So it turns out that Trump is a vile globalist predator

Journalist Julian Assange to be indicted.

Another deep state victory.

Attached: julian_assange.png (878x794, 663K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/what-julian-assange-charged-prosecutors-accidentally-reveal-charges-against-1218646
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Assange has been in the USA since Dec 2017. He's gonna be a witness against the deep state.

Trump has always been a ZOG guy.

Keep the delusion alive nigger.

Have to charge him to pardon him, right? Assange probably has some info with which to bargain.

What other way to get him past the Brit warrant would you propose?

what he does on this will make it obvious if trump is one of us or a jew puppet.

Jimmy Carter pardoned thousands of Vietnam War draft dodgers who had not been charged. It was a mass pardon.

Wow so much for the BASED sessions replacement Whittaker or whatever his name is. Why can't Trump put a single guy into a position of power that isn't a fucking faggot?

He ded. It doesnt matter now

Because Trump is incompetent as well as a spineless coward. He has no self esteem so he can't hire anyone worth a shit because he will feel threatened.

Jesus Christ. Here's obviously been dead for 2 years. Here's dead!

Zognald Trump strikes again!

being fooled into thinking Blumpf was ever a good idea

Attached: 1542298557603.png (502x459, 335K)

Not to mention Ford pardoning Nixon

>no self esteem
Litterally what. Try harder concern shill

ok seriously and unironically fuck Drumpft, he praised wikileaks at various times and actually seemed like someone who would be able to separate truth from bullshit. it's looking more and more like that orange motherfucker really is just a kike puppet. ffs this is frustrating

Attached: 1496210456706.png (681x1172, 683K)

Let's hope this is more of the daily fake news.

dude won't go down quietly. dead mans switch will be turned. shit will hit the fan, don't worry

its all part of the plan. get him in court, discovery and he gives all his info on the cabal. trump is a genius

It's so he can give testimony on record in court and pwn the deepstate. Gosh!

I hope that's what happens. Assange helped Trump win, I know it wasn't for Trump, but it damn sure helped. If Trump were to prosecute Assange, people would flip out.

A lot of buzzwords here.

The US has a memory like an elephant...Assange brought down visa and mastercard

Julian Assange testifying is not a win for the deep state

plea deal?
i fucking wish

when is Jow Forums going to finally admit that they got lied to and got scammed?

Or maybe Trump is just a demented mobster cunt that was given power beyond his capabilities

...assange told truth that cause major trouble for a lot of powerful people

people are compliment him IMBEACH
liberalism, folks

Q predicted this

Reminder that Assange is dead or worse, and Wikileaks is compromised.

Attached: 1513211920356.png (1780x860, 232K)

>or worse

What would be worse

hanging by his balls upside down?

I don't get what the crime is, he was a non-american who didn't live in America. Why is he required to keep American state secrets?

There's reason to suspect that US establishment captured him back in 2016, and knowing how much harm he did to them and how angry he made them, dying looks much better than falling into their hands.

Trump is being used by Bolshevik Occupied Government, the same way that Reagan and everyone else was. Drain the BOG.

this

wait! Jow Forums said he was dead. what gives?

Attached: 1304844564984.jpg (1600x1200, 1.08M)

Indictment leak was no mistake. Asange is the most wanted man since Osama and Whitey. DOJ gave a tip off. Who benefits?

The ironic part about this is that the mainstream media has been crying about trumps treatment of journalists, and when an actual journalist actually gets harmed by Trump admin, the disgusting fucking piles of shit on CNN and MSNBC will say NOTHING.

Based. Lock up traitors!
MAGA 2020

>Lock up traitors
Not a traitor, not an american, go fuck yourself with a broken stick.

>Who benefits?
the ones still pushing muh russia

The Republican DOJ is baiting the Democrats hatred of Assange and press freedom to follow it up by using their own hatred of press freedom with massive raids on NYT and Wapo so they can compromise all the leakers, most importantly leakers inside the Mueller investigation, which they will use to promptly shut it down. You heard it here first.

>massive raids on NYT and Wapo
If this happened, it would be the best day of my life. Watching those slime sucking faggots get rounded up and thrown in jail by the very same people they've been coddling, protecting, and shilling for would be such sweet ironic justice. Since US doesn't have a true free press, a crackdown on the fake press would make no difference to me at all.

