I'm not racist

You're not a racist are you user?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NnMbYSrq-ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=ynr_9h8cuHk
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ
mega.nz/#!fiIwXa7Y!xKZYse7lHRL-_c6jUg2A_NB0qLj2CnuORrtO-ITrNNw
youtube.com/watch?v=5MsTeEDq3U4
youtube.com/watch?v=_r4CMmaYv_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_pbkRjFHyx8
youtube.com/watch?v=Uf35anBFj-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm racist and I'm God damn proud of it.

>I'm not racist
>Yea, you iz raciss
>Oh sorry
>Hug

Everyone is racist

That is unironically a powerful video.

I'm a contrarian so yes I'm powerfully racist and not gay

It’s powerful if you’re an NPC conservicuck

youtube.com/watch?v=NnMbYSrq-ZY

Attached: 094f365f-041c-4c20-830b-0dea753a077e.png (503x608, 252K)

>put truths about blacks in rap form
>proceed to defend and deflect these truths
>victim mentality lyrics
>pulls some kumbaya bullshit out at the end
I hate these fake ass positive rappers more than the usually piece of shit rappers.

Stellar video. One of my favs of his.

i treat everyone with respect that i meet, doesnt matter the color. but i certainly dont relax

youtube.com/watch?v=ynr_9h8cuHk

Attached: I2018-11-14AGM PM 009.png (1226x708, 346K)

Anyone who says white people aren't allowed agency or a destiny is a racist.

might have a good point, but...

Attached: try-a-salad-fatfuck.jpg (1296x944, 84K)

I reject your bourgeois classification.
Nigger.

>You're not a racist are you user?
Depends on what you mean by racist.
It's a socially charged term with many definitions.
Dictionary - Of or pertaining to race.
MLK - Judging someone solely by their skin color
Liberal - If you're white then you're racist.

Most people use the MLK definition and under that definition I'm not racist.

Attached: Welfare vs Housaing Assistance.jpg (1054x356, 58K)

Did you watch the ending? It starts out like it might be alright, but does a quick fucking 180

>my great grandma was a slave

Are people retarded enough to believe that? There haven't been slaves for a 150 years, that's way more than a couple generations.

Attached: 1484287199023.gif (292x323, 1.16M)

>I'm not racist
I don’t care about black people’s problems anymore.
I no longer care about the special set of issues that many black people hold so near and dear and that seem to define them as a group.
I’m simply worn out with them. Exhausted by their constant demands, their neediness, their helplessness, their hypocrisy, their never ending problems, their inability to take advantage of the myriad opportunities practically delivered to them, their ungratefulness, their refusal to take responsibility for their own lives or accept the consequences of their actions.

Attached: 1466136060051.jpg (360x521, 18K)

I’ve just thrown in the towel.
I can’t keep caring about problems that I obviously can’t do anything about.
Especially when they have brought at least some of it on themselves, or when they won’t make the lifestyle changes necessary to succeed or to overcome or avoid their problems.

There comes a point, where I just quit listening. When racist graffiti is discovered on a college campus, or on a black person’s house, my reaction is no longer outrage, disgust, and sympathy for a victim of a hate crime. It’s outrage and disgust alright, and it comes a few days later when it is almost always revealed to be yet another racial hoax perpetrated by black people.
I don’t want to hear them tearfully recounting that heartrending moment when they “discovered” some mean white KKK member had snuck into their laundry room, completely unseen and invisible to video cameras, to scribble “Trump ’16” and “Die niggers” on the wall. At this point, I’ve tuned out everything because this is shilled 24/7.

Attached: 1466136079330.jpg (372x521, 15K)

I no longer excuse or rationalize violence, criminality, laziness, indolence, careless babymaking, willful dependency or degeneracy among blacks any more.
If you’re a thief who doesn’t support his child, and spends his days drinking and whining about how his life sucks, your black skin doesn’t get you a pass.
You’re just as much of a piece of shit as your fellow white bum. Doesn’t equality feel good?

