Are Indians worse than niggers?

Why are Indians so ugly? And smelly? And beta? And dishonourable? And unintelligent? And incapable of banter? And so cringeworthy?

Attached: 44EEF532-2F25-41FD-8977-7D6DD456E345.jpg (334x500, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wtdevflnt.wordpress.com/2010/12/24/great-insight-into-why-chinese-shit-in-public/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POO IN IT

Indians are not worse than niggers at least not worse than full blooded African niggers. They are pretty bad though. Only the most Aryan Indians are somewhat OK but they are like only 1% of the Indians I see. Chinese also suck. Japs are the only good Asians

CMon OP im trying to nofap here

They're pretty intelligent, man. Also the higher caste ones or whatever seem really pure, like even if you meet a brown girl there's something about them where you know this bitch won't be like, drinking 4 Locos at 3pm watching Netflix with her new 3 month old baby, you know?

Ghandi fought for this.
Absolutely no one is worse than niggers.

Had one Dot Indian girl in jr high & high school who looked gorgeous... she smelled weird as hell though whenever I was close to her , which was a deal breaker. Probably diet, not BO though parents were well off so hope not shitting on floor or some third world shit like that.

makes me hard kinda

I've seen a lot of dark skinned Indians mimic the North American Pavement Ape's mannerisms & speech like they want to be them. I've also seen several apes shitting in the streets in my city so I'd say they're pretty similar.

thats a jew with a tan bruh

POO

The a*glo is back at it again.

Attached: 1542216732514.png (976x2552, 909K)

Aboriginal Australians

If you guys want a laugh go on omegle and put India as a tag. They have over a billion people in that shithole but their online presence is 100% cringey, borderline rapist Rajeets looking for bobs and vegana. It's hilarious.

Uh oh, the ugly smelly shitskin is trying to join in as if he’s civilised. Your retarded meme means nothing.

>wtf I hate my county now

This is exactly what I’m talking about. Indians are such vermin that instead of admitting that their country is a shithoel because it’s filled with smelly subhumans they instead act like it’s white people’s fault, and then go and act like it’s whites who are trying to destroy the west whilst ignoring the kike influence on our media and universities

They’re pretty stupid, but I’d rather deal with boongs than American niggers.

Kek, just saw the bit where it says “time to work hard”. As if you smelly subhumans know anything about hard work

It depends what race/caste of Indian. The top-performing Indians in the U.S. like Satya Nadella and Sundar Pichai are from the Brahmin caste, so their ancestors benefitted from centuries of the best nutrition and easy living which increased their biological IQ.

Pajeet there is so much wrong with this post. If Indians are so smart surely they would see that India is a "good" country. Asian women are among the most loyal to their race second only to whites.

ou're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You both like india.

You: hello

Stranger: Hi

Stranger: M

You: pls do not disconnect i ask u if people here on india tag are only M? i cannot find F and i do not want to keep looking if only M.

You: do u ever find F?

Stranger: Yeah

You: do they send u pics of bobs?

You: are they slut girls?

Stranger: If u want to chat to f the interest lesbian but don't tell that u were male

You: brilliant

You: thank u

Stranger: See you

Stranger has disconnected.

Maybe they’re not so dumb after all.

They're not dumb. They're cringey as shit when it comes to women.

They will literally pretend to be other women at the off chance of seeing bobs. This is what they do when they aren't working or studying. There are hundreds of millions of them cruising for pussy that they're too awkward to ever get.

I've never met a dumb Indian. Even when I was a kid I always liked Indians but never Niggers despite them having literally the exact same skin color.

Indians literally thought and acted exactly like White people. So I like Indians.Although I tend to dislike female Indians.

>t. anglokike
>mfw

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-13-22-49-27-61.png (1920x1080, 862K)

>UK
>New South Asian Overseas Territory
Why is my future colonial possession acting so uppity
All your bases are now belong to us my New South Asian Overseas Territory of United Kingdom friend.

