Seriously, how can I ever move forward from Indian stereotypes?

Raised in America but I think we suffer the most racism against us. I haven’t even stepped foot in India yet I’m always blamed for anything bad that an Indian does.

I can’t even cope online since everywhere I look including this site my ethnicity gets shat on. I’m genuinely depressed lol. It’s been affecting my professional life, social life, dating life, everything. Any advice?

Attached: 5D003ED4-D1D5-478A-9423-7E171F92A7F7.jpg (1300x953, 117K)

>Raised in America
So LARP as a Mexican. It's not hard. Just get some dollar store gel and slick your hair back.

Muslim here.
Just get used to it bro. IRL most people don't care as much and judge you by who you are.

I have a friend who goes on Jow Forums all the time, and he is your stereotypical pol user. He's even literally a nazi. Yet he's cool with me irl even though he seems to be against islam in general.

TL;DR: Basically just get better friends, don't associate with people who judge you based on other indians, ect.

Learn about your ancestors and their philosophies, and you'll make it. The worst thing you can do for yourself is be a self-hating cuck who just takes racism dealt against you.

Also, lift weights and become fit.

Attached: parasuram2.jpg (1600x1125, 453K)

I love you Pajeet
>gibz boobs and vajene

1. Learn to speak English properly and stop talking like durka durka poojeet. It's super annoying.

2. Lift

3. get some bob and vagene

4. ????

5. PROFIT

> everywhere I look including this site my ethnicity gets shat on.

Makes sence since indians shit allover. But seriously now you know how whites feel. Blamed for every and anything. Indians arnt the most hated. Theyre the most successful ethnic group. Youre just paranoid

The poo flushes itself.

I thought durka durka was an Islamic prayer?

I have worked with many types of chinks, philipinos, turks, poles, russians, brits, etc and have a hit/miss rate that's pretty consistent.

But I really dislike indians. I work in IT and it is incredibly rare to find a good Indian. They have a culture of lying and nepotism. My experiences are almost universally bad.

When together with other races we universally complain about them.

Any c.v. with an indian name goes straight in the bin.

It's not your fault but until your culture sorts itself out it's going to be uphill for you. Maybe go to india and become a champion against street-shitting and promote picking up rubbish? Maybe work towards making running phone scams culturally unacceptable rather than a promising career? Push for broader deoderant adoption? Plenty of ways to contribute.

Why is pol giving actual advise instead of shit posting?

Pajeet, everyone gets shit on here. Everyone. You guys take things way too much to heart. It's a trait that I find admirable but you gotta learn to temper that with thicker skin when you're online, lad. It's mostly bantz. Ignore the kikes and glowniggers behind memeflags that purposely try to go beyond that and be divisive as a whole.
This too.

Well the poor bastard didn't choose to be Indian.

To be fair, half the people here above me are proving my point.

>how can I ever move forward from Indian stereotypes?
By returning to your ancestral homeland. Why the fuck do you muds always have to try to stay where you're obviously not welcome?

But why can’t I be treated as an individual? I never chose where I was born and I never chose my name or my parents or culture. I don’t even identify with Indian culture yet you will remove my resume because of my name. Why should I have to do anything just to be treated as an individual?

Because I have had universally bad experiences with Indians. Why should I risk it. Would you?

Blame your parents for moving to America where you will never fit in or feel like you belong.

Poo in the loo would be a good start you silly bitch lasagna

But you can find that out from things like an interview if you think the person will not be a comfortable person to work with. Nothing is in our control. If you were Indian, you wouldn’t want to be excluded from stuff just because of your name either, would you? You had no more control of being white than myself being Indian.

>stop caring what people think
>learn to poo in loo
Problem solved.

Attached: 1514822258748.png (1000x1000, 343K)

See how (((they))) made it a point to follow up right after my post because of the positive energy I was showing towards you?
Exhibit A: hasbarat scriptfag stirring the pot on the divide and conquer

indians are pretty much the most annoying piece of shit people I have ever had to deal with ever. I have had so many bad experiences with them that every time I see a random one I instantly feel irritation. it is a fucking disaster that we have let so many here in our country.

Perfectly serious question. Why not go to your homeland and help to fix your wretched country?

What could be more noble?

Bloody hell the Romans had sewerage and latrines figures out. London put in a massive sewerage network in the 1800s.

Labor costs nothing in India. Get people digging sewerage tunnels as a civic project.

What does the richest indian do? Build the most expensive/ugliest house in the world....

Yeah, Life is unfair. I was born with a smallish dick, not super small tho. Sorry you were born a poo

>le we le indians suffer
>average income by ethnicity
>1. Indian-Americans one hundred something thousand per year
you wouldn't know suffering if it fucked you in the ass yuppie

You live in Virginia don't you?

I get that you had bad experiences which is fine. But at the same time, do you atleast understand the predicament of someone who is not the stereotype you project?

I know some people who hate Indians in real life, and one of them had told me “you’re not like the other Indians and that if you didn’t talk to me I probably wouldn’t have talked to you lol”. This just made me realize that there are probably so many people who also don’t want to even talk to me and get the instant irritation feeling you describe.

