Why do NPCs fear pedophilia so much?

Why do NPCs fear pedophilia so much?

Attached: lb.png (720x883, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bZWSp2DeYto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/10

Everybody hates kidfuckers, from NPC to Mensa members.

Should be legal to torture them.

What the fuck bro? If you support fucking pedos report yourself to the police please

Gas the Kikes

Attached: 1541795860361.gif (300x153, 68K)

Nice reverse psychology kiddy fucker, I hope they catch you soon so you can be 'The Kid' in prison

>Not all pedophiles are sexual predators
Nothing against this statement, pedophiles are still subhumans though

It’s objectively ctively wrong.

This is why I want paganism to return to Europe. Christianity and Islam, as Abrahamic religions, enable this nonce bullshit, whereas in the pagan world these faggots would have their backs carved open, their ribs ripped out, and would be left to bleed out as a sacrifice to the Gods. This pedophilia bullshit is gross and not acceptable at all.

youtu.be/bZWSp2DeYto

>supports pedos
>gay flag
checks out

Attached: Lefty memes.gif (750x1250, 116K)

pedophiles are degenerate garbage.

They also hate thieves, murderers and drug dealers, how can they be so close minded?

reported to fbi for being a pedo

More like this.
> you're a Russian bot.
> ...
> No you're an NPC

why would you put sexual identity in the same category as thieves murderers and drug dealers?

You can attempt to justify anything with this meme. It's a broken meme

They are stealing the children's innocence...

NPCs rarely get anything right, this is one of those times.

not all pedophiles are sexual predators

Because the media, celebrities, and education system all say that pedophiles are the scum of the Earth. And they're right, for once.

righteous indignation is not fear. You're right not all pedophiles are child molesters but all child molesters are pedophiles. Pedophilia is immoral and disgusting but not illegal because thoughts should not be illegal.

>npc misunderstands the npc meme
It’s like the word “fascist”. Both sides use it without knowing what the fuck it means.

All pedos should be fed to alligators. Anyone who disagrees should neck themselves.

more like:

>i believe that you must an autonomous propaganda dissemination system because you harbor views different from mine on the internet

VS

>You have no language based introspection. That lack of inner dialogue makes you highly susceptible to neurolinguistic programming

Git fukt, NPC scum

Just take all the furries and pedos and release them into a nature preserve and allow people to pay to hunt them and the profits go toward the wall or make a wish foundation it something.

Because young wives produce strong children. This is why autism and other mental diseases are so prominent in whites while in places where you can still bang teenagers these things are almost unheard of.

Attached: feministshateloli.png (1447x623, 93K)

FPBP

Thats what a pedo would say.

If they're pedophiles, but don't act on it, then there's no visible difference between them and a regular dude. For all intents and purposes, they're a regular person. If they're pedophiles and act on it, they're child rapists. There's no reason to call for "pedophile acceptance", since the only non-rapist pedophiles are those that don't show any signs of being pedophiles.

an NPC would be an autonomous propaganda dissemination system that was programmed via neurolinguistic programming. So pretty much the same thing.

/thread
high age of consent is necessary for the incels and stacy production

Attached: 1532149883929.jpg (550x547, 46K)

>So pretty much the same thing.
Except the people they call russian bots are people, while they actually lack inner dialogue.

It's like the party of cry-closets and play-dough calling us snowflakes, just doesn't work

/thread

Autism rates increasing is because women have entered the stressful workforce. Stress causes birth defects like autism, hypermasculinity, and hyperferritinemia.

So what happens then? Your ok with a 14 year old fuckboi stealing a 13 year olds innocence and leave the girl heartbroken after 2 weeks (and degrading her to be more of a whore)? OR let a mature 25 year old man marry a 13 year old, groom her to be the perfect mother and have 5 children? Fucking idiots. This was how it was done in the past but the jews with their retarded level spatial intelligence came in and changed all that. No wonder this (((society))) is promiscuous as fuck with divorce rates over 50% because even the men are stupid.

Attached: mentally-challenged-kumar.jpg (250x250, 25K)

>no you

Look how the NPC cries out with his pre-scripted dialogue as he stabs at you

> if person doesn't show
> I don't know
> If I down't know
> It isn't true

Mental capacity of a neanderthal.

You just explained a mental illness.

1/10
Too obvious

>Your ok with a 14 year old fuckboi stealing a 13 year olds innocence and leave the girl heartbroken after 2 weeks
You mean growing up?
>OR let a mature 25 year old man marry a 13 year old, groom her to be the perfect mother and have 5 children?
Muhammad detected

*hyperfemininity

THIS is why americas divorce rate is literally over 50% with a white birthrate of 1.6 kids / woman. All your ancestors did this before the (((sexual revolution))). I'll say it again, todays men are STUPID.

>so you're okay with Drumpf literally separating children from their FUCKING PARENTS!??
>what is protecting your family

How do you not see the similarities between the Russian bot meme and the NPC meme? I think the Russian bot meme is stupid. I also think the NPC meme is stupid.

this is how it was done in early america you goys are stupid

Attached: 1541127310222.jpg (611x608, 168K)

Not all paedophiles abuse children. Not all serial killer fantasists kill. Not all racists lynch blacks. Do you get it yet Nicholas?

>You mean growing up?
Growing up into a roastie whore maybe.

Are you angry nobody will let you perform homosexual reproduction by pozzing their 8 year old son, fagflag? Are things slowing down at your local rest area?

Not just america, the romans did it, vikings did it, even hunter gatherer niggers did it. And this is why I hate the spatially challenged jews for changing this system. Fuck the (((sexual revolution))).