How does it feel knowing that you're all going to hell? If you don't support open borders, yours going to burn forever

How does it feel knowing that you're all going to hell? If you don't support open borders, yours going to burn forever.

Attached: 1542316672143.png (649x552, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUCFxvjDJr4
youtube.com/watch?v=WAP-WvdjSqw
youtube.com/watch?v=PO_ptEOYFpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bible also says a lot of interesting things on homosexuality and women-

Attached: 1542127778477.jpg (534x401, 36K)

Are the refugees going to go home to their shitty country once the crisis is over?

What's yours point? /pol is going to heaven on those matters. All you need to do is to take that one last step to open the borders and win your rewards

What crisis? They don't need a crisis to come in. Jesus accepts all

>letting in heathens
i somehow doubt christianity would be in favour of that.

Unfortunately, Christianity isn't Islam and the Bible is not the Quran.

SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-15_20-39-39.png (675x272, 29K)

Wat

Islam has nothing to do with this. Jesus loves all

>flag
Of course it's a fucking leaf.

The new right isn't controlled by Jewish fairy tales or Semitic slave morality.

Attached: 1541885144303.jpg (960x720, 125K)

LOL Democrats, constantly slam Christianity until something comes along they agree with.

It’s true that racism is bad yes. But it is the jews who have an obligation to aliens not us, my ancestors weren’t foreigners in Aegypt. #Loxism #openbordersforisrael

Attached: E67A0EB4-C5E0-4226-A743-374C5CB1B1C4.png (640x1136, 452K)

Theres rules about being an immigrant
If we are supposed to treat people in such a way then theres rules about acting to be treated that way

Persecution is not necessarily a crisis. Anyway, Jesus would not stop economic migrants either

LOL Memeflags, constantly slam Conservatism until something comes along they agree with.

This shit is why I'm atheist. To believe in the Christian god is to have the dagger of tolerant Christendom in your back and your balls in the vice of the New Testament

Attached: 1541260236955.jpg (328x328, 46K)

Makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=oUCFxvjDJr4

Attached: judeo-christian.jpg (1649x839, 137K)

the bible says that jews are the sons of satan too
and the text where it says that is red
and if you don't know what red text means because you're a lib and therefore retarded, it means it's Jesus talking

John 10:1
womp womp

Attached: 1541892433987m.jpg (1024x782, 246K)

What's the point going to heaven when shitskins just emigrate from purgatory?

“You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife or his male servant or his female servant or his ox or his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor.”
fuck outta here

Man it would be super funny to crucify this Giles Fraser guy. Do you think he would get the irony?

You must be a moron to not have understood that its not how that works by now. Avoid the oven while you can.

>listen to the bible on refugees
>dont listen to the bible on gays

>the bible says that jews are the sons of satan too
>and the text where it says that is red
Meme scholarship doesn't count. Shove that rainbow up your ass, bigot. Real love is the only message that counts

>Meme scholarship doesn't count. Shove that rainbow up your ass, bigot. Real love is the only message that counts
>Th-That wasn't the real Bible, b-bigots!
Fucking kek, pottery.

I'm not even going to read this thread, it'll just be regressivist Catholic-wannabe larpers trying to pretend that Christian ethics aren't responsible for modern liberalism.

I may burn forever, but you'll burn first. Kike.

Tough talk. Your furnace lasts minutes. God's lasts a lifetime. I know which one I fear more. If you're smart, you will too. Choose love. Save yourself while you can. Serius est quam cogitas.

Why wouldn't he? Isn't he against the sin of Greed and Envy?

Well, those refugees generally speaking do not covet their neighbours stuff, mainly because their neighbouring countries are shitholes too.
They want those all from the countries literally on the other side of the world..

Maybe you should read the picture in the OP at least. Retard.

>fraser
how bout you KYS my ass

Attached: 1541915687958.jpg (480x457, 32K)

As Christians it is not our role to be slaves but to lift our lesser bretheren from slavery. Jesus was white and he said to kill those who disobeyed his laws “bring them to me and slay them” and to hate too. Abraham was white as well.

Son I probably forgot more than you know. As a Christian it is my duty to slaughter Muslims. Do yo know why? Of course you don't. Because you are retarded.

If they were offered a place to stay in work in Mexico and they rejected it, they aren't refugees

>Family video
Holy fucking kek nice

'Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.'