Think of it this way. Every day a random person in a red hat kicks you in the nuts. Someone different every day, but in a red hat.

You walk down the street on a new day and see a person in a red hat up ahead? Do you walk up and say hello and hope that this individual is different? Or do you remember your balls aching and cross the other side of the street?

He's Indian not black you nigger

But I never grew up and have never been to India. Frankly, I don’t even like India. Why should I have to try to fix a country that I can not identify with?

I had no control of my ancestors the same way you didn’t. Your choice of being white is non existent the same way my choice is non existent being Indian. You should not be held responsible or given credit for what your ancestors did since those people were not you. In a similar way, my ancestors are not me. It’s this illusion of responsibility that I must share given the colour of my skin that bothers me the most.

blame the simpsons poo

You’re not allowed to write here untouchable dalit

This. I am a white nationalist and my best friends are Latino and Asian.

Fit the stereotype of being a doctor and stop.associating with those faggots by being rich and successful. Men tend to use racist remarks out of jealousy because you can easily fuck their women. Stop being a faggot and do it.

That’s only on average and I myself am poor. But even if I was rich, there is more to life than money as you know.

You sound like a reasonable person and we might get on like a house on fire. But my balls ache from too many kickings so it's just not worth the risk.

I still treat them civilly but at the end of the day I have options from a smorgasboard of nationalities to choose friends from who come from cultures that haven't actively rejected the concept of sewerage and toilets.

poo

That's just shit that poor people say

in

fuck off to your own nation leech

christopher columbus wanted to go to india.

Basically Columbus made false assumptions and lucked into a (re)discovery of the continent. We still are reminded of that to this day with the descendants of the natives being called Indians.

What Columbus was sent to do by the Spanish was to find a new route to get to India faster; after all, India was one of the richest parts of the world, where they could trade for riches and go on to the Indies to get in on the Spice trade.

Columbus, unaware of the presence of the Americas, thought that if he sailed west, he would eventually loop around the world and reach Malacca. However, he ended up landing near Cuba, thus rediscovering the Americas for the Europeans.

>Indian
>my ethnicity gets shat on.

Attached: 1476642469073.jpg (608x402, 28K)

it

Kek I'm in a similar boat. Two of my closest friends are a Jain from India and a hardcore Catholic from the Philippines. Not sure how it happened but there I am.

You are using induction except I just don’t think it’s every person. If you are trying to say that 99% of Indians are bad people, have you ever thought of confirmation bias? Maybe you remember the negative experiences more.

I’m not saying you haven’t had bad experiences. Indians in general may have given you the most bad experiences out of any race. But this is not equivalent to all Indians being bad.

the word aryan comes from sanskrit
even the swastika came from "india" first

WTF are you talking about the Indians at my high school were all total bros and live good lives. You're blaming your shortcomings on something other than yourself.

At least your women look decent on average. As an american nig, pic related is what I see on the daily bases. That is just one curse from the list of being born nig. You don't know suffering.

Attached: 13615036.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

what do you non-whites you expect to move to white countries and be treated like literal emperors.
You are stupid fags, no one treats you any worse than anyone else. You make people treat you worse by shitting up western countries and acting entitled like this thread.

Attached: IndischeOlympiade.webm (240x426, 2.19M)

Proto ayrans took it to India first though
So it’s not really Indian

The crux of the problem is that you realise that you don't belong in America. This is not your fault or choosing but it is a fact.

I consider most non-whites in Australia like finding a donkey in my back yard. I don't really want a donkey in my yard and if it just left I would be fine. But no, the donkey wont leave, it eats all my plants and shits everywhere and tried to kick me. So now I really dislike the donkey and really want it gone.

australia isn't the west
australia is a shithole for humans

I grew up in NY close to where HWNDU was so all my days were spent either in heavy Latino areas or at Chinatown in the video game arcades

yeah I am sorry m8 - I have literally had so many bad experiences. Indians should not be in white countries imho.
I have met a few south African and Fijian Indians that were fine though. There must be something about India that fucks Indians up.

poop

do you know what aryan means

Poo in the loo.

poo in loo?

Preach it cob. I do have an Indian mate though, and when I asked him why they're all such fucking liars he just laughed and said its in their DNA. End of discussion as far as I was concerned. But then I got to thinking, that's probably a lie in itself.

m8 Australia is multicultural and I have not met one race that likes them - Chinese, Thai, Black, Euro, Arab. Not one. Even leftucks faggots dont like them.
And the complaints are all exactly the same

>Raised in America but I think we suffer the most racism against us.
lol, if you think you suffer from
>muh racism
here, try living in India... There's a reason white people want to protect their countries - because virtually everywhere else is hostile to the white man.

