Role of albinos in a white or asian ethnostate?

should they deserve a chance to selectively breed and make a new sub group of genetics?

Attached: th.jpg (474x711, 54K)

i've literally never met an albino person

neither have i. The idea of helping along the creation of a new ally collective is exciting to me.

Should you stay in your retarded fantasy "ethnostate" containment threads?
Yes.

so kikes are able to create an ethnostate but its just impossible for white people to do somehow without explanation?
and also meme flag?
kys

Attached: kikenigger.jpg (900x900, 87K)

No, you're the kike. You're one of the same shills who say we need an ethnostate or all whites will die. This is bullshit, kys kike.

They usually are quite ugly. Very few look as good as pic related

Attached: 1395415747826.jpg (730x683, 57K)

I've met them. They're weird

Albinos are sterile, you're fucking retarded

That's also a fake/edited photo
Purple eyes are an old fairy tale and have never existed in any person

lmao
i'm a shill kike because i want white people to have their own homeland?
i guess i'm a shill kike then.

Attached: a_hole_in_his_trunks_by_azraelsdemon-da29uzk.jpg (894x894, 127K)

You're right. Hers are a very light blue.

Attached: 23498657_357769524666781_7270108188664397824_n.jpg (1080x1350, 192K)

No its possible to have purple eyes.

Only through contacts, surgery, or photoshop

They're uh..interesting to say the least

Attached: 313.jpg (2000x1333, 366K)

I met one at an anti-bullying assembly in middle school. Many years later I heard that one of the kids committed suicide. I don't know if it was the albino, though he did seem overly sensitive about his disability (which he was very insistent that it wasn't a "disability")

Yes we need a sub group of Albinos. You know why? Because White people are about to move underground...literally. Reference Elon Musk's subterranean freeway project.

THIS is the path White people must pursue to remain free! We must move underground!!

Attached: underground.jpg (800x527, 143K)

Wrong.

Attached: file.png (690x456, 643K)

Yep, because a white ethnostate will never happen.

Personally, I'm okay with whites and asians in the ethnostate. However, an albino nigger still has nigger genes so that's a hard no from me, dawg.

Attached: 1541999197275.jpg (1564x1564, 244K)

>the ethnostate
What ethnostate?

What part of
>has never existed in any person
Don't you understand

Attached: 1540366005294.png (266x338, 120K)

>No its possible to have purple eyes.
>Only through contacts, surgery, or photoshop
You said that to contradict someone who didn't exclude animals.. Also what's to stop someone from being genetically engineered to have purple eyes?

You're overdosing on adderall user
Please learn english and quit hiding behind your memeflag

Not an argument, just admit you got btfo.
BROTHERS EVERYWHERE, RAISE YOUR HANDS INTO THE AIR!

And then everyone clapped
And the meme flag?
Albert einstein

this is an 18+ website.

Then you gotta go, only little kids believe in a "white ethnostate".

you're just saying that white ethno nationalism is bad without giving any reasons as to why that is.
logically explain your position and why others should agree with you.
otherwise maybe you're just wrong

Attached: 1530187899933.png (2000x1499, 241K)

What have you done to make a white ethnostate?

Organized with like minded white families.

learned ideologies and policies that would be objectively and statistically beneficial for a new nation and the best possible foundations for a modern society.

spent 2 years researching prime geographical locations with minimal chances of natural disasters.

hoarded over 3000 books on farming, weaponsmithing, history,fitness,health, government, medicine,biology, eugenics, self sustainability, concrete/steel construction and mining, etc

whats your point?

When will you make the ethnostate?

Most likely when a major societal collapse happens and we suddenly live in a world without the current rule of law, which could be caused by anything from yellowstone eruption, disease, civil war, race war, religious war, emp, ice age, economic collapse, food shortage collapse, international nuclear warefare, etc

simply put, as soon as possible.

Good luck with that, when the world will probably end in less than 10 years. Your knowledge could be useful for surviving though.