Actually, no. But, I would suggest they FOLLOW THE LAWS OF THE NATIONS THEY ARE LEANING ON, and apply for asylum in Mexico, which has been offered to them.
They aren't peaceful refugees fleeing war, disease, or famine. They are a violent mob which wishes to settle our lands permanently, without our permission.

/thread

When the Jews had trouble, they went to Egypt, because it was the closest nation that could help them.
They didn't travel to Babylon as refugees.

>Son I probably forgot more than you know. As a Christian it is my duty to slaughter Muslims. Do yo know why? Of course you don't. Because you are retarded.
OK cletus

It says treat the foreigner IN your land with hospitality, doesn't say you have to let them in in the first place.

Good thing we have separation of church and state then. Funny how you only bring that up when it's conveeeeeenient.

it was talking about israel

Alright I'll give you that assuming the common interpretation of neighbor. But neighbor can also mean fellow human being.

Don't you remember when they walked through Babylon and traveled to India? Totally was in Breezy 3:13. India was all like "wtf"? and the Jews were like "one peeps." So India thew catapults of shit at their caravan, and Tripsy got pissed and dropped 300 vials of pure liquid LSD in their water supply before they left, and India has never been the same.

In fairness that kind of doesn't make sense. If you don't let foreigners in, that you won't have foreigners in your land to treat hospitality.
What it doesn't say is that you must make foreigners into CITIZENS. Because they remain foreigners in YOUR land

GOD separated the peoples at the tower of babel only satan wants them reunited under his command.

one world government and one world religion.

no borders

Jews hate Jesus

Attached: 18165995.png (881x703, 138K)

Do you believe that we organize laws for a reason?
Do you believe that people who will violently break laws are peaceful?

youtube.com/watch?v=WAP-WvdjSqw
Spics threw stones at a helicopter.

definitely trust this guy and his opinions on christianity
faggot

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 08.57.28.png (1129x417, 113K)

This is exactly what the Bible says for those who understand the meaning of prophetic beasts and mutli-headed beasts.
It means many nations, working together was one entity.

what does it mean exactly?

Jesus threw the kikes out of the temple. He clearly didn't shy away from using force to protect private property

No, it's not, you fucking kikes. It says to treat the foreigner as your native born. THE NATIVE BORN ARE HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD OF LAWS AND RULES THAN THE FUCKING DEMOCRATS AND RINOS DO FOR THE ILLEGALS. THE FOREIGNER IS ALSO NOT SUPPOSED TO STAY IN THE LAND BUT ONLY PASS THROUGH IT. IF YOU DON'T QUIT TRYING TO TWIST THE SCRIPTURE TO FIT YOUR POLITICAL BIAS, I'M GOING TO SMITE YOU DOWN YOU RATS.

Has he sold all that he has to follow christ?

When he does that ill start believeing his assenine literalist interpretation.

What magazine would publish this retardedness?

The caravan and immigrants to Europe are not refugees, they're invaders

I'm a pegan so according to christ cucks I'm going to hell anyway (can't be worse than this) so fuck it, fuck you, and fuck the parasites.

>he thinks Christians follow everything in the Bible word for word and are incapable of having their own interpretations and independent thoughts
Ask me how I know you're a plebbitor

Attached: 1540258996190.png (1110x1534, 226K)

>193579037
I'm a white homosexual with a black boyfirend. i think we should let the refugees into america becasue everyone deserves the america dreams. america is a nation built by immigrants and the more we have the stronger we become.

btw im not afraid of muslim becasue they arn't the ones saying i shouldn't marry my black boyfriend. its the whtie christians saying that. they are the ones trying to take away women's rights and demonizing black people

the white race is cancer

america was built with slavery and genocide

*drops mic*

These poor helpless women have no chance in their own nation. They could get killed!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=PO_ptEOYFpw

THEY AREN"T FUCKING REFUGEES. THEY ARE ECONOMIC MIGRANTS. ALSO, YOU DONT HAVE TO LET THEM IN, YOU CAN HELP THEM FROM A DISTANCE, IN FACT, YOU CAN HELP FAR MORE OF THEM THAT WAY.

serious question here,

is making poor people think that everything will get better after they die the ultimate form of kikery?
>yes goyim don't worry, you dont need money or any of that stuff, you'll get to live in heaven for eternity!
>also don't steal from me goyim, even though I stole from you, that is a sin!

Attached: 1540354314095.jpg (908x539, 71K)

>You are to have the same law for the foreigner and the native-born. I am the LORD your God. (Lev.24:22)
Sharia advocates BTFO
>Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.(Lev 24:16)
Jesus is Lord.

