Was it all a dream?

Was it all a dream?

Attached: aestheticpeak.jpg (960x638, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uyoGimCmCwU&bpctr=1542333652
youtube.com/watch?v=WvsLfkStFdU
youtube.com/watch?v=XU6g5Qnj0cE
youtube.com/watch?v=bxRY1EMsHrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope, that all happened. There are several different places and regimes they'd rather you not know about.

Attached: Remember Rhodesia.jpg (780x438, 101K)

World war two is a complete fabrication

Get fucking redpilled son

Attached: 1541039287880.jpg (1612x5396, 3.04M)

I have dreamed a dream. And now that dream is gone from me

it lived in many places all over the european history and soul, like ancient rome, and even more recently

Attached: portugal-09_1_MP_v.jpg (1024x1017, 478K)

This, American industralists financed hitlers rise to power to fight bolshevism.

They financed both sides.

It was all a meme

Based Portugal. Our sole western allies in the bush war

Attached: Portguese colonial war.jpg (1856x1264, 662K)

>living in a place where everybody looks the same.
really boring for me, as someone who has been in cities with too many germans..

Yooooo, some heavy shit right there son. Saved.

Glad you're happy in the jungle, please don't ever come up

Pretty sure those are Irish mercenaries.

Yo, drop some more iceberg redpills son.

pretty sure your situation is not better than us. at least where I live it's still 90% white.

It was real
youtube.com/watch?v=uyoGimCmCwU&bpctr=1542333652

Attached: Clipboard01.png (1279x674, 1.21M)

youtube.com/watch?v=WvsLfkStFdU
The Reich will rise again, and the world will know he was right. People are waking up all over the world, of every race, color and creed, to the lies of the Jew.

World War One was metaphysical music video perpetrated by group Z-64

Attached: 1541908543531.png (750x493, 267K)

No it wasn't, stop making shit up. I'm only interested in actual redpills. Don't waste my time.

You're uninitiated young one

Sorry to break it to you, but those monkeys with dyed blond hair are not white

Attached: sdbvs.jpg (564x441, 37K)

No, but it was a LIE. The Nazi's never existed, nor the Jews. They were all tools that are used against YOU in psychodeath hatred. You are under assault every day, your mind is not wholly your own. Bring surgery against your tissue, and cut away the weakness implanted therein. Call out to the LORD, call out to the angels, and be made in the image of the SHAPE.

Heed!

Attached: Black Lake.png (1000x1100, 273K)

>irish mercenaries
>portuguese colonial wars

are you nuts?

In the tournament of history, the strongest survive and the weak perish. This game has already played out. The commies destroyed the nazis and took home the gold. Your golden boy took the cowards way out with cyanide and lead.

no they aren't faggot hitler was a total cunt

He's thinking of the congo I'm pretty sure. These are portuguese.

Attached: Portuguese Colonial War.jpg (500x341, 75K)

It was all a dream, I used to read Word Up! magazine. Salt-n-Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine

Attached: biggie.jpg (225x225, 8K)

More like a nightmare, Nazis killed untold millions of innocent peace loving people.

I used to read volkischer magazine

Jews were not people, even if the Nazis DID exist! Killing holograms is no different than dispelling a LIE

Yes, those are.

But this look too White to be Portuguese imo, besides i remember seeing the pic before in google images and it said something about them being Irish mercenaries, notice the beard style of the guy up front.

Who killed Biggie?

This man is a hologram

You're basing your whole premise on the assumption that "innocent" people even exist. I believe that everyone's a combatant, read James Mason's SIEGE and become a sociopathic ubermensch.

Oh, he should have let the commies capture him so they could parade him around like a circus freak. You're right.

You can tell from the uniform. The irish were in Katanga about a decade before the Angolan/mozambique wars got into full swing.

Attached: Hope of Africa.png (1225x890, 141K)

There's plenty of pure Germans and Italians and even Portuguese and Spaniards in Brazil, other European races too.

