Women are superior to men

>Women are smarter than men
Women are now outscoring men in IQ tests in Western countries where women have been liberated
>Women are more sensual than men
Women have better abilities to distinguish fine colours, have a sharper sense of smell and even hearing
>Women are better at finding things than men
Women are better than men at navigating areas using landmarks, which helps with finding lost keys or the remote
>Women are cleaner than men
A study found men's desks have far more germs on them than women's
>Women have better immune systems than men
Estrogen gives a much higher natural defence against disease and bacteria
>Women tolerate pain better than men
Women give birth and can hold their hand submerged in freezing water for 19% longer than men
>Women have better memory than men
Women have been repeatedly shown in studies to have better memory than men and the gap widens with age
>Women handle stress better than men
Researchers have found women are far better at handling the stress of job interviews and their brains secrete more oxytocin a calmness hormone in stressful situations than men making them better at dealing with them
>Women are better at multitasking than men
Everyone knows women are much better at handling multiple tasks at once than men and studies have shown it too
>Women are better computer programmers than men
It may go against the stereotypes but a study at the University of Sussex showed that girls created a much more sophisticated coding system when designing 3D games than the boys did

Attached: 1541283131634.jpg (550x665, 64K)

>Women make better doctors than men
A study in Canada showed that women are much better at adhering to guidelines when prescribing drugs to patients, plus patients prefer their empathetic and understanding approach
>Women make better leaders than men
The International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics published research concluding that female-led companies are more successful than ones led by males. A Pew Research poll found that the public agree - women make fairer, more compassionate, and more trustworthy leaders than men do.
>Women are better drivers than men
Studies show that male drivers are 77% more likely to die in car accidents than female drivers. A study of car accidents in New York City found that over five years, a staggering 80% of crashes where pedestrians were killed or seriously injured involved male drivers.
>Women make better cops than men
Authorities in Peru and Russia have begun switching over to female-dominated police forces because women’s superior psychological, communication, and negotiation skills make them better than men at handling volatile situations
>Women make better students than men
A joint study by the University of Georgia and Columbia University found that female students are better at acquiring and retaining knowledge than men. And Department of Education stats show that men are more likely than women to drop out of college.
>Women are better with money than men
A study conducted by Barclays Wealth and Ledbury Research found that female investors experience a higher return on their investment than men do mainly because testosterone impels men to take unnecessary risks. A 2005 study by Merrill Lynch said that women also sell off their bad investments more quickly than men do.

literally putting the pussy on a pedestal
sad!

>being a virgin

can't tell if roastie or beta

>waman superior to men
Good thing I'm a saiyan

Attached: 7BBF4AAC-8752-4D98-92FF-EFA049BACFD5.gif (576x324, 1.45M)

The average IQ's are the same but there are more dumb and genius men than there are dumb and genius women.

show your tits or get out

Womynz shoes, for when one camel-toe isn´t enough.

Attached: 15769.jpg (800x392, 36K)

> Rubenesque

Definitely a beta

>0 sources.
Kys roastie.

>male brain can't figure out how to use google

What a surprise.

fun

Attached: download_20181115_103120.png (557x543, 31K)

>UK
Checks out.

>Female brain can't figure out how to copy and paste
How very surprising

all this bait

i think this huge redpill might be a brown
pill.

Attached: metoo.jpg (603x455, 99K)

It's on you to prove the point, not just say something is and then make us disprove it.

Why are there no women companies?

Sounds like you've never been married lmao, all of those things are quickly proven wrong within the first year.

Bait better next time.

Women are playthings

Attached: Wet Carrot.webm (640x352, 2.1M)

This is bait, but nonetheless women have lower IQ scores. They score about 3 points lower on average, and when it comes to the top 1% of IQ scorers, they’re almost exclusively men. Almost women have smaller brains. Not just because of their smaller size, their brain to body size ratio is smaller

>Women are superior to men

Attached: 1596913475911.jpg (597x606, 106K)

I have always said they can have all the equality they want the minute they renounce thier superiority!

The opposite of everything you said is true. Look around at all the things men built. These fields you describe were invented by men. Women computer programmers??? Hahahaha nice troll faggot. Women are good for sex, babies, and raising to 3.5 years and that's it buddy.

goy what the fuck

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 55K)

dude what in the fuck is this

I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE THIS

SEND ME BACK

Attached: 1515438319521.jpg (860x729, 256K)

i will be here forever

Attached: Screenshot_20181114-212444.png (1440x2560, 578K)

What the FUCK is wrong with you?!

That was cool, post gone right after I hit enter on my report.

This. Google "Greater Male Variability Hypothesis"

Another liberal who champions identity over capability. Sad!

KILL YOURSELF JEWISH FAGGOT, YOU HAVE BEEN SPAMMING THIS VIDEO FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS.

but this is untrue and all your info is irrelevant because women and men are two different beings. We are both built for different purposes but neither is better than the other when we ultimately need each other to keep the species alive.