Rake

Nope

Oof

Attached: 20180918_131730.png (536x418, 172K)

If we let them in then we can kill homos, right?

Fairs fair.

>homo
Thanks for wasting our precious supply of antibiotics you walking disease laboratory.
>muslims accept homos
as the drunk frat boy accepts water-ballons and other novel shit you can drop off a rooftop.
>white race
built the machine you're writing on
>america slavery and genocide
on two groups of people that didn't even have the fucking Wheel when Europeans showed up.

Also, Euro's learned African slave trade from Muslims, and Mohammad was a white guy who said satan looked ethopian.

Attached: STD.gif (960x450, 13K)

Wrong.
Also the bible is not the koran, It is neither a direct word of god nor a civil code.

>red text

Attached: bea.png (907x1136, 642K)

Ooh look another atheist trying to use biblical arguments against people who have actual read the bible.

Attached: 498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.png (325x325, 136K)

Attached: christcucks.jpg (2550x1188, 473K)

and slaves

Don't you know people selectively interpret the bible, kike? Go count your shekels.

We'll be sharing Hell together than. You guys get buggered in the ass for 40 years then die of AIDS and we get to live in peace for 70 years.

We need to get a quote from the Torah that discusses allowing outsiders into your lands and use it against the kikes, since they seem intent on using the Bible against us.

Attached: 7a4fgfgfgfgf.png (450x290, 212K)

Actually the Bible says one who sneaks in the sheep pen and not through the gate is a thief

Why even bother being a Christian though if you can decide yourself how your religion works?

No... PROTESTANTS "selectively interpret" the Bible.

The one true Christian Church counts both scripture and tradition equally important

>muh synagogue of Satan meme
Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are, as everything in the Gospel it is vague and contradictory
So you randomly have decided that the synagogue of Satan is the modern Jews, as if that would change anything at all
Jesus himself said that the world is of Satan, and he made it quite clear that the only way to oppose "Satan" is by opposing the World. Which is INSANE if your main concerns are the survival of a WORLDY civilization into the far future. A concern that Christianity makes completely pointless
Why are you even here? You have no skin on this game. According to you, the Jewish War God will WIN no matter what and slay your enemies
There is nothing on the line for Christians
They gave up on this Universe
Europe being Islamic or not is completely IRRELEVANT for a christians that believes in the plan of God
The plan which promised that God would come back after 1000 years of oppression and persecution of his followers
A christians wanting to oppose the oppression of his people is going against God's plan
And it is not some sort of twisted interpretation by the Pope or evil catholics:

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

1000 yrs+ of kicking muslims out of christian lands and now an atheist is going to tell us how clear the bible is

fuck this world I want off

Well as not a Christian it's my role to tell you silly sheep of a strange and foreign shepherd that you're also a member of our blood and blood matters more than the ink of your scriptures.
>Abraham was white
Maybe in the sense that Semitic peoples are of the Caucasoid super-race, but they're not Indo-Aryans, not Europids. Abraham was from friggan Ur.
I don't know that Jesus existed as more than a symbol, I'm afraid. I mean, a really good symbol and one I respect to a degree, but still a symbol.

>side window ain't friendly!
BTFO!
/thread

He won't respond to you. He's a faggot.

Yeah, then Joseph masturbated into a ficus in front of Pharaoh's wife in typical perverse Jewish fashion.

The Bible doesn't say that. You can't provide a source because no such passage exists.

This. 100%

Stop conflating Lutheranism/Protestantism with all other forms of Christianity.

Catholics and Orthodox do not allow for such silly re-interpretations and place a huge important on the tradition of Christian faith through the lives of its Saints.
Stop being such an idiot you Scando scum.

ya think this guy has ever been to church

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
>Matthew 10:23
When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Leviticus 19:33-34)
He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Deuteronomy 10:18-19)
When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner.
>(Leviticus 19:9-10)
Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Exodus 23:9)

I haven't yielded my soul to jewish demons so i'm not going to hell, unlike the jews, christcucks and muslims.
enjoy having your spiritual assholes shredded by demons of Babylon while my afterlife is very comfily removed from your semitic shit death-cults. If anything I'll be joining the spirit-armies which march out to smash the kike devils sometime in the eternal future.

hey goyim this group of europeans who have no semitic backgrounds are definitely real jews to imply otherwise is anti semitic

It is a symbol of Oppression for Christians as well. A reminder of just how bad it can get if people have no self-control.