Attached: 1466136095332.jpg (376x521, 28K)

Perhaps it’s the hyper-sensitivity, the arrogant and unabashed racism toward other races, and the self-entitlement. Could be the willingness to drop everything to riot, loot, burn and destroy personal and public property, menace, threaten and physically attack innocent white people. Or the propensity towards cowardly mob attacks on vulnerable whites, especially the elderly, women, any white person they catch alone and defenseless.

70 years ago or more, white men did beat up or occasionally murder blacks they suspected of wrongdoing…just as they did to other whites who “needed killin'”. Vigilante “justice” was an injustice, nobody argues the point. It was wrong, and the civil rights era exposed these as shameful and reprehensible acts. Black and whites marched together and lobbied their political leaders to put a stop to racial injustice, to shame those guilty of racism, and to codify and enforce equal rights for all.
A noble and righteous cause, one which was long overdue.
But here it is 50 years later, the president, attorney general, and a disproportionate percentage of the top government executives are black. The mayors, commissioners, police chiefs, and other local adminstrators in most, if not all, major cities are also black. Black Run America has not brought prosperity to its constituents, rather, its Democratic policies, programs and spending have driven once majestic and prosperous cities into bankruptcy, decay and abandonment.

Attached: funwblacks43-denny.webm (640x470, 2.93M)

I just can’t bring myself to feel for the people who scrawl vulgar graffiti on the sides of stately brownstones, or who break the subtly rippled glass that a craftsman, white or black, had carefully glazed in an ornate linteled window a hundred thirty years ago. There’s no part of me that yearns to reach out to people throwing garbage onto what had been a tidy, manicured patch of decorative greenery flanking a grand marble entrance with exquisitely carved doors.
I just don’t have it in me, anymore. I do wonder what has become of the respectable, genteel families who were displaced by the social engineering policies of the New Deal, leaving their architectural legacy to the ravages of neglect and deliberate defacement.
I’ve left the “dialogue”, which turned out to be nothing more than a one-sided, accusatory tirade, berating me for unspecified harm I am to bear responsibility for, and denying me the right to respond with my own, civil point of view. There’s simply no point having “the conversation” any longer. You smugly assert that I have no right to my views because I can’t possibly know what it’s like to be black. Yet you claim in the same breath, to be the arbiter, the expert on my own race, and therefore I have no right to speak for myself. So, have your own “dialogue” with yourself. I’m out.

Attached: funwblacks40-unitarians-in-nola.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

No matter what I do, no matter what I say, you say my whiteness makes me racist. Fine, you say I’m “racist”. I don’t care anymore.
I’m sure there are those who will say in rebuttal that they are “tired of” being the victims of racism every walking minute of their lives. And to this, I say…”Ok, I am willing to accept that you are being victimized by the inherent racism absorbed by simply being in proximity to white people. But you must accept that my response will be to avoid you, and to decline to involve myself in your issues, lest my whiteness somehow damage you further.”

Attached: funwblacks759-Walmart-Tyrone-on-the-prowl-for-purses.webm (480x298, 1.96M)

Wow, you didn't take anything from the whole video.

No it doesn't.

It shows two points of view and both people forming a mutual understanding.

>underage kids: the video

Everyone with half a brain in this world is racially aware. If you're "not racist" you're playing with half a deck and deserve to lose.

Attached: 1542279992458.jpg (533x539, 36K)

tl;dr
niggers are worse than worthless; they're toxic
and yes, Virginia, all blacks ARE NIGGERS

How?
Try actually reproaching a black. Don't just disagree with them, press the challenge.