This board has a problem: impotent losers like pic related. Press them on any of these important areas of self improvement and they squeal louder than a democrat voter on the eve of the 2016 election. How can they be unfucked and whipped into shape?

Attached: absolute_state_of_pol.jpg (728x500, 90K)

No it was a documentary you watched on History channel

Uniform means nothing, mercenaries will wear anything. Especially in Africa. And this could be the few irish mercenaries that participated in the war. Again, this dudes don't look Portuguese to me, maybe the guy on the left.

Provide ultimate meaning or shut the fuck up, you pleb. Jow Forums is INTP central, you NPC.

>Wants others to fight for him
>Can’t fight for himself

I hope you're not really this dumb, then again this is Jow Forums.

Then again, they could be the few Portus who actually look White.

>ebola worship

Attached: 1532265789306.png (272x367, 61K)

>MG42
>G3s
>Lizard camo
Pretty sure they're Portugese.

Attached: 1451262846672.jpg (1119x1571, 330K)

Yeah i guess, i dunno. Who cares.

Cross the border to my country and you'd have found quite a few whites. not anymore.

Attached: RH139.jpg (550x370, 69K)

>Was it all a dream?
why do young men fantasize about being enslaved by government?

>read James Mason's SIEGE
NICE TRY FBI

When i think White the Portuguese are not the first thing that comes to mind, if you know what i'm saying. That's too bad gringo, guess i'll just have to keep moving North-Northwest. Can't let you have any safe spaces. Wheredawhitewimminat?

Both him and WLP are nihilist plebs, they don't even know about Jesus.

HAHA, typical American.

He glows. Also his book is garbage and a CIA recruiting tool.
Read Evola instead of that edgy shit.

r9pKUC
Raid this place if you want, these animefaggots are trying to make a Jow Forums vn

But do you have any ideia how portuguese people look pal? portuguese and spanish are white people-

Attached: rmy89_Portugal_portugm2_08a0vssq.jpg (1242x828, 400K)

Ya'll niggers don't even know about the Meloneheads, and i don't mean the ones in that urban legend ones either.

I love pyramids, that's why i had my bioengineered low IQ slaves build them all over the world. Even in Antarctica, it was warmer back then.

If i wanted nihilism i would listen to Nirvana. Evola was a neanderthal edgelord. What are you going to do when The Nazarene comes back?

Prove it.

Nah bro, even their best specimens are still not really White. Sorry.

all throughout history with revolutions there is an initial thrust that gets crushed by the old guard.
that was the nsdap.

lightning strikes twice. our new leader will not be as kind and forgiving as Adolph Hitler.

I mean White, sure the unmixed Portuguese are White but what does that mean? they still aren't Germans or Englishmen or uh, Swedes.

they are white (genetic fact), europeans do not look like you pal

Attached: 65g_PCA_2na1-n5_9orr0mn270.png (481x515, 14K)

Evola is better than Mason at least. He is a nihilist, not a sociopath.

feels like it sometimes, when i'm alone with my thoughts.

Attached: 1111-11a.png (1198x898, 2.18M)

lmao, or maybe it's all lost? i mean, why not?

That is some aesthetics right there.

Not all Whites are equal. And you're right they dont look like me, they look like my mom. I'm Arab/Iberian i look like a Syrian, same as my dad.

go fuck yourself kike you know full well there is a massive population of 100% white Italian-Port-Spanish stock people in Arg/Urug/south Brasil

Attached: 56face.png (834x746, 596K)

that image is haunting

Best rapper ever. Rapped about real life in the shitty NYC ghettos. Rap today is degenerate Jew shit.

checked, what is that image?

Yes. It was a pipe dream when you take on the Soviet Union and the United States at the same time. Dumb Hitler. Bad Hitler.

Attached: 1524327026859.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

Spanish and portugese are white in my book, atleast they were last time i went there.

