or they can take your guns from your cold head hands. It's your choice, really.

I respect the cops and others in authority over me when they respect my rights as a citizen and don't over-step their legal boundaries as servants of the public.

Wow, California doesn't allow for removable magazines. Thanks.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullet_button&ved=2ahUKEwjgiOvW2NfeAhWmrFkKHeDYA4kQFjALegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw0hqKg_IBnvidEtyM5-Fa0H&cshid=1542329518397

haven't the most successful terrorists just hijacked planes, used Home-made explosives and rammed people with vehicles?

Most of those handguns are semi automatic, so a blanket semi auto ban would cover those

That wouldn’t be any different from how currently machine guns are a banned class of gun, so it’s completely constitutional to ban a class of weapons, or at least heavily regulate them

Attached: 24C96334-ECF4-4D43-886E-A47398988F58.jpg (1024x602, 103K)

"Well regulated" meant "in working order," as in "regular"

youtube.com/watch?v=zx0FFW5Uk8U

youtube.com/watch?v=x3wO0hdYSds

>Terrorist
>Most effective means of killing isn't bombs or airplanes

Soon Leaf, soon.

Attached: 1541520233125.jpg (361x593, 123K)

So what is your stance on hunting with pistols? which kind of handguns are designed for killing people? where do you draw the line? What about target shooting?

/thread
they are advocating taking people's civil rights without due process, they are not my countrymen

You're right. Niggers are terrible at policing their own brass.

Harder, but not impossible. It seems like the kind of person who would be motivated by this kind of hurdle-jumping is the kind of person who doesn't really want it that much anyway, like a law-abiding citizen who is briefly considering self-defense.

>one water balloon caused one kid to get wet
>50 water balloons caused one kid to get wet
>water balloons are banned and kids smuggle water balloons into the playground and one kid gets wet.
So a muthafucka gonna get wet no matter what you do. Sheeeeeiiiiiit.

Attached: 1376978409008.jpg (827x628, 85K)