Mueller is going after Assange to protect the deep state. Trump will pardon Assange once he finds out this is Mueller’s true target.

>Another deep state victory.
This is 100% pure Trump - and you all need to think hard about WHY.

Oh god, that would be fucking glorious.

come on.
say what you really feel about that - not to us, but out loud in your mom's basement. what you REALLY feel.
what we all really feel
but won't admit to each other.

>Oh god, that would be fucking glorious.
wouldn't it be more glorious to let it run it's course, because then you can find out if there really is/was undue influence from Russia. If there's not, nothing to worry about, if there is it is literally your country on the line. Do you really want to stick your head in the sand on that issue?

>lets drain the swamp
well done guys, well done.

>"7865D CHESS PEDES! MAGA"
pathetic

Assange has been in U.S. custody since D.A.K 16.10.16. That technically took place around 1:00 AM on October 17th, but whatever.

Here's what Trump is doing:

1. Under his administration, DHS is now in charge of election integrity. He's swapping out the pair of tits who's running DHS for someone else.

All these arrests for election fraud will be the left hook. They just have to wait for all counting to stop, finish writing up their indictments (These people were already under surveillance to begin with), and then strike.

In addition to that, DHS can go after the rigged voting machines and servers owned by Sequoia, ES&S, and Smartmatic. All of these servers are either hosted out of country or have foreign key certificates.

There's a reason Trump is nonchalant and doesn't give a shit about the election results.

2. Assange can break the entire Seth Rich fiasco right open. Trump and Co. already know everything, but if you wanna land a true killing blow to the DNC, you need a neutral party involved.

Left hook. Right hook. Down for the count.

Get ready for arrests before January 20th. We're gonna nullify the shit out of this election.

ITS OVER

The statement is synergistically sustainable if you drill-down to the blockchain holistically.

>Here's what Trump is doing:

Attached: LARPing_cucks.jpg (299x416, 37K)

>Journalist Julian Assange to be indicted.
You're surprised a nationalist would see this man as a traitor?
Are you advocating globalism is the better option?

I think Assange did the right thing. That's why he will be punished.
>no good deed goes unpunished.
Sorry user, the good guys are sacrifices for a better world.

The left really can’t meme

>Beats all charges

Book it.

What’s your theory, because right now I’m blackpilled on all of it.

Isn't he fucking dead?

Would be nice, but I've been blueballed too many times already

Attached: 1417967553525.jpg (500x333, 54K)

Meh here’s a white pill. Most of the real bullshit happened before we were even born. Still fight but don’t take any blame onto yourself. Your fathers fucked up royally. Not you.

I luv u

>joins your swamp

Attached: ui6756565387o48.jpg (487x365, 75K)

Good. That's what he gets for implying Seth Rich was the leaker then offering zero proof. He's an attention whore and a purveyor of fake news. He became that which he despised.

No. You can pardon in advance.
I can see Trump letting this happen because the Mueller investigation hasn't cleared him yet.
But if Assange ends up in prison while Trump is cleared - that's it.
Although I lost what little faith I had in Trump back in 2016 when he revealed his cabinet full of kikes.

Trump becoming president was all part of the plan. They have presidencies planned out years in advance.

Why is an Australian being made to answer to the US courts?

I reckon you're a shill whos here to push a conspiracy until the actual event happens and you're wrong and you disappear or start the "where are the XXX posters"

The moment he made me stay up to 4am to shill his book was the day I stopped caring.

He called us "the assange army" at 4 am while shilling his book.
Yeah he can just die.

>Julian assange
>has had rape charges for a decade now
>Somehow this proves orange man bad in the past 2 years
Wew. How many hoops you have to jump through in your head to make that work I wonder.

Q predicted this.

How do we know this guy is still alive? Has he signed any messages with his private key lately?

Right-wing legislator Paola Vintimilla's Christian Party opposed the Correa government’s decision to grant Assange nationality.