Go live in India? You don’t see whites in India complaining about not being treated like Indians. Fuck off. You aren’t entitled to be treated a certain way. You may have been raised here but that doesn’t make you white, and despite the constant media brainwashing, America is a white country.

go back to India, you'll feel more comfortable in your own skin among your own

Attached: agxlNPm0_700w_0.jpg (337x437, 30K)

Remember that period some years back when indians started coming here. They immediaetly went to abusing the race card and trying to commit insurance scams. There was a string of fake hate crimes that were nothing but fraud.
The idiot media here reported it as fact then it was picked up as truth by the idiot indian press,
Then the indians made movies about it.
Indians have to be the single worst ethnic group in the world besides niggers.

pajeet is a Jow Forums archetype

>Raised in America
I see the problem...

Shut the fuck up you smelly poo.

Australia is very dangerous country. Just watch movies: wolf creek pt1 and 2

Just get a mixed Afro-Latina.

Look at that pajeet character from the simpsons. The most benign character but the pajeets have to get all butt hurt and ruin it.

>I can’t even cope online since everywhere I look including this site my ethnicity gets shat on.
Now you know how the streets in India feel.

POO

I remember when the indians started coming in the 90s. God I miss the 80s.
You could talk to someone on the bus....they spoke your language, you had things in common. Good times.

Not our fault your ancestors fucked the Indian abbos. Let your racial pride run free down Queens road and find a nice delicious brown Ananya to dharma with.

I remember m8.
After living in Melbourne for 2 years. The scams and lies and entitlement is only half the problem, they are just the biggest pain in the ass people ever.

>1. Learn to speak English properly and stop talking like durka durka poojeet. It's super annoying.
Yes that's pertinent advice to give to someone raised in America

This ^^

yeah but im talking about the post 2000 wave.
It just showed how awful indians are and their attitude.
Another example of their attitude was seeing Indian posters demanding concessions and benefits reserved for pensioners.
Imagine not even being a citizen of a country and demanding special privileges like that.

the worst one i heard was a bunch of white Australians being killed because a fat sack of shit indian tried to commit an insurance scam by blowing up the building he was in with gas.

>Irish

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x355, 32K)

Joke's on you, I'm actually a Pajeet rotated 90 degrees

I work with indians in the public sector who are unintelligible. Have to communicate via email to make any sense of it.

Public transport is so enjoyable as they share their phone calls with everyone and fucking bollywood music, not to mention the smell...

POO

Attached: 1542297460610.png (480x447, 357K)

The other day I realised that we are actually fucked. There are 1.3 Billion of them and they all want to come here and our gov needs immigration for structural reasons. I realised that we are going to be an Indian nation within 50 years.

An absolute curry stenched, low trust, 3rd world nightmare awaits us.

yes it's terrible, hear that brown people? go to Canada instead

Attached: lgb.jpg (640x640, 114K)

I used to work with indians in the private sector i quit out if frustration partly because of them,
I flat out refuse to work with any company with indian staff.

Again, I’m not saying there aren’t bad Indians lol. I have heard enough stories, and a lot of the stories have come from recent immigrants as well.

I guess I just feel powerless since I can’t change my race. So even if I was the best person in this world, I can’t change the initial irritation feeling you guys get when you see a random Indian guy, hence why I’m depressed.

But I guess if the hate does come from experience, I can’t change the actions of the Indians who do give you guys bad experiences, and I can’t change the thoughts of people who will always stereotype.

The sad thing is that I bet that most people here from any western country are too young to have experienced living in a 99% white society (particularly big cities) and the sheer joy that was.

Where can I find an Indian wife?

(((Structural reasons)))
You guys can't pave a few roads? Grow a few crops?

im laughing really hard right now
there are white people who have saved pictures of diarrhea and they post

POO
POO IN LOO
POO POO

seriously
imagine this process in your head
its too funny.

Or that 'Dr. Patel' that killed his patients though surgery scams. But all that shit is just the tip of the iceburg to the just general shit attitude and behavior normie Indians have that make life so much harder in day to day activities.

why is australia even a country
you can just move to the uk or europe?

Thats the problem with immigration say you are the mythical good immigrant. The bar for immigration is so low there is no expectation of you being a model citizen.
If immigration was drastically decreased and the bar raised so the quality of immigrant was higher no legal immigrant would have to fear.

You,are upset at white "racists" you should be upset at liberals.
They devalued the worth of immigrants as aggressively as they did native wages.
Immigrant to them is literally cheap slave labour.

Learn to take bantz and stop being such a faggot.
Get a good job, take care of your body, raise a nondegenerate family and laugh in people's fucking faces about it.

Then why don't you go to India and start advocating for being less shit. Get enough of you and it will be hard to flog you all like that one taxi driver who tried paying his countryman to poo in the loo.

Why are all indians shit colored? It isn't even a passing insult, your people are literally the color of a fresh brown turd.

Attached: 1541624991151.jpg (640x427, 66K)

I had so many bad experiences with Indians that every time I move house I literally check the neighborhood and my neighbors to see if any are Indian - if they are I wont sign the lease and I start looking for another place. I know more and more Aussies that do this.

poops comes in all colors
why is my poop green