It's all a dream. The illusionists wave a wand made out of "hollywood" over you.
youtube.com/watch?v=XU6g5Qnj0cE

Attached: 1535415767387.jpg (634x727, 66K)

HAHA, better and worse are subjective. Not being a sociopath simply means you're weaker, given that objectively speaking life is a competition.

This guy is unironically based and redpilled youtube.com/watch?v=bxRY1EMsHrE

That whole time period, back before TV got big and people spent all day inside.

Dictator who convinced an entire country that their current conditions were caused by jews and proceeded to try and conquer the entire world while killing millions of Europeans and Jews in forced labor camps. Hitler wasn't that cool of a guy

Eh, Meds are not really White.

And there's been some mixing bro, don't be fooled. Especially in Argentina and Brazil.

Straight up, there's some good shit there. I'll google it later, some of it i've heard before some of it is new. I'm sure a lot of is bullshit and just put there for the lulz, but you know, gotta check anyway.

Speaking of Jewish degenerates, listen to Necro.

>he was wrong because he killed a lot of people

Jow Forums is full of r selected NPCs nowadays.

No one, pretty much all celebrity deaths are hoaxes.

Attached: 1539494723591.jpg (640x505, 37K)

HAHA, i'm willing to bet they're not. Some Crip nigger capped 2pac because they got in a fight earlier. Makes sense, why would shit be complicated and spooky? this guys ran they mouth and made a lot of enemies, shit happens.

And some people look like other people, you know. I've seen guys that resemble me. "All those 2pac found alive in x" videos are bullshit imo, you can always tell the guy isn't 2pac.

Kurt Cobain was a nihilistic bipolar heroin addict liberal moron, he blew his brains out because he was depressed. Why does that not make sense to you? because he was famous? dude, they're just people, talented people but still just people.

I guess there's always the mystical aspect of things, always gotta give that some thought.

Sorry dude, there's no big grand arching conspiracy. You're not secretly interesting. You really are just a poor dumb ugly nobody, you're not one of the rich beautiful people. Life isn't about you. Sorry.

Go do what you can, i guess.

It was all a dream, I used to read Der Stürmer magazine. Heini-n-Joey and Heavy G.(oering) up in the limousine

Attached: 08087F48-0966-467E-A47C-AD62B2406FA1.jpg (650x365, 100K)

hugo boss

He actually didn’t design SS stuff, he just had the NSDAP license to produce their uniforms because he was up to their standards.

Everything we know about WW2 is wrong. Churchill was a Zionist puppet warmonger and Hitler was a gift from providence, building the pinnacle of white civilization.

RIP the dream

Attached: B3252150-6069-4619-A72E-CD085E981679.jpg (732x972, 196K)

JFK killed by the driver, little later, JFK killed himself. Kek

Fucking Wrestling is fake lol. Same category as XXXtentacion killed by demons, reptilians, flat earth, and Atlantis.

Never forget what they stole from you

Attached: 4BFFC507-7A52-4EF9-AA90-E52ED209E815.jpg (800x800, 382K)

fuck.

So who was the atelier?

what city was that? london after the blitz? need to brush up on history

The planet is dreaming

its a Leppo

>During the war, the German clothing factory that eventually became the international menswear powerhouse Hugo Boss produced thousands of SS and other uniforms;[3] with the black SS uniform having been designed by Karl Diebitsch and Walter Heck.
Kinda misleading, Hugo Boss was actually a really pretty small company at the time and NS stuff didn’t propel him to prominence or anything.
Dresden. You new senpai?

Attached: 2EFB9857-E878-4E0C-A4C7-79CE42D7E604.jpg (289x499, 70K)

/x/'s version of this is way better, and by way better I mean even more autistic.

no user. I was there as well. Have we all returned then?

>didn’t propel him to prominence or anything
ty
>You new senpai?
yes desu. what books should I read?