Yessss good goy, enjoy another movie about nazi zombies

Who even watches this tripe any more?

Attached: overlard.png (845x2052, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSiD2lFL5Bo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: nig_image13.jpg (388x494, 119K)

Attached: nig_image42.jpg (360x387, 86K)

Great movie. Nazis got BTFO'd hard.

figures you're canadian

redditlettermedia?

no clue

youtube.com/watch?v=tSiD2lFL5Bo

whats up with all this nazi movies popping out lately and each one of them horrible one after the other?

80% of professional critics liked it, actually. It has very good reviews.

I saw it and honestly it had as little poz as possible. Good movie. It was pretty Christian and ultimately what looks stupid isn't wypipo but silly ubermensch ideology, as is meet.

Spoiler: pretty French girl does not get BLACKED by protagonist.

It's /ourmovie/

Attached: 1542308742428.jpg (400x400, 37K)

and does that make it good all of a sudden?
I don't fall into that 80%

She does have sex with him actually, it was implied that they live happily ever after together at the end.

It means that people that actually understand film think you're stupid.

... these aren't skeletons and it's not anime wtf?

>people paid to say they like it said so

idk why this board and /tv/ except RLM to align with their political views, they’re not that redpilled and they’re not racists at all. and the film was okay, just okay. i’m sorely glad they didn’t force the interracial romance even if they came close

I am stupid for not liking a retarded movie?
Ok fine i am stupid

Yea, people that have studied film and have reputable opinions are paid to share their knowledge because they do a good job. It's called capitalism. That's why no one pays you for your garbage opinions. Because we could get them from a toddler for free.

are you retarded? the only thing implied in the ending is that they march further on towards Germany. jesus you will project your blacked fantasies anywhere they can be applied

Maybe if you weren't so socially inept you would have caught the hints. The spark in their eyes when they saw each other. The way they moved when they were together. They will not live without each other after the war.

Nnot only is it about evil Nazis but the main character is a nigger and his love interest is a white woman. Sciene Fiction indeed

Attached: 1510015891435.jpg (225x224, 12K)

>Not based on a pre-existing IP
>Not pretending to be "historical fiction"
>Premise is guaranteed shlock that would not be more dignified with any different cast
I give it a pass.

you just like whatever movie critics like? are you mentally ill dude? critics hated all the best movies of all time you dumb fuck raging bull, bladerunner, alien to name a few

that's literally headcanon

Nazis were retarded inbred betas with a massive inferiority complex and meth addiction which caused them to take out their hate on the world.

If they would have just followed the path Bismarck set out for them Germany would be unified lol

Dont you think its weird; more blonde haired blue eyed nords were killed by Nazis than by any other group in any war throughout history?

Almost like they were serving the kike after all ;)

Yes

Attached: 1542245577611.gif (640x360, 1.42M)

this... but unironically

Saw this for free and still felt ripped off. So bad. It had great effects but negro paratrooper and negro sergeant just killed the immersion. Couldn't take the movie seriously. It quickly degenerated into a weirdo nazi zombie movie at the end anyways.

>"S-STOP M-MAKING FUN OF N-NAZIS"
fuck off Jow Forums

Cancer.

>World War 2 era
>Nigger paratrooper
Were there even any negro paratroopers that saw actual combat in WW2 let alone in an integrated unit? Does the movie hand wave this away or try to explain it?

I see that American public schools still aren't very well funded, judging by this gentleman here. Do they not even teach your own history? For shame.

Do Canadians ever get tired of showing what an embarrassment they are?

Attached: Snapchat-784485803.jpg (1080x2220, 642K)

>WW11 niggertrooper
yeaaaaaaa no thanks.

No American niggers saw ground combat unless incidentall. Millions of whites died in WW2. This cheapening of their legacy by Jewish vidya and movie producers by "diversifying" the cast is a kick in the goddamn nuts.

Sometimes I get the feeling Mike says he likes shit movies just for a laugh/to troll people who take his words seriously

Frankenstein's Army was better.

If it weren’t for any tactic on social commentary modern movies have today I’d see it. However I know it going to be a progressive wet dream.