>, you can ALWAYS find niggers behaving exactly the same.
***Blacks will NEVER acknowledge they are wrong
*******when confronted on what they did wrong you will get
> "DinDuNuffin" - didn't do the negative thing that you probably have proof of them doing
> escalate volume/hysterics - never raising the debate (evidence), just their voice and threat level
> when DinDu runs its course - claim racism. Racisms is the only thing that can explain the predicament they are in (being caught for doing wrong)
These are the ONLY responses they have. Its a 1-2 playbook that is old as time, itself

all these videos show the same behavior over and again and not lead one to conclusions about what kind of people these are?
blacks interacting with other blacks in "black communities"
>Around blacks at a mall in Atlanta
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
>Working at a Dollar Store
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
>Groundskeeper at an Apartment community
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
>Around blacks a bodega in Detroit
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
All over the country and black people act the same in hundreds of videos

Attached: funwblacks64-gimmedat.webm (352x640, 1.39M)

>people

Attached: funwblacks172-Nigger-Credit-Card-Retard.webm (408x480, 2.85M)

I only hate niggers,gooks,mud ppl,Italians,Jews,idiots and assholes.

>You're not a racist are you user?
yes, because I have an IQ great than 40
There is completely nothing wrong with being racist.

>racist

Attached: 1534170965164.jpg (729x760, 96K)

Nah.

I only hate people who live outside of their nation.

You're proud that you're an ignorant, prejudiced cunt?

Eat a bullet retard.

If the message is that both sides have reasonable perspectives and legitimate grievances then this is totally fine

Trouble is only the last half are acknowledged

>It was wrong, and the civil rights era exposed these as shameful and reprehensible acts. Black and whites marched together and lobbied their political leaders to put a stop to racial injustice, to shame those guilty of racism, and to codify and enforce equal rights for all.
A noble and righteous cause, one which was long overdue.

LMAO even after that long tirade you still expose yourself as a cuckold who has learned nothing

based

No I only hate people that don't assimilate. Faggot.

>prejudiced

I'm desperately searching for a large video collection of white people behaving like impulsive, savage beasts in society.
All I can find is this +780 webm collection of BLACKs pulling civilization down to barbaric levels, that includes a compilation of them that is 7 hour video

>mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ

VIDEO -> mega.nz/#!fiIwXa7Y!xKZYse7lHRL-_c6jUg2A_NB0qLj2CnuORrtO-ITrNNw

Attached: funwblacks25tulane.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

>cucker carlson

Attached: 1518401347380.jpg (866x900, 124K)

>people that don't assimilate

Attached: 1511849638835.jpg (530x970, 179K)

It shows two points of view? It shows a fat cuck begging a nog not to call him names because his sister is a coal burner. Then the nog says "Whatever man, you still raciss cause my grandmama and I know what you think when you say words I don't like. We say nigger, but when you say it there is a secret meaning behind it so you can't say it." And fat white cuck says"ok, sorry." The fat bastard is the perfect example of what America has become. A worthless nest of fat fucks and race mixers. But hey, your gonna be a chinese colony in a few decades, so who gives a fuck.

He's doing the best he can given the circumstances of his employment. If you would you rather have nothing but ranch guzzling faggots like Mike Enoch on our side then go right ahead but it won't gain any ground.

Attached: 1541781445741.png (112x112, 14K)

yea. i am racist. fuck that white red neck and niggers and jews and beaners and sand niggers and poos. i cant stand any of them. in not even that much of a fan of native americans honestly and dont get me started on australian abos. those things arent even higher order primates. its like a fucking ape some one shaved then beat with a ugly stick

>be me
>standing in line at gas station
>noble native American is chimping out because he's already drunk and cashier won't sell him more firewater
>fucker is holding up the line
>raise my voice and say "she told you no you dirty prairie nigger, get the fuck out of the way already"
>he turns and gives me the dirtiest look I've ever received
>I remain impassive
>he walks to the door, occasionally looking back and mouthing something at me
>everyone watches in stunned silence
>the door closes behind him and I step to the counter, the air crackling with my unleashed power
>I pay for my gas and beef jerky
>the cashier says "thanks for that" and blushes
>I was a hero that day

Attached: 1539723918708m.jpg (1024x575, 58K)

haha lol this nigger trying to use a dollar as a credit card

>what is cherry picking
Typical yank talks in violence rather than reason

user those videos are long and horrible I can help you though
youtube.com/watch?v=5MsTeEDq3U4
youtube.com/watch?v=_r4CMmaYv_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_pbkRjFHyx8

>They didn't even clap
Poor user maybe next time.

