Hundreds of Honduran Migrants Are Currently Camped On Tijuana Beach, Just Feet Away From Border

Why don't they just claim asylum in Mexico?

>Countless migrants have set up makeshift camps on a beach in Tijuana near the see-through fence that separates the United States and Mexico. From their tents, they can view their target destination where they will most likely claim asylum.
>Border Patrol, ICE and other federal law enforcement officials are working around the clock in hopes of preventing the migrants from crossing over onto U.S. soil. The military is also deployed in the area, but it is unknown at this time what their role is regarding the situation.
>Three separate migrant caravans, all originating from Central America, are currently working their way north through Mexico.
>Nearly 100 “mostly LGBT people” from the first caravan arrived in Tijuana on Sunday, with some of the members immediately scaling the fence and happily celebrating after reaching the top. A few managed to jump down onto the U.S. side, but quickly turned around when Border Patrol officials approached.

cloverchronicle.com/2018/11/16/hundreds-of-honduran-migrants-are-currently-camped-on-tijuana-beach-just-feet-away-from-border

Attached: Central American Migrants At US Border.jpg (1200x774, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2018/11/operation-faithful-patriot.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why don't they just claim asylum in Mexico?
Why don't you?

jewish tyranny will destroy the western world

We need a hero.

Attached: 1542339742422.jpg (313x395, 11K)

let them in, they are based and will assimilate. Spics are a fine class of migrant.

i'm not running away from my country

But not before it destroys the jews forever.

Why don't you?

Everyone in New Zealand are Faggots.

Attached: 1539146692987.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Shitposting again eh?

hes gotta be strong and hes gotta be fast

It's too far away
You should. It's shit

kek
Fair enough.

So how many New Zealand posters are actual sheep fuckers, and how many are the leftist globalists fleeing all the populist movements in the west?

Like 70% sheepfucker:40% globalist?

Thanks, buying 2 seats on a plane to Australian right now.

Attached: asylum criminals.jpg (461x421, 174K)

bump

seems like that has been used incorrectly within the context of illegal immigration

cryptome.org/2018/11/operation-faithful-patriot.pdf

Attached: barbieri-clark.jpg (666x449, 90K)

>mfw American citizens get arrested for camping on the beach

Attached: point-and-laugh-gif-14-300x200.gif (300x200, 37K)

If only they can be shot at...

How come the beach in Mexico isn't full of homeless alcoholic druggie criminals like the US?

Where do you think they come from?

Because Messico won't give them gibs

Fucking gas them.

Attached: 1492406332685.jpg (600x707, 99K)

i'm in south texas and had to go to brownsville today. as i was leaving, headed north on the highway, i passed over a dozen military vehicles also leaving the border area. i guess thats done

We should just open the border

Uhh, if walls don't work
Why don't they just cross the border?

You americans most not let them in, my country is so cucked that is not willing to do anything and is just bending over like the whores they are. Me and other are going this night to attack the invaders wish me luck.

Checked and Good Luck!

Attached: 1523591448103.jpg (640x918, 167K)

bump

Because they're not actually refugees fleeing persecution. They'd have stopped five countries ago if that was the case.

How did they walk 1800km in 2 weeks? Impressive!

Because that would be rascist

They got on buses

so if it's shit why would they want to go there?

shut up upside down Canada.

let them have cali since its burning anways

Americans you are truly pathetic.

This.

Kill them all. They are nothing but slave labor for the Jews/rich will if they are not stopped, the next caravan will be even bigger until we get Euro-pooren levels of brown people illegally flooding into our countries.

Attached: 1497346771787.jpg (1139x916, 248K)

Because mexicshits treat their lowborn shitskins worse than we do. I wish Mexishits was a fucking haven for those subhuman shits, but Mexico is a fucking shithole. That is our fucking weakeness, our god damn downfall. I feel bad for Canada, and their leadership's fetish for harboring the Chinese. It's disgusting, liberals are fucking disgusting.

Trump won't do jack fucking shit and you all know it.

Its civil war or genocide for the white man. Fight or perish.

You should make the fence electric. You need to put some wind turbines along the border and problem solved, nobody can cross it.

Liberals are like an AIDs infection in the body of a nation. Literally trained to hate the country they live in and enable foreign invaders to enter and destroy where they live by suppressing it's natural immune responses (hatred, borders, xenophobia).

It's time for a civil war. Trump is a zionist stooge who has gone back on everyone of his campaign promises.

Attached: 1492960017909.jpg (1490x1725, 442K)

I just don't understand what it is like being a liberal faggot. You try your damnest to give to someone who could give 2 fucking shits about your existence. talk to a fucking "off-the grid" veteran who helped a brother get out a fucking alcoholic suicide binge, not even know who this dude was.
compare that to some fucking hippy fuck who spends mommy or daddy's thousands to bring some cabron fuckings hitskin motherfucker to an HVAC company so he can send 90% of his cash back to his bullshit lazyass family across the border for years... Makes me want to cry deus vault and return to texas, as a texan born native, and do my fucking duty. Fuck foreigners. I fight fires, so these bullshitters can live here? Fuck that. Democrats can suck my sweaty, almost 12-20 hour shift balls till they cry themselves to sleep.

bump

This why are we not doing this? Cause a bunch of bleeding heart liberal faggots will say it's mean. I do not care I'm past caring.

Nowadays the biggest threat to a country is caring too much. A country should always put it's people first and if that go to the detriment of others then be it, that's why there are countries.