Why is Trump such a disappointment?

Attached: 74593339-39FD-4BB6-8B1B-6C0BF519A59C.jpg (284x177, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3DhlYo-TXDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BECAUSE HES NOT YOUR ALLY YOU DUMB ISRAELI FUCK. GET READY TO DIE.

He's the same as the rest except more disrespectful to the office, more corrupt, shittier on foreign policy, and an even bigger Zionist (falls under shit foreign policy desu).

He's Israel's bitch though.

If white people must die, then zog Israel is going with them.

this.
reminder that trump was most likely involved in the planning and cover up of 9/11

guiliani as his personal attorney. they were very close before, during and after 9/11

hires john bolton to his administration. bolton was chief member of PNAC. the guy wrote the 9/11 script

very close friends with larry silverstein before, during and after 9/11

hires CIA head pompeo to his administration. pompeo knew it was coming

9/11 suspect louis eisenberg was his best man (melania wedding)

very close friends with bibi, prime suspect #1

trump was the king of NYC real estate.

trump's financial building re-became the tallest building in lower manhattan after the WTC came down. being the biggest is important to a guy like trump

marries his daughter off to the son of one of the planners

and that's just the beginning,

If he prosecuted Juilus Assange, he's going to awaken and angry internet beast.

Attached: deleted SNL skit mike myers matrix pepe holohoax heather.jpg (608x900, 235K)

Admit it Jow Forums, trump has helped the zions more than he did for the American people.

Attached: IMG_4086.jpg (846x1024, 68K)

>meme flag
Why are you such a faggot?
Reply.

Gave them more money than he got for his fucking wall. Defined their capital giving them legitimacy and is still fighting their wars for them.

Trump is doing great.
GOP is a disappointment -- so far.

2016 had 3 political parties:
Democrats
Republicans
Trump

Republicans did not side with Trump for many of his issues. Trump did a lot through executive orders but to score real wins he needs Congress on board. Republicans thought he was a dying brand and tried to stay on the old train.

>2018
old train has crashed. Trump's brand is seen as more of a winner. Some republicans hopping on board but they lost the house. probably no new bills anyway now

Interestingly Democrats have not splintered too. Bernie was hinting at a split and I think Alexandria has driven that wedge in good. Old school Democrats are starting to feel some heat.

>2019 twist
Trump meets with Alexandria and Bernie and finds a few common points to work out deals with. Only needs a dozen Democrats or so to side with him and he can pass some stuff. Bernie bros would back Trump's merit based immigration plan, for starters.

Attached: 1246297339363.jpg (675x450, 34K)

NO! SHILL! LIAR! SHAREBLUE! JIDF! THIS CANT POSSIBLY BE TRUE

He's not a disappoint to us, Chang.

Im honestly tired of having a president who is so fucking embarrassing. He is just so fucking dumb and talks like a five year old. I like someone whos hard on immigration and stuff but why can't we have someone articulate like Bannon? Why does it have to be a total dumbass who everyone despises and gets in dumb fights on twitter? its fucking embarssing.

>Bernie bros would back Trump's merit based immigration plan, for starters.

Attached: 65F9D0B9-5452-4477-8D79-28109CF4859A.jpg (623x713, 72K)

All talk no action and he appoints people who just ruthlessly backstab him because he has no judge of character

Because your a huge fag

lame shill

>self-hating jew detected

you think shills calling non shills shills has never been tried?

Zion brain rot

He's an actual fucking boomer like the rest of them that fucked this country up the past few decades.

fuck off faggot shill

and every person around him is a kike
youtu.be/3DhlYo-TXDs

I greatly respect our president and his policies have done nothing but good. I see you have a memeflag moshe, I wonder what that means.

Attached: 1536475017268.jpg (1024x918, 92K)

Obama administration deal but nice try.

>self-entitled boomer trash elected by a generation without a daddy
What the worst that could happen?

I think they would. Trump's merit based plan actually opens a lot of doors for immigrants.... but it's a lot smarter about it than the current plan of family based anchors which ironically has never provided a good path of citizenship to the TPS/DACA/DREAM people.

Throw in merit based amnesty (no criminals, no deadbeats) to make Bernie bots happy because frankly we have to do it eventually anyway. They'll go for it.

ZOG puppet

Because he's fucking controlled opposition.

Attached: trump illuminati card.jpg (710x392, 76K)

t. kike

more lame shilling

What did he mean by this???

Attached: stock-photo-photo-of-the-young-muslim-man-showing-islamic-prayer-252534289.jpg (450x320, 30K)

hes a dumb blond. stereotypes exist for reasons. like leo decrapyo that faggots a dumb blond too... with a surgically replaced dick because he fucked a child who had been given incurable crotch rot by a human rights group who got mad when the american MSM kept saying you couldnt stop human trafficking because there was a demand for it. it was in the news now they didnt say who got what but yea that nigger doesnt have a dick not a real one any more. the lady who ran the human rights group made the mistake of apologizing to him .said some shit like he was a lion without a mane now. the lady was blond and well between that incident and aids they wont last another 20 years probably

yea fuck blond hair faggots. i said it. i dare some one to do something

Attached: blessing.jpg (795x1004, 126K)

t. lame kike shill

Great banter but he really proved all politicians are controlled in the end by the same group. Look at Salvini kissing niggers today. All of them are fake and play for the globalists.

>and that's just the beginning,

in other words, you have no other evidence

i think people just expect things to happen instantly, in this day and age of *on demand* and *attention deficit disorder* people become confused and disoriented when things dont happen right away. if 6 years from now we're all still just yelling at each other, sure lets mock the orange old man and maybe throw trash at his hotels or whatever, but i have a gut feeling that things will spice up, maybe even soon

Fucking cucks. Do you realize the direction America was taking? Do you not realize the catastrophe we avoided?
Trump is a stepping stone, that's all. He can't go full 1488 bow or actually would be impeached due to the cuckservatives in office. He's laying the groundwork. You cucks calling him a 100% Israel shill don't realize how much he is helping us. He's a first step, what will you do to build on how success?

trump called chris christie to the white house last week to meet about the AG position. christie worked at a law firm that represented the port authority and his wife worked in the WTC at cantor fitzgerald, and was conveniently absent to work on 9/11

lame shill

Is your tin foil hat a pirate or a wizard hat?

Everyone is a shill in their own way.

That, to me, is Trump's greatest gift he gave me. He probably stalled the downfall of America a few years and that's cool, but he is not the man to actually save America. No person who comes into power via the electoral system will ever be for us. They simply can not make it through the process unless they are part of it. Same with movies, music, politics, ANYTHING. If it's successful without real struggle it is part of the plan.

true. i shill for truth, no matter where it leads me

Because of your expectations