Have you ever met a black person in your life?
Go online right now to World Star and see for yourself how they represent themselves.

this never happened

Racism is a myth

No, I am not racist.
It may sound basic but i judge character instead of race but I carry a pocket knife anyway at all situations just in case

>cherry picking
800 readily available videos = cherry picking

Attached: 1510405256522.png (627x766, 413K)

Racist here. Not the case before midterms. Thanks guys.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (645x793, 37K)

gonna need to see a cuck licence for that post nigel

Attached: 1542152677244.jpg (538x808, 191K)

I don't really care user
it's a meaningless term

nah m8

Attached: WereSorryAndShitm8.jpg (977x1075, 113K)

Attached: DWDN3gfVQAAzAiN.jpg (829x701, 109K)

Whats wrong with being racist?

I am, and proud of the fact that I am :)

i dont want to be racist but unfortunately i observe patterns. i do try to treat individuals as just that, but groups will be judged on the empirical evidence of their intelligence and behavior.

>typical emasculated bong not realizing that violence makes the world go round
ngl joyner lucas is fire and rap is sadly a powerful medium in modern pop culture, but there is no reconciliation possible bt whites and blacks if whites are denied self determination desu

Attached: 1540480448292.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Agree strongly with you both.

Your entire "nation" has been soaked in atrazine for over a century.

Why does he explaining himself? It's common knowledge that leftards are biggest racists in this country.

This came out forever ago. What’s crazy to me is it’s written by a nigger and the white dude is fucking SCATHING... then the niggers is like “fuck you I’m a nigger, let me rubbdat back boi”

Sometimes I wonder how these actors live with themselves.

whether they care to admit it everyone is a bit racist. racism doesnt have to be negative stereotypes either, neutral/positive stereotypes exist.
picture this, its late at night you are walking alone and you see a group of black males in your path, are you hesitant to approach? if they called you over would you come talk to them?
if it was a bunch of white guys would you feel the same way? clothing and attitude has some play in this but race is a big factor, i feel most people would respond to the situation differently depending on race
do i hate someone for their skincolor alone? no i give everyone a chance to show themselves as a respectable individual, but when they show themselves to be part of some retarded groupthink i lose respect. people who cant make their own minds and are part of groups that think for them i cant stand

youtube.com/watch?v=Uf35anBFj-4

yes i am racist, anyone who calls you racist
is forcing you to accept them, rape needs
force.

you know what happens to racist right?

Attached: train sheeeit.jpg (484x247, 39K)

>why don't niggers take care of their kids and pay taxes?
>why dont you wh*te muhfuggas eat fried chiken and bbq??

>somehow people think these are equivalent grievances and its "powerful"

Are you getting butt fucked again by your wife's bull britard

I am racist in that I think races are different. I don't believe a race's value is innate, nor do I think any one race is better than another by some objective measure.

I am racist because I prefer the company of my own racial group for the sense of safety and continuity that creates.

So yes, I am a racist.

Attached: 1541818852627.jpg (867x2832, 593K)

Isn't racism believing one race is better than the other, rather than not wanting to be with nigs and vice versa?

Racism is being white

"racism" has no real meaning (anymore) since it's been used ubiquitously in every imaginable context where someone disagrees with "liberal" and "progressive" ideas

What is a racist?

Is looking out for your own racial interests racist?

Is racism bad?

I think any man of any race would be a fool not to be. everything is based off of race, the family the community and the nation all in some way center around race and culture.

Every color in its place, an ethnic home for every race.

no thats supremacism you faggot, racism is nationalism but instead of your country its your race

Whiteguy:
>calmly delivered legitimate grievances
Nigger:
>Ooga booga fuck this table fuck this chair fuck your hat fuck reee Tupac was good reeeee

I'm not a racist the same way I'm not an anti-semite: I just don't like people who are trying to destroy my country.

You can't be racist to an animal

How is tolerance, compassion and nonviolence treating your homeland, Britboy?

I heard Londinistan has installed several designated shitting streets for your lovely society.