Florida Republican Ileana Ros-Lehtinen
:>We are very concerned with Julian Assange’s continued presence at your embassy in London and his receipt of Ecuadorian citizenship last year.
A letter warned that any:
>“significant progress”
with Ecuador’s government on a
>“wide range of issues including economic cooperation and financial aid"
depends on terminating Assange’s political asylum.
>On numerous occasions, Mr Assange has compromised national security
The letter also refers to WikiLeaks aiding Russian “interference” to secure Trump’s election, proclaiming:
>Assange is a dangerous criminal and a threat to global security, should be brought to justice.

Attached: 5325463567.jpg (640x255, 88K)

This. The worst thing the deep state could do is bring Assange back into the limelight and try to prosecute him. He'll spill the beans on everything. They want him either dead or memoryholed, and right now he's memoryholed to most people. If he's ever let out it's not because the deep state wants it.

This trust the Q tards goyim

the extraditon is because of the indictment for “Russian interference” in the election.

Sounds nice, but I've been seeing shit like this posted for over a year now with nothing happening. I'm sick of waiting. It's been 2 years.

>>Assange is a dangerous criminal and a threat to global security, should be brought to justice.
These kinds of statements make me think he's still alive and they're still scared of him revealing everything.

Trust the plan, Goy.

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

>Cambridge Analytica and WikiLeaks are already subjects of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, but the revelations open up fresh questions about the precise nature of the organisations’ relationship.

>There was no known connection until October last year, when it was revealed that Cambridge Analytica had “reached out” to Assange in July 2016 and offered to help him index and distribute the 33,000 emails that had been stolen from Hillary Clinton.
>Assange issued a statement saying that he had turned down the Cambridge Analytica offer.
>visitor logs from the Ecuador embassy obtained by the Guardian and Focus Ecuador appear to show that Brittany Kaiser, a senior executive at Cambridge Analytica until earlier this year, visited Assange on 17 February 2017. Information passed to the DCMS committee in the UK and the Senate judiciary committee in the US states that the meeting was “a retrospective to discuss the US election”.

>Kaiser is also alleged to have said that she had funnelled money to WikiLeaks in the form of cryptocurrency. She called the organisation her “favourite charity”. The reports passed to investigators say that money was given to her by third parties in the form of “gifts and payments”.

>Kaiser told MPs that her principal connection to WikiLeaks was via John Jones QC. Jones represented Assange in his extradition case against the Swedish government and became a close, personal friend, visiting him weekly until he was killed by a train in April 2016. The inquest ruled that no-one else was involved in the death of Jones, who had been depressed.

>Robert Murtfeld, who worked with Jones on some matters, subsequently went to work for Cambridge Analytica as director of commercial sales in New York.

you can't indict a dead man

That wasn't a pardon, that was amnesty. That's different.

No. Fuck off. I've been waiting for the pain to end since 2012. No more. Fuck you.

Maybe Assange is a sacrificial lamb allowing Trump to do something bigger? If he puts him in jail then maybe he's doing someone a big favor, one that will be re-payed at a later date.

Nah man, are you seriously holding onto that one shred of nothing, hoping Drumpf is still the man who will change America? It's business as usual, and business is good.

Cause a fucking leaf said.

So, like Cromwell, they'll dig up his corpse and behead it to make sure he stays dead?

You think Americans only catch "criminals"
in the USA?
Not going to happen until their is a revolution and the government is overthrown.

This, it’d be a make or break moment on whether pol and even a lot of reddit would still remain loyal to trump.

He does have pretty low self esteem though, even his own friends say so

No, but it's a beautiful play for Trump to bring him over and indict him. The democrats will be arguing against it because they don't want to expose that Seth Rich was his source for the email leaks.

Fuck drumpf

The swamp is just too deep and smelly for one man to drain solo. Even a wild Trump. MAGA needs to be a multi decade movement with mass infiltration of the political system by dedicated anons. Shame most rightwing folk have better things to do than become a stupid lefty.

They brain raped Bradley Manning, cut off his balls and turned him into an advocate for trannys.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (225x225, 8K)

newsweek.com/what-julian-assange-charged-prosecutors-accidentally-reveal-charges-against-1218646

Those who need to keep alive the lie that he is alive.
He was renditioned before the election, when they expected to win and have control of the keys to power and cover ups.
didn't go that way.