What's the difference between antifa and the KKK?

What's the difference between antifa and the KKK?

Attached: 1541846100332.webm (800x450, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqGU52odPuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lots of things you retarded nigger

They're whiter, richer, and more privileged than most Klan groups.

name 5

The KKK is more diverse.

ANTIFA exists, KKK is just a bunch of jews larping

>What's the difference between antifa and the KKK?
I hope OP comes back to tell us the punchline. I'm sure this will be the best joke of the year.

that's the joke
there is no difference

>KKK want's to kill all non-whites and establish an ethno-state full of low IQ rednecks.
>anti Fascists want to kill all fascists.

>They're whiter, richer, and more privileged than most Klan groups
This

Attached: AntifaBeatdown1.webm (320x180, 2.65M)

antifa are fascists

Clothing, ideology, race, muscle mass, different alphabet soups behind them.

No they're not.

hmm, I see your point, let's see what they have in common
Well for starters, both were started by democrats.

They're not all white
They don't directly hate blacks
They don't directly hate jews
They don't dress up in silly costumes for the sake of showing their rank
They don't have retarded names like "grand dragon"
They don't pretend the south was correct

Feelings

>clothing
superficial difference
>ideology
not that different really
>race
no
>muscle mass
I'd like to see the data
>different alphabet soups behind them
the same alphabets

>can't be fascist is you put anti in front of it

Attached: 5433453452.png (601x508, 137K)

Reductionist niggers get the rope. Horse shoe theory is garbage.

it angers people on the extremes because it's correct

>doesn't know what fascism is
>inb4 horse shoe theory
>muh both sides

>ideology not that different

Uh. The KKK wants White supremacy while Antifa is anti-White and wants open borders. I'd say that's pretty opposite ideologies.

define fascism in one sentence.

They can't be fascist because they're anti-nationalist. The word you're looking for is authoritarian.

They're both cianiggers

a 1 is now a 0

Actually the KKK was more about mob justice in a system they can't trust to dole out justice for them.

Kinda like, you know, Antifa.

This right here. The KKK is the lefts favorite boogieman from nearly 100 years ago. Antifa exists today and is a threat to the civil liberties of everyone alive today.

Neither antifa nor the KKK exist. The KKK are now entirely holograms. The antifa always were. they are both tools of WORMS, used in psychodeath war against YOU. Waken!

Follow the LORD beneath Black Lake, as I did in the dark days.

Attached: Black Lake.png (1000x1100, 273K)

Stupid question from a fucking meme flag.
Why the fuck aren't bullshit threads like this deleted immediately by the janitors?

You asked five examples and I gave you five examples. Don't be so picky, spoiled brat.
Their ideologies are nothing alike. That's one of the reasons why the other one has multiple races among them.
You don't need data when you have already seen enough antifa. They are all zero muscle mass sticks.
KKK has ATF, Antifa doesn't. Only the FBI can be found in both of them.

The Klan that everyone fears was a product of a radical change in the way the deep south structured its societies. This was during the 50's and 60's.

Note how Antifa was treated at Unite The Right vs. that Klansman who fired a warning shot at Flame Thrower Nigger who was trying to light people on fire. (And all the white self hating idiots still fear the Klan. Lol!) That guy gets years for chasing off a Flame Thrower attacker and Flame Thrower Nigger gets 20 days with one year probation.

Why do Liberals think pro whites have any power at all? Are they so soft that even being told "No you are not really a Unicorn," is enough to send them to the loonie bin?

One is an FBI honey pot, the other is a bunch of retarded sociology students who live off dad's credit card

I can be as picky as I want to be. fascist.

I think the KKK is more based
youtube.com/watch?v=fqGU52odPuE

what the fuck is a small asian gonna do? can't even pick up and shoot a rifle

Your a fucking retard

based
asian women are godtier
also asian pussy is tight af

You can't. You will learn it the hard way. You can blame your parents when the time comes.

nothing, they're both paid by the same people.

>authoritarian nationalism under a one party dictatorship, that suppresses all opposition by force.
Antifa are not a unified group, it's literally a bunch of people who oppose a certain ideology. Sure there are a bunch of screeching commies and sjws among them as well. All those radical tankies would be considered fascists as well. However, the vast majority of antifa are not commies. I think it's justifiable to want to be against people who literally want to uproot your entire family and deport you to a country you've never been, just because of the colour of your skin.

The KKK was a paramilitary group and branch of the Democrats.
I think AntiFa is headed in that direction but right now they're just a bunch of bourgeois cityniggers clapping, honking and setting trash cans on fire. They're pathetic...and honestly disappointing.

Antifa are whites who are very anti-white. They hunt after and protest against Alt-Right groups.

KKK is pro-white and despises blacks. They literally formed as a way to make blacks suffer after slavery had to be ended.

There is no equivalence other than these two groups being violent. Other than that they are nothing alike. Stop these stupid asinine threads.

The KKK is 95% FBI, and inactive

The KKK is white retards pretending that they're better than everyone else because they're white and Antifa is white retards thinking that everyone else is better than them. That said, they're both ideologically race based and think that violence will get them something other than a kick in the teeth.

99%

Israel.

Everyone is alt-right to antifa

-The klan was systematically dismantled by government
-Antifa is a state sanctioned extra judicial organization like the Red Guard.