Attached: vizkA8f_d.jpg (640x322, 15K)

>Why are Indians so ugly? And smelly? And beta? And dishonourable? And unintelligent? And incapable of banter? And so cringeworthy?
sounds like white incels

Attached: 1542346836752.jpg (833x755, 90K)

Press D to dab on UK because someone's loicense just expired as I'm writing this post.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x359, 408K)

>to dislike female Indians.
most people dude they nigga lite but more dramatic

Psh. She’s one of the dregs of ATK Hairy. A modestly hot face is a prerequisite for weird fetishes.

Attached: 0FB7DB28-093B-4742-B97D-D221DCDB9082.jpg (1229x850, 284K)

All the ones I’ve had the displeasure of dealing with have been slimeballs that think they’re slick. There are no qt Indian chicks here to change that perception. It’s all just Pajeets acting buddy-buddy trying to take advantage of you while they creep on white girls.

>That flag
yuck
here's a better one

Attached: UK_Flag.png (1280x640, 14K)

indo aryans are mostly alright, the dravidians can range from quiet and polite to being pseudo-niggers

>be 29 year old me
>get hired for a small contract
>indian company
>everyone is highly polite and civilized
>I think that the stereotypes are probably false
>befriend one of the higher up guys in the company
>we have a lot in common, including the fact that we both did the same course in university
>3 months later
>he decides to give me a birthday gift
>"Oh man! Thank you, but you didn't need t-."
>I realised it was that expensive coffee Kopi Luwak
>decide to read about it on wikipedia
>"Kopi luwak (Indonesian pronunciation: [ˈkopi ˈlu.aʔ]), or civet coffee, is coffee that includes part-digested coffee cherries eaten and defecated by the Asian palm civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus).[1] Fermentation occurs as the cherries pass through a civet's intestines, and after being defecated with other fecal matter, they are collected"
>This motherfucker just bought me expensive poo as a birthday gift
Im still friends with the dude, but come on...

Same experience here. She didn't smell funny or anything though.

Attached: download (1).jpg (176x286, 11K)

cringe and bluepilled
pic related

Attached: Indian_Britannia.png (713x491, 485K)

eh, I'd still hit it.

Attached: 1533842884514.jpg (1024x1536, 392K)

holy shit lost it

>Are Indians worse than niggers
Yes. At least niggers can be trained to use a toilet. Indians smell like poop.

why would you use that shitty flag when you had that glorious red one?

Shiks are ok
Also the ones from indochina such as Thai and Vietanamese are decent
Taiwanese are also ok
Philipinos are acceptable
Korean are ok
Western chineae from manchuria are somewhat decent too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Jew

Looks like Zendeya

wtdevflnt.wordpress.com/2010/12/24/great-insight-into-why-chinese-shit-in-public/

Public urination and defecation in China is common among men across the entire age spectrum. A long time ago it became just a part of the scenery to me, with little astonishment attached to watching men relieve themselves anywhere they liked. I have what is — to me, at least — a classic photograph of a man taking a dump in front of the city walls of Pingyao, Shanxi Province. It’s a stark photo: a wall looming above a man squatting in the broad, bare expanse that extends in front of the wall for about twenty-five meters. There is no respect to be found in the photo — neither in the man shitting for all to see, nor in me for taking such a photo. I did not want it to be a photo of pretensions and I’ve always been happy that it lacks such things.

My parents, and especially my father, however, were shocked by having an otherwise excellent view of Yangshuo ruined by the odor and sight of shit at a mountaintop pavilion. In America, people are expected to pick up after their dogs, so the idea of a human not picking up after himself was fairly incomprehensible. My mother, though, said something that put this problem in an entirely different light: people piss and shit in public because they were never taught any better than satisfying an urge the instant that urge appears. Essentially, the moment they feel something, they do it.

So if you just drank a big bottle of water, you don’t hold it — you just unzip your pants, whip it out, and squirt. You just had a lunch? No worries, drop your pants and push. The idea of “holding it” until you find a public bathroom doesn’t appear because it has never appeared.

Thought to post this since you're a Chinese Overseas Territory

Attached: China.png (800x447, 147K)

Attached: poos in loo.png (3826x1080, 2.15M)